Rebar is used to reinforce structures such as your foundation or driveway. Learn average rebar prices and how to budget for your project in this helpful guide.
Get matched with top concrete driveway contractors in Plumerville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete driveway contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Driveways Reviews in Plumerville
- John Blank ConcreteJohn did a fantastic job. He was punctual, very neat, and did exceptional work. I definitely recommend him for any concrete repair work, period.
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Construction & Equipment SvcIt was great. It was good quality work. They were very meticulous in their finishing work; lot of people are disorganized but these people took the board down lined it up. It didn’t look like it was just thrown in there.
- Backus Concrete LLCVery professional.Completed project in timely manner.Workers were friendly,worked hard and cleaned up after they were finished.Would highly recommend them.
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLCI contacted Luke Spitale (Owner/Manager) who came out and discussed options and made recommendations to ensure a quality product. His crew showed up the morning of the pour and immediately began preparing the rebar, wire, and vapor barrier. The crew controlled all aspects of the pour and directed the concrete drivers where to go to ensure no damage was done to the property or driveway. They used laser levels to ensure the depth of material and slope was maintained throughout the pour. They stayed on site for approximately 10 hours to ensure a "slick finish" that met my requirements was left as the final product. This took extra time due to the very cold temperatures which delayed the concrete from "setting up". These guys were respectful of my property and were professional (on time, no profanity, cleaned up before leaving). I couldn't be happier with their work and will only use Stars and Stripes for similar concrete projects. There are many concrete finishers out there, but these guys have worked together for over 9 years on word of mouth. That should speak volumes to others worried about who they're hiring..
Concrete Driveway Companies in Plumerville
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:From the first meeting I knew this company is who I wanted to do this work! We discussed everything that I wanted to do with the space and they gave me several options to make what I wanted happen. They worked with me at every step and provided options I did not think of to cover all my needs. They even prepared the job for future work (I will have it leveled and cemented with new supports next round). They were on time and very professional. In the removal of debris, they put it were I asked and even graded it! They also were kind enough to remove the junk that was down there. They hauled off everything and left a very clean work space. <br /> I now have an extra 1100 Sq feet of usable space! The area is now clean and dry and exactly what I asked for! <br /> I could not be happier about the service and really the true professionalism of this crewWilliam S.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:hank you so much for a job very well done. The fellow who was here today, was so respectful of our place. It took him and me about ten minutes to position his truck correctly but he understood I am protective of a large Vitex we have growing into the driveway area. He did a great job. Except for all the cracks, which have been here forever, the parking pad looks like one can finally park on it. I’m going to take his advice and have someone out to skim coat the two squares and make it look like new. I appreciate your kindness working with us on the numbers. I am a very vocal, pushy person and constantly promote my good contacts. I know I’ll be able to refer you future business. Thanks againChristy P.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:Joe Frazier and his crew of four arrived promptly, received instructions, and worked diligently for over eight hours, pressure cleaning the vinyl siding and brick exterior of my house, large deck, and fences that had not been pressure cleaned since being built beside large oaks in 1991. Their work was meticulous and they were very considerate. They moved many flower pots, racks, all movable outdoor furniture, and the grill to clean the entire floor of the deck, replacing everything when their work was completed. The concrete looked freshly-poured, without stains. The siding and fences looked new. I don't know comparable prices for similar challenging jobs, but what I paid (about $31 per person per hour) was certainly less than the cost of a new paint job. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. In the future, I'll call Mr. Frazier annually for inexpensive touch-up pressure washing to prevent the pollen and mold from taking over againJohn S.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:McCormick and Sons is a family owned and operated excavating, asphalt, and concrete contractor that does all types of projects ranging from pavement repair to new subdivision.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete driveway articles
Do you have a cracked or damaged sidewalk that needs to be replaced? Find out how much it costs to replace a sidewalk slab based on factors like type and size.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Find concrete driveway contractors in
concrete driveway contractors in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC3709 Phyllis Ct
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLC143 Butler Ln Ste D
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLC
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020