If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Nashville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Nashville
- Oneal lawn careHe is great. I will definitely use them again in the future and would totally recommend them to others.
- SCOTT'S LAWN & HOME MNTNCExcellent !! Scott is always here in a timely manner, pleasant, professional, reasonable. He even noted a diseased tree, showed us, and recently took it down safely and cleaned up the mess or branches.
- Black Tie LandscapingFrom when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalism
- Top Flight Lawn & Landscape, Inc.They hydro seeded my new pond embankments day before major thunderstorms rocked my area. I called them to state it looked too me that the majority of their seed washed away, but was told it was probably just the coloring, wait, water daily, and we'll see in a month. Called a month later and left message that 80% of pond was bare. Called again a week later and left message again, still no reply. Called three days ago and left another message, still no reply. Beware of these clowns, no customer service at all. If you find you have to hire them, hold your payment until you actually see the results they promise
- Cutting Edge LawncareI've been using them for years! Great job, always arrive as scheduled. No surprises! Also, when my neighbor was hospitalized last summer, they agreed to squeeze them in and mow for them.
- Sergio's Lawn ServiceI called Sergio and he came out walked through it with me and asked if he could start right then and there! I was so happy because we have called 5 other lawn and brush companies and couldn't get one of them to do the work. Sergio and his team jumped right in and knocked it all out in 3 hours! The are simply amazing and I can not sing their praises enough! If you need yard work done right and with a smile you have to call Sergio's lawn care! I never fool with anyone else ever again
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property ServiceFantastic! Obviously there was a lot of concern on our part, it's a touchy project! But Mike reassured us that everything would work out just fine and thankfully it did! Crew were all very nice and their work diligently. Mike explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. He keeps you informed on every step of the process. From minor to major work I definitely would recommend B & B for their services! Great job guy
- Cutting Edge Lawncarevery well...they offer good deal on a yearly option. they came approx every 2 weeks and did all lawn maintc. including leaves. they are also available for snow removal
- Bella Vista Lawn CareThey are a family owned small business. They do an excellent job. I really like that they are a small ran business, they are on time, professional and do a jolly job. The cost is $50 per mow which I think is average.
- Central Arkansas Lawn Care LLCCentral Arkansas Lawn Care is very meticulous with his work and very picky himself with his own work. He is the only one I would use for this service.
Lawn Services in Nashville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Lynoid McClain & Lawn Service. Top Takedown and Dead Wood. Wood For Sale. Crane Service available if needed. No Job Too BIG or Too Small. We will work with you 100 Percent. We are 24 Hours Fast Service .Recent Review:They never responded and I did not use themHoward P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:All around handyman. Painting interior or exterior homes Pressure washing Remodeling or add ons Porch or deck staining Landscaping We give elderly and military discounts. We stand behind our work 100% and warranty all work doneRecent Review:Hired David Baker from Baker's Construction last October to build us a detached garage. Made the mistake of giving this THEIF money upfront, $4500.00 for "supplies". There was a shed in the place of where the future garage was. In 6 months all he has done is tear the shed down and leave it in a pile on our property. He does not respond to text or phone calls anymore. Probably used the money to buy METH. Stay away from this company at ALL costsAlan J.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Lawn & Yard Work. When my business services a yard it includes mowing, weedeating, edging and blowing off the driveway and sidewalks. We also brush hog large pieces of land and if it is an unfinished subdivision weedeating around utilities is includedRecent Review:Very professional service. they were asking what we wanted and performing it.Roberta G.
- Business Description:Jake's Lawn Care is the answer to all of your landscaping questions. Offering: Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping Maintenance, Mulching, Pruning, Grass Cutting and other since 2001.
- Business Description:United Industrial Supply Inc
- Business Description:Additional contact: Emily Stevens 501-915-2863 Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comRecent Review:Called this provider based on previous Angie's List recommendations. Noted that the organizations former name was TRU-CUT, and all recommendations were on THAT company. <br /> Called 1700 on Monday, August 29, 2014. Spoke with Andrew who seem personable and profesional in phone manner. Noted he said he'd only owned the company "a few months". Set up appt. for Tuesday, 9/30/2014 at 1130. Told him I had to be at the doctors office at 1200 and to be early if possible. <strong>NO SHOW</strong>. Got message on my cell phone he was running late at 1230. Would be at my house by 1700 (voice in background said 1730). Rcvd. call from Andrew at 1800 stating "running late". Again, <strong>NO SHOW</strong>. Called him again 0900 10/1/14. Mumbled appology and asked me what time I would like him to be at my house today. He said it was a "slow day" and that he could come over "any time". Told him between 1600 and 1700 would be fine.. <br /> <em>Andrew arrived at my door at 2010 mumbling and stumbling. I told him that, as the sun had already gone down, it'd be hard to see the yard and we'd try again at another time (sic)!</em> <br /Don J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Infinite Lawns6573 East State Highway 137
- Infinite Lawns
- Neal's Tree Service349 Sylvan Meadows Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Neal's Tree Service
- United Industrial Supply Inc533 S Washington Ave
El Dorado, Arkansas
- United Industrial Supply Inc