Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Pine Bluff, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Pine Bluff
- A-1 Built on SiteThe guys were professional and had everything measured out precisely and built in two days! I’ve also had another deck built by them as well. Happy customer and highly recommend them!
- Dunlap Construction Co IncBrent was always professional, courteous and punctual. He is trustworthy. The work was done on time and exactly the way I wanted it. The cost was very reasonable. I am very pleased with all aspects of this project and will be calling him for my next one.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncArkansas storm shelters did an excellent job. The workers were very courteous, professional and polite. I was very pleased with the service from start to finish.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThey arrived when they said they would, completed the installation process, then explained general maintenance requirements. They took extra effort to clean up the work site before leaving. Very friendly and professional service from start to finish.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncWent very smooth. Brent Dunlap is very attentive and has very good sub-contractors. We were able to utilize Dunlap constructions discounts when picking out lights, granite, sinks, all bath fixtures ect. We are very happy with the quality and we highly recommend Dunlap Construction. Scott Davis
- Dunlap Construction Co IncOur front concrete stairs were uneven and had no handrail. I wanted to replace them and Brent gave me a reasonable bid for the job. Brent did not do the actual work. He provided me with a bid and told me that he would use subcontractors for the job. He hired two contractors to do the actual work and then supervised the job and paid the subcontractors. We had a cement contractor and a railing contractor for the job. The cement contractor broke up the original porch, and then formed up the stairs, the landing and the porch. The new stairs are wider than the original stairs and the landing is also wider and visually a big improvement. The railing contractor powder coated the railings, painted and installed them. The finished stairs are a great improvement and so much safer than the original stairs and porch. The steps are wider and are evenly spaced, the landing is wider and the railings are wonderful. We did not install railing around landing and the porch and we now realize that it looks unfinished. So we asked Brent for a bid to add railings to those areas which he provided to us. Brent is a very nice fellow and the subcontractors he located to do the job were very capable and they did a great job. They were all very professional. I was very pleased with the final result
- Dunlap Construction Co IncDunlap construction consulted on my home Remodeling project. Brent Dunlap lined up all the trades and gave me estimate of massive Remodeling job and stayed on budget through out. Brent scheduled all trades and made sure all things were done correctly the first time. No short cuts taken and Brent only brings in knowledgable sub-contractors most of which he has worked with for many years. Instead of pricing the customary 20% profit and overhead, Brent is truly a consultant. He does everything a contractor does, and he makes sure the job is done correctly and when that job is done he will present the bill for that particular completed job after he has inspected it and both you and he are satisfied. The home owner then pays the sub contractor. In doing the job in this fashion as a consultant Brent Dunlap Construction is able to charge less than the normal 20% Pand O. My family is very happy with the project we worked on with Brent Dunlap Construction and highly recommend him
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOur experience was very positive. Although they had to return several times to complete the project (wnver was out of their control) due to ground water. They were professional & prompt and kept me up to date each step on the way. They were also accommodating on coming after got off work. They cleaned up my garage & it was a job well done
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncInstall team was on time & very courteous, professional & worked safe & efficient. Could not of asked for better team. From cutting out the garage floor, digging out for the shelter, installing the shelter, the cement work and final clean up - fantasticexperience.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncBrent is so thorough and kept me updated the entire length of the project. He sent almost daily texts with updates. He was easy to get a hold of and always on time. He did a fantastic job managing the project. When we hit a project hick up, those always happen, Brent found a solution. He wasn't the lowest bid but worth every cent. We will be hiring him again for future projects
Garage Builders in Pine Bluff
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but..Recent Review:David was outstanding. We needed two garage door openers installed. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process, explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take. He did an excellent job, explained the features and, above all, made sure everything was working properly before he left. I highly recommended Direct Service OverheadJoe S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business referrals from our customers. We work with a couple of local banks to help with financing. Watch our ads and Facebook page for special promotionsRecent Review:It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fenceLinda Z.
- Business Description:Welcome! We're glad you found us! Our email address is the best way to get our attention. That address is (email@example.com) When we are extrememly busy it could take days for us to respond - but we WILL respond. We purposefully have the Angie's List Message Center disabled to avoid problems. Please do NOT use the SnapFix feature or app to get ahold of us. Check our website for more details. Owner operated. 2-6 employees. Specialty outdoor structure company. Free estimates. Cost is d..Recent Review:PERFECT! Periodically I get lucky and fine "Just the right person for the job!" Chris Peterson and his associates were just that! And my wife and I could not be happier or more pleased with the results! To describe the folks from Custom Deckworks would require more descriptive adjectives than the dictionary holds. Sufice it to say they were Polite AND Courteous, Efficient AND Professional, Expeditious and Fast WITHOUT being sloppy. Overall I must say they were the VERY FINEST examples of the true Professional Builder I've ever met in my 71 years while being EXPERTS in Human Relations! I highly recommend Custom Deckworks to one and all for jobs large or small! Take the time to meet with Chris and the guys. You'll be glad you didDon J.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction and remodeling contractor, Licensed, Insured Bonded, and Experienced! Let us provide you with a free consultation and estimate on any of your projects.
- Business Description:We have five employees and offer many services ,we accept most major credit cards
- Business Description:20 years of experience in general residential and light commercial construction/remodeling. Interior and exterior finishing is available as well as handyman projects. Concrete and excavation and much more. We do not perform plumbing, HVAC or electrical
- Business Description:ICC Builders is a general contractor offering ground up construction completed to the customers preferences.Recent Review:The job was done well and promptly. There wasn't anything that I disliked. They are a good local company.Scott L.
- Business Description:We bill out, special financing, and except visa, MasterCard, discovercard, am ex, and checks.Recent Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A TOTAL CROOK AND RIPOFF! <br />Gretchen M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- White Hall
- Star City
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
garage builders in Pine Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- A & E Landscaping
- Cardinal Building Group1606 East Lee Ave
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Custom Exteriors Construction LLC110 Countryside Drive
- Cardinal Building Group
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Construction & Remodeling, LLC130 Fairwood Circle
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company1007 N Quail Ter
- Dream Worx Construction & RoofingP.O. Box 72089
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- L&K Maintenance Inc5707 Cheatham Ave
White Hall, Arkansas
- L&K Maintenance Inc
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SiRam Metal Buildings2000 W Main St
- Stanco Construction LLC Specializing in ROOFINGPO Box 434/ 2117 E Hwy 89
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Tilco ConstructionPo box 37
- Tornado Shelters Systems Inc2351 Lewisburg Rd
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- TUFF SHED INC - Little Rock7720 I -30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.