A garage door that won’t open with a remote is a common problem. There are several reasons for this issue, but you may be able to solve it yourself.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Newport, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Newport
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- NWA Garage DoorI called Tuesday morning, about 8:15ish. The owner was driving, but he pulled over so he could take down my information and make note of the issue I was having. He asked a few questions to make sure he had all the information he needed. He then let me know that he would see what he had available when he got into the office. He called me about 9:15 stating the work truck would be at my house in 45 minutes to an hour. The gentleman showed up on time, as promised. I explained the issue we were having. He promptly looked my the garage door motor and noticed the gear was stripped and needed replacing. He explained all the options - just replacing the gear or replacing the whole motor. He also let me know during his quick look over of the garage door parts he noticed a few other things. He let me know that replacing just the gear might not fix all of those items, but was NOT pushy or trying to talk me into spending more money. Just making me aware of potential future issues, which I appreciate. After I had all my options, I needed to speak with my husband. The gentleman was patient and understood this. He chatted with me for a few minutes while I tried to reach my husband. He stayed close by to answer any additional questions me or my husband had, but not overly close as to where I felt he was invading my phone conversation. Once my husband and I made our decision, he was quick to get to work and replace the motor. (He had numerous options with him, which I thought was smart and time saving, so he wouldn't have to go to the shop and return at a later date/time) He was efficient while doing so. When it came time to enter the passcode on the new keypad, he respected my privacy and didn't even look in my direction while I was entering the number. Once everything was set up, he showed me all the new features we had available. Also, he reminded me to enter the warranty information online so we would be covered. I reviewed the invoice, which was exactly the price he quoted me, NO extra fees. He took all his trash, even the old garage door mechanisms, and returned any item he had to move to it's original location (I don't think he had to move anything, but if he did, I didn't notice it out of place
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncWe got a fabulous response time from our inquiry, the technician was on time, professional, and got straight to work repairing the garage door in no time. I was extremely happy with the quality of work and the fair pricing. We did have an issue where the door slipped about a week later, we placed a call and they sent out a tech and resolved it for free. I greatly appreciate the professional work provided by this company
- OVERHEAD DOORThe price wasn't bad. It didn't take them long. We actually got to set the appointment. They just showed up to fix it on time. There were no unexpected issues. Everything was good.
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncIt was a very hot day and they were so nice to come out. They were very good and I was very pleased. It was towards the end of the day and they had several places they had to go. They knew what they were doing and it was a very good experience.
Last update on December 2, 2019
Garage Door Companies in Newport
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Replacing your garage door can be a great way to help protect your belongings while adding some essential curb appeal to your home. Follow this guide to learn about each of the leading garage door types available for residential use.
If your garage door isn’t opening or closing, you may need to replace your spring. Here's how much a garage door spring replacement costs.
Find garage door companies in
- Bald Knob,
- Cave City,
- Walnut Ridge
garage door companies in Newport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- All Around The House LLC
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co925 E Parker Rd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC