Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Newark, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Newark
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLCI contacted Luke Spitale (Owner/Manager) who came out and discussed options and made recommendations to ensure a quality product. His crew showed up the morning of the pour and immediately began preparing the rebar, wire, and vapor barrier. The crew controlled all aspects of the pour and directed the concrete drivers where to go to ensure no damage was done to the property or driveway. They used laser levels to ensure the depth of material and slope was maintained throughout the pour. They stayed on site for approximately 10 hours to ensure a "slick finish" that met my requirements was left as the final product. This took extra time due to the very cold temperatures which delayed the concrete from "setting up". These guys were respectful of my property and were professional (on time, no profanity, cleaned up before leaving). I couldn't be happier with their work and will only use Stars and Stripes for similar concrete projects. There are many concrete finishers out there, but these guys have worked together for over 9 years on word of mouth. That should speak volumes to others worried about who they're hiring..
- David WolfardEverything went as planned. Contractor did work while we were on vacation, so there was no down time using driveway and steps.
- Andy Ingle ConcreteAndy Ingle Concrete Andy Ingle Concrete, was recommended to me. He was very reliable and the work is good quality.
- Limitless InnovationsDriveway stain was done first, last fall actually. Loved it then, love it now. The hard winter had no negative impact. We had contracted with Andrew to do the garage then as well, but had a to wait over the winter, and for temps warm enough for the process to be done correctly. Love it as well! There were many color choices for both the stain snd epoxy. Andrew was professional, as were the team/crew members. Work was done in a timely manner. We liked them, and the results are terrific. We would use them again.......maybe if deciding to epoxy our basement storeroom floor
- Backus Concrete LLCVery professional.Completed project in timely manner.Workers were friendly,worked hard and cleaned up after they were finished.Would highly recommend them.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Newark
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We bought an older home and had toilet backup issues just a few weeks after moving in. I called 3 "A" rated plumbers on Angie's List. Jack was very reasonably priced when compared to the other two I contacted (one of those companies wanted $370/hr on the weekend). Jack spent a 1/2 day trying to clear obstructions from the downstairs toilet -- he pulled out cotton shop towels, masking tape and other items likely left by remodelers hired by the previous owner. He also pulled tree roots out which was a bad sign. Unable to clear the blockage, he brought a crew back on Monday to trace the line using an electronic device. Since the line didn't have cleanouts, it's wasn't apparent how the line went from the house to the street. Jack brought an excavator and proceeded to take out the old line (which was packed full) and clear blockages both to the house and from the curb to the street. He installed new PVC pipe with 3 cleanouts. I'm thankful that we were able to connect to existing pipe and didn't have to tear up the new patio. Jack and his crew are a hard workers - spending 11+ hours on this job. He had given me a quote prior to doing the work and actually gave a significant discount since he didn't have to dig as deep as originally thought (4 ft. vs. 7 ft). I would trust him to do any work I have in the future and he will be the first one I callTarek T.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:Southern Liberty Construction is a one stop shop. We handle everything from remodels to new homes, shops to full metal buildings and everything that entails. Plumbing, electrical, framing, drywall, flooring, roofing and more. Estimates are always free so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us anytime
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:I was having a problem with suden standing water in our crawl space under the house during heavy periods of rain, and was worried that there was a foundation issue. I called American Standard and they sent Wes out to evaluate the situation. He was on time, professional and extremely helpful in explaining what was going on. Despite me noticing some settling cracks, Wes assured me that it was not a foundation issue, but it was in fact a drainage issue. He recommended that we get gutters (not a service of American Standard) on the house and see how it did and we would go from there. After getting the gutters, they helped quite a bit but they did not completely resolve our issue. Wes came back out to look at it and determined that the gutters were not getting the water far enough out from the house to allow for proper drainage. He suggested a drainage system that would tie into the gutters and get the water 10+feet out from the house. After determining it was a drainage issue I collected bids for the drainage work and American Standard was comparable, and the professionalism from Wes sealed the deal. The work was done neatly and timely the first time. It’s now one year later and the drainage work has worked wonders. It was an extremely wet summer and we are in middle a wet winter, and not only is there never water under the house, but it appears that the entire crawl space has dried out like I’ve never seen in our 6 years living here. Wes could have sold me foundation repair or crawl space sealing work that I didn’t need but he was honest and knew what was needed. I would highly recommend American Standard to anyone having any crawl space, foundation or drainage issuesJennifer M.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of concrete experience, we are here to address all you concrete needs.Recent Review:wonderful job , they repaired my old beat up drive way, left it perfect and bigger than before . Very efficient & great customer service , they did exactly what was asked, also very initiative, they fixed a side a few things that wasn’t asked to fix but just make my drive way look even better , overall a great jobmichelle t.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:We are a concrete construction company that has 6 current employees and over 12 years of large commercial construction experience. We do complete labor and material projects including decorative, industrial, and comercial concrete construction. We do quality work that is always completed on time and under budgetRecent Review:I contacted Luke Spitale (Owner/Manager) who came out and discussed options and made recommendations to ensure a quality product. His crew showed up the morning of the pour and immediately began preparing the rebar, wire, and vapor barrier. The crew controlled all aspects of the pour and directed the concrete drivers where to go to ensure no damage was done to the property or driveway. They used laser levels to ensure the depth of material and slope was maintained throughout the pour. They stayed on site for approximately 10 hours to ensure a "slick finish" that met my requirements was left as the final product. This took extra time due to the very cold temperatures which delayed the concrete from "setting up". These guys were respectful of my property and were professional (on time, no profanity, cleaned up before leaving). I couldn't be happier with their work and will only use Stars and Stripes for similar concrete projects. There are many concrete finishers out there, but these guys have worked together for over 9 years on word of mouth. That should speak volumes to others worried about who they're hiring..Paul M.
- Business Description:If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one.Recent Review:<p>He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary</p> <p>repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I</p> <p>could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.</p> <br /susan f.
- Business Description:we are a full service company that covers a long list of professional commercial and residential
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience in Central Arkansas.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Limitless Innovations
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services