If you’re considering a steel door, these are the most important issues to keep in mind. This guide highlights the differences between hollow metal and other door materials, as well as what to look out for when comparing different steel doors.
Get matched with top door installers in Plainview, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Plainview
- Illinois Energy Windows & Siding IncPrompt reply to scheduling in-home estimate quote. I recently moved into a townhome - they were able to get my paperwork done quickly to submit to HOA review for approval (unlike other companies who refuse to work w/ townhome owners). The staff members are personable, experienced, & professional, and explained their services & products clearly & in detail, with suggestions for different options. They worked w/me on obtaining doors with blind inserts, which is a custom item I specifically requested. I had also asked for an estimate to have 6 windows’ broken vapor seals fixed. They told me that I don’t need new windows (“Illinois Energy” only does new window installation), but simply need a glass service/repair company to replace individual glass packs. They didn’t have to do this, but they gave me the contact info of local service companies (not affiliated) for help. Very helpful, thorough, & attentive to detail
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoVery professional. I got a free estimate with lots of explanation and information about types of windows and the pros and cons of different materials. I was given accurate estimate on scheduling time frame. Paid half on order and half after installation. Exact to estimate., no surprises. The team that did the installation were very professional and courteous. Very detailed oriented and fast! I would definitely recommend Wilson's to anybody needing window replacement and based on my experience, I would trust them to do any jobs they advertise
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experience went very well. The work was done to my satisfactaction. Scheduling went well and they were responsive. We did have some delays because of the weather. One technician came out each time to do work.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Window World of the Ozarks LLCOrdered and installed all the windows and doors with no problems. Everything went well and all the work looks good. Very professional from start to finish. Great company to Work with. Would recommend and use again without reservation.
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Lewis & Company ConstructionThe experience with James Lewis was a good one. He responded quickly after my son's house was burglarized and it was total unsecured. Since I live out of town and my son works long hours I was able to deal with him over the phone. He was very responsive and bought the locks and secured the house the morning I called him. I've never met him but he did exactly what he said he would and we were please with his work
Last update on October 7, 2020
Door Installers in Plainview
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Question by pooh58: are masonite entry doors good? I am trying to buy a new front door with side lights. My door faces south. I want a wood grain fiberglass doo
The life expectancy of your front door will depend on a variety of factors, including routine maintenance, regular replacement of gaskets and weather sealing, and whether your door is protected from the elements. Learn how long your front door will last.
Find door installers in
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mount Ida,
- Coal Hill,
door installers in Plainview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- All Around The House LLC
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co925 E Parker Rd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
Emeryville, California 94608
- Palace of Glass
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co