Mouse in your house? Not this winter! Don’t give pests easy access to your home. Keep mice outdoors all year long with these easy hacks and humane prevention tips.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Sheridan, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Sheridan
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasI simply love MoJo’s. They have the best customer service ever! The girls in the office are polite, and the guys that come to your house are also respectful and professional!!! Makes me feel good to be able to let my doggies outside to enjoy the yard!! With no worries of bugs!! They do get an occasional flea, but that’s because they love to explore! So I gladly recommend MoJo for your yard or yards :
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- BENTON COUNTY TERMITE CONTROLThey showed up when they are suppose to. They always remind me when it's time for my termite service. The price is reasonable.
- BENTON COUNTY TERMITE CONTROLThey have a regular schedule, and they come to put little traps and do inspections. Regarding the pricing, they are about the same as everybody else. They are very professional. The bugs always want to come in and they will hold them out for a while, and then they come in. I don't have anything to compare the price to as we have used them for 12 years now. The quality seems to be fine. We are on a regular schedule so they never forget or miss appointments. We have a contract with them so we will use them again
- New Wave Termite and Pest ControlThey came out 2 additional times at no charge to make sure the ants are gone. I was happy with the service they provided.
Pest Control Companies in Sheridan
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:They are not lawn experts: they are a chemical distribution company and not very good at that. They skipped treatments and failed to return after ineffective treatments even after promising to do so. My yard is now worse than before they started. I spent $318 over four months for three treatments and still have a yard full of weeds and bald spots. The staff on the phone was very nice and tried to keep my business, but proof of TruGreen's professionalism is on my lawn, not my phoneRobert D.
- Business Description:Hopper Termite & Pest Management
- Business Description:Professional swarm removal. It's environmentally responsible and helps protect you and your property. We employ methods that will cause the least amount of damage to your property and the bees. The cost can range from $50 to $500 and estimates are fre
- Recent Review:He arrived on time and explained what he would be doing. He thoroughly sprayed the house and was quite professional.Meisha S.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Arrest A Pest we'll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Some of our specialties include: Extermination Services, Nest Removal, Sealing, Trapping, Baiting Systems, Barriers & Screens, Fumigation, Spraying and Prevention Treatments to name a few. Call today and discover why we are the area's bestRecent Review:They have always arrived during specified time & have been nice and professional.Traci M.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Pest ControlRecent Review:Mr. Force was very courteous when I called him to set up an appointment and was also courteous when he arrived to perform the services. <br /> Mr. Force required an yearly contract agreeing for him to return once each quarter. He had a good personality and his rates <br /> were competitive so I agreed to the contract. <br /> My problem with Mr. Force was that he refused to give me reasonable notice before he wanted to do his quarterly treatments. <br /> I explained to him in the beginning that I had to rely on others to drive me around so I would need at least 3 days notice in order to <br /> fit my schedule with his. He would call me late Sunday evenings to tell me he wanted to be here Monday morning <br /> to do the service. Each time that I was not able to accept this he would seem to be upset. <br /> Another problem that I had with Force Pest control was that even though I was seeing dead bugs, I was also seeing an increase in the infestation instead of the decrease that was expected. <br /> I honored my agreement for the year but did not re-new and would not consider using this company again. <br /cheryl h.
- Business Description:We are a full service pest management company and we provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental. We also provide termite protection services and Real Estate inspections for conventional as well as VA/FHA. Wildlife relocation services are also available. We have been in business since 1980Recent Review:They always do a wonderful job and make sure they call to see if we have any new pest problems before treatment.Robbie A.
- Business Description:Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military DiscountsRecent Review:We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupidkelley m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Throughout the year, you might notice unwanted pests making your home their own. Learn the eight most common causes of pest infestations and prevention tips.
When territorial wasps have set up home in your house, it usually makes sense to remove them. Removing a wasp nest yourself is possible, but calling out the professionals is the safer bet.
Find pest exterminators in
- White Hall
- Shannon Hills
- Pine Bluff
- Sweet Home
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
pest exterminators in Sheridan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- PEST MASTERS801E KIEHL AVE
- PEST MASTERS
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd