Hometown Mower

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Hometown Hardware Auto & Mower, Naas Hardware & Auto Ctr....

CK's Plumbing & Backflow LLC

At CK's Plumbing & Backflow, LLC we pride ourselves on providing our customers with reasonable pricing, quality workmanship and professional service on every call. When you work with CK's Plumbing and & Backflow LLC, you know you are getting high quality products and exceptional service facilitated by cutting edge technology. Our technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing problems and in all installations.

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Adjusted valves, mounted and replaced silenoid, went over complete trail mower charged battery, sharpen blades greased unit. It went great excellent service

09/30/2015

05/03/2015

We visited the store and scheduled a delivery of rocks. The afternoon the rocks were supposed to be delivered I called to find out if they forgot about my delivery. I was promised they'd call me and deliver the next morning, but I never heard back.

Description of Work
Failed to deliver (as promised) twice.

06/28/2014

I have tried to get service on my Husqvarna lawn tractor tractor on two different occasions. Once under the regular warrant and the second round under the four yer extended warranty we purchased through Lowe's. the first time they held the mower for four weeks to tighten a bolt that held the belt for the cutting blades in place. Really!? The second time, I did not ever get my mower back, and after...

Description of Work
LawnMower Repair

03/27/2014

08/20/2013

I have purchased several products from David at Hometown Mower. From a rototiller to a wood splitter. Any time I need a part that I can replace myself, these folks are always willing to order the part and have it in my hand within a week. They carry the industry standard equipment and I am especially impressed with the Echo brand. Great equipment! Excellent service, really nice folks, and it is a ...

Description of Work
Hometown Mower is a great local company. They provide parts, repair, and sales of new equipment service. I was able to walk in with my weed eater product for a carb rebuild kit and pull handle and walked out with the parts I needed.

08/26/2011

I was fairly impressed and thought that they did a good job. They were very professional in what they do and very friendly. I did not have to wait too long. I have used the mower all this season and have had no problems.

Description of Work
Hometown Mower did the servicing of my riding mower. The unit had been sitting outside for several years and it had a flat tire and needed servicing to get it working.

Category lawn mower repair

Lawn mowers & tractors, tillers, string trimmers, chain saws, generators, pumps, golf carts, small engines & walk behinds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available