Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Tumbling Shoals, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Tumbling Shoals
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- Castle Homes LLCI recommend them. The owner is William Koop. We are trading services now and I am doing something for him now. He is good.
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work!
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWe like to keep our house in "ready to sell" condition. Hey, you never know! Just to give you a sense of the scale of the task, our home is a single family, single story, 1,600 square foot home with a 2 car garage and 8x12' garden shed. The entire job was done in one day. We received other proposals, but BVC's, not the lowest, was best balanced and drew our attention. We were not disappointed. In addition to painting the house they replaced some weathered wood trim, calked as needed, and nailed up some sagging under-eave areas to give the entire exterior a "like new" appearance. Seriously, you could drive down our street and easily think, "Oh, that must be one of the new houses around here." It's not
Contractors in Tumbling Shoals
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were professional. They made sure that the clean up meticulously. They were dependable. They have excellent quality.Darin A.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We are a Arkansas licensed contractor,specializing in remodels.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..Recent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential construction company. 25 years experience in the building industry. We have references for all services we offer. Our contracts with customers protects both parties to ensure proper completion and payment. We provide detailed spreadsheets upon request at anytime during larger projects to maintain confidence that budget is not exceededRecent Review:The color and finish on the new patio does not match the old portion that was not removed. The sheen on the patio is very hard to keep clean and sweats, making it hard to walk on. There are places where the concrete splashed on the brick of our house that needs to be removed. There are holes that developed when the concrete was being stained and he has not repaired them. He did not install the drain in the driveway to prevent the garage from flooding so now each time it rains, we have mud and dirt accumulate in front of the garage and on the new walkway (about 10 yards long), so we have to pressure wash the entire front of the garage and the walkway to remove the mud. On August 9, 2013, we paid Mr. Fitzgerald $1,500.00 as a partial payment to have custom railing installed around the edge of the patio. Each time we've asked him about the railing, he says, "I'm working on it". My husband has sent numerous text messages and left many phone messages asking Mr. Fitzgerald to meet with us so we can resolve these problems, but he has not returned any of our messages in over 8 months. He did however, text my husband on Christmas Eve to wish us a Merry Christmas and said I'll see you soon. That's been 7 months ago. Mr. Fitzgerald and his crew started out doing the work very well and very fast. After a few weeks, he pulled the crew and started building a house for a local contractor. After that we could not get him to come back and finish our job. It would take him less that 2 days to complete the work. He left 2 drains open on the ends and above ground. Each time it rains, that portion of the yard has standing waterVivian T.
- Business Description:Dependable, hard working individual, well seasoned in my field, that has great work ethics obtained from my my military experience, and Michigan's tough inspections and codes of building.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Heber Springs
- Greers Ferry
- Rose Bud
- Fairfield Bay
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Mountain View
general contractors in Tumbling Shoals
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Gillihan Construction Company LLCP.O. Box 2534
- Gillihan Construction Company LLC
- S-n-S Construction525 Cedar Cir
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S-n-S Construction