Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Russellville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Russellville
- Key & Lock SolutionsAmazing! Charles came out and jumped right on it! He even listened to my life story! He was my knight in shining armor after a long day! Thanks!
- Bella Vista Lock & SafeAfter purchasing our new home, contacted Ron's company to set a time to meet with him to have the exterior locks re-keyed. Ron was there exactly on time and performed the work in a very professional matter. The price was very reasonable and Ron was very easy to work with.
- AAA CERTIFIED LOCKSMITHHe had installed within 35 minutes. It went very well, and he only was going to charge me for the first time coming out. But the lock was a bad lock and he had to come out again, so I gave him a little effort. I would definitely hire him again. He was also clean, and cleaned up after himself when he was done
- Bob's Lock-N-KeyHe checked the lock on my door which was hard to lock. It turned out the inside of the lock needed oiling. He would not charge me since he was going to the store for his wife and I was on the way. He has made all the keys I have needed to be made both car and house. They always work.
- R-Keys Locksmith & Safe ServicesThis morning I locked myself out of my house. I had just taken my son to the bus stop and realized I locked myself and my 4 year old daughter out of the house. I thankfully had my cell phone and called R Keys. The gentleman was very kind and told me he could be at my house in about 30 minutes. He showed up promptly and got me in my house. I am so thankful that they were able to help me on such short notice. R Keys are A+ in my book. THANK YOU!!!! I would recommend them for your locksmith needs. Marnie Compto
- KINGS & SON LOCKSMITHHe was here fast and he was in my car with in 30 sec. Or less I was not timing him great people....I hope he gets a lot of work....thank you..
- Sid Hazelwood LocksmithHe did a great job rekeying the locks per our instructions and even had to "break into" the crawl space door that we had inadvertently locked ourselves out of earlier in the day. We had explained to him that we had closed on the house the previous day and wanted to get the locks addressed asap. He came the very next day per our request and was very personable and helpful to us as brand new Arkansan's
- Bob's Lock-N-KeyHe did a really good job. We needed to have our locks re-keyed and he came out and took care of it and not a problem.
- Wuellner Locksmith SvcThey were significantly delayed due to a traffic accident which bottled up traffic. They called and let me know they would be late. Everything went smoothly after they arrived.
Last update on November 20, 2018
Locksmiths in Russellville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Find locksmiths in
- Coal Hill,
Locksmiths in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!