Mid Coast Home Services

With Angi since May 2018

I am a handyman providing services such as carpentry and general maintenance including: Caulking/grout, appliance install/repairs, furniture assembly, hang shelves/mirrors/TV's, leaks and more!...

Disaster Masters of Arkansas LLC

Businesses and homes that fall victim to these disasters need a company that understands the damage and knows how to clean it all up and make it look as if nothing ever happened. Our team knows fire and flood damage and will own every step of the rebuilding process.

Central One Service LLC

Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-940-9095

Grayer Electric Inc

We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We are not the maytag man, and do not fix broken appliances, however, if you want to replace your old appliance or lighting, we can remove the old and install the new in no time flat. We are here for you! On a budget? Putting off major jobs due to financial difficulties? No worries...we offer financing, and will work with you to meet your budget. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Call us today and we will show you how we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you. Additional phones - (501) 337-8494, (501) 337-6162.

06/14/2018

Mike couldn't have done a better job for the money I paid him. I got few quotes from other places but nothing beat Mid Coast Home Services. When I got home from work, the job was complete and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
Garage door installation

Category garage doors

06/10/2018

Mike is the best. I have used him for a variety of home projects. Always high quality work and a super enjoyable guy to be around. I cannot recommend him enough!

Description of Work
all home maintenance and repair needs

Category contractors,concrete repair,drywall,handyman service,plumbing

06/10/2018

I've been using these guys for just about everything I need done around the house, and I would never use anyone else. They've helped me with everything from plumbing problems to renovating my master bathroom, and just about everything else that has ever come up around the house. Exceptionally friendly and professional, they have my full trust that the work will get done well and on time. Highly re...

Description of Work
General Home Repairs

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders

06/10/2018

Best caulk job I’ve ever had done! Fast and painless and Mike made sure to clean up everything when he was done!

Description of Work
Cleaned up old tile work and recaulked entire bathroom

Category handyman service,water damage restoration

MAINTENANCE - REHAB - REPAIRS - FURNITURE ASSEMBLY - CAULK/GROUT - WATER INTRUSION/LEAK REPAIR - WINDOWS/DOORS - APPLIANCE INSTALL/REPAIRS .... AND MORE!