The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Pine Bluff, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Pine Bluff
- A-1 Built on SiteThe guys were professional and had everything measured out precisely and built in two days! I’ve also had another deck built by them as well. Happy customer and highly recommend them!
- Dunlap Construction Co IncBrent was always professional, courteous and punctual. He is trustworthy. The work was done on time and exactly the way I wanted it. The cost was very reasonable. I am very pleased with all aspects of this project and will be calling him for my next one.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncDunlap construction consulted on my home Remodeling project. Brent Dunlap lined up all the trades and gave me estimate of massive Remodeling job and stayed on budget through out. Brent scheduled all trades and made sure all things were done correctly the first time. No short cuts taken and Brent only brings in knowledgable sub-contractors most of which he has worked with for many years. Instead of pricing the customary 20% profit and overhead, Brent is truly a consultant. He does everything a contractor does, and he makes sure the job is done correctly and when that job is done he will present the bill for that particular completed job after he has inspected it and both you and he are satisfied. The home owner then pays the sub contractor. In doing the job in this fashion as a consultant Brent Dunlap Construction is able to charge less than the normal 20% Pand O. My family is very happy with the project we worked on with Brent Dunlap Construction and highly recommend him
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe installation team arrived on time and performed the installation (cutting concrete, digging the hole, putting the shelter in the ground, doing the concrete work) meticulously and without problems, then cleaned up the garage and driveway. The team was easy to get along with, and knew what they were doing
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncInstall team was on time & very courteous, professional & worked safe & efficient. Could not of asked for better team. From cutting out the garage floor, digging out for the shelter, installing the shelter, the cement work and final clean up - fantasticexperience.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncWent very smooth. Brent Dunlap is very attentive and has very good sub-contractors. We were able to utilize Dunlap constructions discounts when picking out lights, granite, sinks, all bath fixtures ect. We are very happy with the quality and we highly recommend Dunlap Construction. Scott Davis
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncArkansas storm shelters did an excellent job. The workers were very courteous, professional and polite. I was very pleased with the service from start to finish.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncOur front concrete stairs were uneven and had no handrail. I wanted to replace them and Brent gave me a reasonable bid for the job. Brent did not do the actual work. He provided me with a bid and told me that he would use subcontractors for the job. He hired two contractors to do the actual work and then supervised the job and paid the subcontractors. We had a cement contractor and a railing contractor for the job. The cement contractor broke up the original porch, and then formed up the stairs, the landing and the porch. The new stairs are wider than the original stairs and the landing is also wider and visually a big improvement. The railing contractor powder coated the railings, painted and installed them. The finished stairs are a great improvement and so much safer than the original stairs and porch. The steps are wider and are evenly spaced, the landing is wider and the railings are wonderful. We did not install railing around landing and the porch and we now realize that it looks unfinished. So we asked Brent for a bid to add railings to those areas which he provided to us. Brent is a very nice fellow and the subcontractors he located to do the job were very capable and they did a great job. They were all very professional. I was very pleased with the final result
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOn-time and on budget. Excellent price. Excellent quality of precast structure. Installation crew respected my property. Very pleased.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThey did a great job. Work was done professionally and complete. They showed me every feature once it was finished.
Garage Builders in Pine Bluff
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but..Recent Review:David was outstanding. We needed two garage door openers installed. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process, explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take. He did an excellent job, explained the features and, above all, made sure everything was working properly before he left. I highly recommended Direct Service OverheadJoe S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned small business based out of Clarksville, AR. At our company, SiRam Metal Buildings, we offer metal buildings like carports, garages, and barns. Whether you're in the search for a garage/carport for your vehicles or a workshop, we have you covered
- Business Description:ICC Builders is a general contractor offering ground up construction completed to the customers preferences.Recent Review:The job was done well and promptly. There wasn't anything that I disliked. They are a good local company.Scott L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. May contact through email.Recent Review:Everything went great and Robert was very knowledgeable on all construction projects <br />Jim W.
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life
- Business Description:I have been a successful General Contractor and done residential home building and remodeling for the past 18+ years for myself and another seven (7) years before that of others. I have countless repeat clients who can vouch for my work. Anything you can imagine doing, I most likely have done. Licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection... License info: BOND #'s -- 14860110 & 15047932 / CONTRACTORS & INS. #'s 15077, 16278 REFERENCES: Upon reques
- Business Description:20 years of experience in general residential and light commercial construction/remodeling. Interior and exterior finishing is available as well as handyman projects. Concrete and excavation and much more. We do not perform plumbing, HVAC or electrical
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- White Hall
- Star City
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
garage builders in Pine Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- A & E Landscaping
- Cardinal Building Group1606 East Lee Ave
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Custom Exteriors Construction LLC110 Countryside Drive
- Cardinal Building Group
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Construction & Remodeling, LLC130 Fairwood Circle
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company1007 N Quail Ter
- Dream Worx Construction & RoofingP.O. Box 72089
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- L&K Maintenance Inc5707 Cheatham Ave
White Hall, Arkansas
- L&K Maintenance Inc
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SiRam Metal Buildings2000 W Main St
- Stanco Construction LLC Specializing in ROOFINGPO Box 434/ 2117 E Hwy 89
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Tilco ConstructionPo box 37
- Tornado Shelters Systems Inc2351 Lewisburg Rd
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- TUFF SHED INC - Little Rock7720 I -30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.