Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Newport, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Newport
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- OVERHEAD DOORThe price wasn't bad. It didn't take them long. We actually got to set the appointment. They just showed up to fix it on time. There were no unexpected issues. Everything was good.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncIt was a very hot day and they were so nice to come out. They were very good and I was very pleased. It was towards the end of the day and they had several places they had to go. They knew what they were doing and it was a very good experience.
- NWA Garage DoorI called Tuesday morning, about 8:15ish. The owner was driving, but he pulled over so he could take down my information and make note of the issue I was having. He asked a few questions to make sure he had all the information he needed. He then let me know that he would see what he had available when he got into the office. He called me about 9:15 stating the work truck would be at my house in 45 minutes to an hour. The gentleman showed up on time, as promised. I explained the issue we were having. He promptly looked my the garage door motor and noticed the gear was stripped and needed replacing. He explained all the options - just replacing the gear or replacing the whole motor. He also let me know during his quick look over of the garage door parts he noticed a few other things. He let me know that replacing just the gear might not fix all of those items, but was NOT pushy or trying to talk me into spending more money. Just making me aware of potential future issues, which I appreciate. After I had all my options, I needed to speak with my husband. The gentleman was patient and understood this. He chatted with me for a few minutes while I tried to reach my husband. He stayed close by to answer any additional questions me or my husband had, but not overly close as to where I felt he was invading my phone conversation. Once my husband and I made our decision, he was quick to get to work and replace the motor. (He had numerous options with him, which I thought was smart and time saving, so he wouldn't have to go to the shop and return at a later date/time) He was efficient while doing so. When it came time to enter the passcode on the new keypad, he respected my privacy and didn't even look in my direction while I was entering the number. Once everything was set up, he showed me all the new features we had available. Also, he reminded me to enter the warranty information online so we would be covered. I reviewed the invoice, which was exactly the price he quoted me, NO extra fees. He took all his trash, even the old garage door mechanisms, and returned any item he had to move to it's original location (I don't think he had to move anything, but if he did, I didn't notice it out of place
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLCThe (owner?) man who answered the phone was extremely professional, and has a polished, almost radio personality type of voice. I told him I could be home in the afternoon, so I was given a 1.5 hour service window on the SAME DAY I phoned in the service call. Service technician, Steve, phoned in at the start of the window to tell me he was half an hour away. He spent 1 minute diagnosing the extent of the repairs needed. He took off the broken springs. He put on the new springs. He adjusted some other cables and tensions. It actually runs smoother and quieter than it ever did. We spent about 8 minutes on invoicing and paper work before I wrote a check. I told him it was great service and I was happy enough I would write my first Angie's List review. I could tell these reviews are important to their business, and he let me know they appreciate this courtesy. I would use them again and am recommending them to you
- Harmon Overhead Door IncI was super pleased with their service. They had to come twice but did not charge me for two service calls. The price was great and they were easy to work with. I was not there during the time of work but they were able to come out the same day I called.
Garage Door Companies in Newport
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:We are A+ accredited members with the Better Business Bureau. Our employee number varies, depending on the size of the work scope. We do some sub-contracting. Our billing entails 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the job. Our overall rating with past customers is very good because we aim to please and make sure our customers are satisfied with the end results, within reason. We are honest, trustworthy and dependable. We also have a warranty on labor and materials
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:We are a Home Service Company if you need Handyman service, Home Improvement, Painting, painter, Drywall, Flooring, plumbing, Electrical, Garage Repair. Roofing, House Cleaning. Tree Removal, Landscaping, AC Repair, Heating Service, we can help you with all Your Home Improvement needs and more Check out our website for all your Home Service Need
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Newport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door Inc1150 W Washington St
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC
- Tizz, LLC3855 Treat Lane
- Tizz, LLC
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction