Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2006

PO Box 15491

Little Rock, AR 72231

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!...

carpet cleaning (60)upholstery cleaning (5)hardwood floors (4)water damage restoration (3)tile installation (2)pressure washing (1)

01/15/2021

They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned from dogs

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

07/01/2020

Awesome! I was amazed how fast they did such good work!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you for the review! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

11/29/2019

“Spotless” same as their reputation

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/14/2019

Did not allow them to touch carpet once we met with tech! The guy came over intoxicated! That’s all all I will say. We never let him touch the carpet!

Description of Work
Carpet cleanning

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

07/28/2018

23 days of trying to get the owner manager to contact me regarding the issue and still not even a missed call, voice mail or email. SO the issue is unresolved which conveys admission of guilt in creating the issue and lack of concern for customers and how the company is perceived. I will never use this company again and wish anyone luck who does.

Description of Work
Follow up to an issue after carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

04/29/2018

Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/29/2018

02/06/2018

For water extraction they were available when needed and did a great job. Contact person was good at explaining what was needed and the cost. They removed the baseboards carefully & let me save them for reuse & placed fans where needed. They were very professional and got the entire job done as efficiently as possible over 4 days. Would hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Frozen pipe broke inside a wall and soaked kitchen and living room carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

10/11/2017

With my first phone call, I was impressed with the professionalism and the detailed information I was given. The pricing is great and they set the appointment that was convenient for me and a great job was done. Desert Rose honored the Angie's List coupon which was appreciated. I will use them again for more than just carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3 areas

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

09/05/2017

I rate them an A. Very responsive and I will use it again.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets, deodorize and sanitize.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

06/02/2017

They were excellent! I was so very pleased. They are top notch! I would recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning Service

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

Carpet & Rug Cleaning (with specialty in odor control and pet treatments), Grout & Tile Cleaning, Wood Floor Cleaning & Refinishing, Upholstery Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Emergency Water Extraction & Structural Drying, Mold Air Quality Testing & Consulting, Mold Remediation & Treating, Sanitation & Deodorizing.

Construction, installation of carpet, hardwood, tile & grout flooring,