Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Smackover, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Smackover
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI contacted Steve on a Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon the entire job was DONE!! He was a professional to work with, and he and his team did outstanding work. Several times throughout the job Steve had me take pictures/review his work before moving on to the next step- I was very impressed. I highly recommend
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Limitless InnovationsUNQUESTIONABLY and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST YOU WILL FIND!!! From my initial contact with Andrew (Co-owner), I was thoroughly impressed by his PROFESSIONALISM and KNOWLEDGE of the products and application processes. In today's business world, I am what you would refer to as a Skeptic and always on the lookout for scams. Therefore, I had studied up prior to talking to Andrew and meeting with him to discuss our project and desires. He is an enthusiastic and compassionate person, whom which carries himself with confidence and stands behind his (their) product and company. He was able to answer every question and concern I had, and as a result, we did not hesitate to schedule our floor to be completed. As you can tell, meeting Andrew was great, however, meeting Carey (Co-owner) added to the [AAA] satisfaction and experience had with this project and the outcome. From the time Carey and his team arrived to start the project they were punctual, professional, courteous, neat, clean and explained in detail every step of the process. Throughout the project, which took three days due to the stages that this needs to occur to get the PROFESSIONAL RESULTS one desires when having this done, Carey was continuously asking if we had questions, concerns and/or were pleased. Andrew, Carey the Team (Josh and Sergio) at Limitless Innovations LLC, by far, EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS (and that isn't easy to do for this 30+ year military retiree) and we can't wait to be one of the many REPEAT CUSTOMERS that they have had to date. If you are considering installing a decorative Epoxy floor covering and/or are wanting to have decorative Stain applied to your concrete... whether in your home or out, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME and LOOK NO FURTHER!!! These Owner's of this company (LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS) will undoubtedly be a SUCCESS in this day and age when finding QUALITY, PUNCTUALITY, RELIABILITY and PROFESSIONALISM are elusive and rare. Please visit them on their FaceBook page to see some of the beautiful work that they have done. Chri
Concrete Repair Contractors in Smackover
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:We at CAPPS CONCRETE would like to take the time to tell you about our company. We are a small family owned buisiness. We have 4 employees and we believe that a hand shake is as good as a contract. But we will write up a contract if one is deemed needed. Our billing procedure is move in, finish the job, and then get paid in full when the job is done. There is no financing available. Cash or Check only
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.
- Business Description:General construction services
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
- Business Description:Concrete Company Arkansas
- Business Description:If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one.Recent Review:<p>He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary</p> <p>repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I</p> <p>could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.</p> <br /susan f.
- Business Description:We are the only manufactured home dealer in the state of Arkansas that sales, delivers, and sets our own homes. The only things we contract out would be the A/C units, brick underpinning, and the engineering for an FHA loan
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Hi here at E&R we specialize in all your drywall finishing and painting needs from hanging to finishing /Texturing of all types to painting /established 2016 we are here to help no matter what your problem no job is to small.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- El Dorado
- East Camden
- Junction City
concrete contractors in Smackover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration318 Hickory St.
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Level Tech1169 Highway Two Unit 2
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs