B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2012

We have 4 full time employees and several part-time during busy season. All employees are licensed and insured as sub-contractors. We offer free estimates and discounts for repeat customers....

Tri-State Gutters and Exterior

We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.

Offers by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior on Angi
Smith Family LLC

No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as room remodels. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs.

Scott's Enterprises LLC

Scott's Enterprises LLC Mountain Home, AR, 72653 (870) 421-7853 Scott's Enterprises LLC provides professional tree services in Mountain Home, AR. Do not hesitate to contact us! Lawn Care, Tree Removal, Lawn Maintenance, Mowing Service, Tree Contractor, Landscape Maintenance, Property Maintenance and Clearing, Junk and Property Clean Up Midway, AR; Salesville, AR; Gassville, AR; Cotter, AR; Briarcliff, AR; Lake View, AR; Norfork, AR; Conway, AR; Clarkridge, AR; Henderson, AR; Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Professional Tree Service, Affordable Tree Service, Tree Branch Removal http://scottsenterprisesar.com/

03/13/2017

Fantastic! Obviously there was a lot of concern on our part, it's a touchy project! But Mike reassured us that everything would work out just fine and thankfully it did! Crew were all very nice and their work diligently. Mike explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. He keeps you informed on every step of the process. From minor to major work I de...

Description of Work
Had back part of house jacked up

06/09/2016

Friendly, hardworking crew. Prompt service. Gave a great deal after a free estimate. Will use them for any and all services they offer.

Description of Work
Took down two dangerous trees around our house, cleaned up fence lines, cleaned away ivy and brush from house, mowed yard, cut up downed tree into firewood, sprayed to kill growth at fence lines. And cleaned up afterwards.

08/12/2015

Description of Work
Mowed the yard 2or 3 times, then just quit showing up & wouldn't answer my phone calls

07/20/2015

Description of Work
I got a promt response and although we do not have to use the service, he was professional, honest, and upfront with what costs would be and when he could get to the job if we needed him. Was very impressed.

01/21/2015

Description of Work
built dog pen for temporary rental. Innovative idea by them. Have used for other work also. Always satisfied.

07/20/2015

01/21/2015

07/14/2014

Description of Work
Mow my large lot and trim the fence line and other areas. Great at keeping me informed. | | | |

Category landscaper","lawn service","tree service company

08/17/2012

Description of Work
I had called several companies to give me a estimate for some property clean up and landscaping. The Owner of B & B, His name is Mike, returned my call very promptly and was very prompt on showing up for the estimate. He had a better price than the other 3 companies I called, was more professional, and done a wonderful job on my property. I would recommend his services to anyone, and I have turned my entire property maintance over to him.

Category lawn service

Lawn care, all types landscaping, Complete Tree Service. Property drainage. Complete Property Maintance. Kitchen and Bath Remodeling. Small additions,ex. patio, shed,carports.

No Brick or stucco work. No total roofing. No Hardwood refinishing. All these services, I sub-contract to licensed and insured business.