AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2009

4.4

3709 Phyllis Ct

North Little Rock, AR 72118

We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions

07/04/2019

J L.

We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
foundation repair and enhancement, vapor barrier

Category foundation repair

06/05/2017

donna M.

great workers

Description of Work
drain next to house

09/24/2014

LeAnn B.

09/23/2014

Nathan P.

Great service. Great guy. Felt comforbable with him in the house. Very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Fixed several lights and outlets that two other electrical companies could not figure out.

09/30/2013

William S.

From the first meeting I knew this company is who I wanted to do this work! We discussed everything that I wanted to do with the space and they gave me several options to make what I wanted happen. They worked with me at every step and provided options I did not think of to cover all my needs. They even prepared the job for future work (I will have it leveled and cemented with new supports next round). They were on time and very professional. In the removal of debris, they put it were I asked and even graded it! They also were kind enough to remove the junk that was down there. They hauled off everything and left a very clean work space. I now have an extra 1100 Sq feet of usable space! The area is now clean and dry and exactly what I asked for! I could not be happier about the service and really the true professionalism of this crew!

Description of Work
French drain, new support walls and vapor barrier.

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe

06/24/2013

Gretel B.

Problem solved!!! Thanks, Jerry

Description of Work
Jerry Guzman came the day I called. He recognized immediately what the problem is and described how they would fix it. He showed me pictures of other houses that had had this problem and what the fix would look like. He sent his bid to me quickly and even came back to explain again what he proposed to do. They began on time & are in the middle of the project. Everything is going as planned.

08/19/2011

Jolene T.

Do not ever use this company for anything.

Description of Work
Four concrete porches had broken away from the foundation of my building (a duplex) and during the summer of 2010 the earth had been very wet and then very dry & the porches sank even further away. The porch support posts were swinging free and I was concerned about the porch roofs and the foundation of the building itself. I had American Structure Repair visit the site and give me a suggestion of repairs & an estimate. The work I agreed to was to have the 4 exisitng concrete porches removed and replaced with new ones that were to have "support" sections of concrete underneath to prevent this problem from occuring again, at least not within the next few years. They showed up on the day scheduled and the work went well in the beginning. When the concrete was poured on the first porch, it looked great and was of a light gray color very similar to the old porches and very similar to other concrete items I have seen both new & old. Then as the 2nd one was being worked, I was told that the concrete was a "fast drying" type and it was not what they had asked the concrete company to deliver but they went ahead & kept using it. The next 3 porches were poured but were not as smooth & the edges had to be added to in a manner similar to icing a cake. The material used was a very dark charcoal color and was used to cover the sides and top edge of the porches. I immediately asked if this would chip off & also asked if it would dry lighter and I was told it would not chip off and that if it ever did, they would come out & repair it. I was also told that if it did not lighten, they would come out to fix that. I was also told it could take 4 to 6 weeks to "cure". Except for the color, all seemed OK. Not the best looking porches but fair. The dark color has never lightened up at all & when I called and asked about the "warranty" that had been verbally promised, I was told that it would be mailed to me upon final payment. I never was able to reach by phone the man who I originally spoke with and who promised satisfaction. I phoned several times & once even asked if he still worked there. I told them I was waiting for the "cure" and then after 6 or more weeks passed, I made final payment but withheld $650.00 explaining that the job was not satisfactory & offered to show them photos. I never heard from them & the porches still look terrible. AND, they broke away again.

Category decks, foundation repair

08/01/2011

greg N.

The crew showed up and got to work immediately. They were on track to pour the concrete the very next day but do to a delay in getting the inspector to sign off the pre-pour and subsequently loosing their slot time with the concrete company they were forced to wait until Friday. **Please note that this was not the fault of American Structure Repair**. When the inspector came out he required the footers be dug out several more inches which,was incorrect. What had been dug out was to code for the foundation being poured. It was determined the inspector misunderstood that the foundation was for a garage. Nonetheless, the changes were made immediately and they were back on track in no time. Due to the mistake by the inspector much more concrete was required to fill the forms than originally estimated (approximately $400 more). I was never asked to cover these additional costs. Also, the ramp from the street up to the floor of the garage was at an angle which was too high for my car to clear (I have a very low car). The G.M. who spent a great deal of time on-site was the one to identify this problem. Within hours a very acceptable solution had been figured out and implemented. Overall, my experience with all the people who worked on this job was positive. Jerry Guzman is VERY knowledgable in many areas, not just concrete. On another note, I was speaking with Jerry about the electrician I had hired to come out and wire the garage when the time came and told him what I was quoted for the job. He had an electrician at my house within 10 minutes who understood exactly what it was I needed and wanted in this soon-to-be garage. His quote was $1300 less than the other guys' for the same parts/work. I would recommend American Structure Repair to anyone.

Description of Work
I had a monolithic slab put in for a 2.5 car garage.

Category concrete driveways

The customers comments we are appreciative, and look forward to helping him in his future construction projects.

Commercial Repair Services

Commercial repair services is a company that provides for residential and commercial remodels, repairs, and maintenance services. We also do handyman jobs as well as turnkey remodels or restorations. Decks are one of our specialties as well as Room Addition and Carport/Garage conversions. Get in touch with us today for a free estimate on your project!

Award 2022
    Mr.RuddyPower/Softwashing

Drive way power wash, House roof wash, Siding cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Bush trimming

Frazier Construction

We have 45+ years of experience. Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, AND WINDOWS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Foundation Repair, Drainage, Waterproofing Solutions, Gutters, Concrete work/repair and Interior/Exterior home renovations.

Ask for details.