Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Mcrae, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Mcrae
- Performance CoatingsHe was very professional. He repaired pot holes, added speed bumps to road, removed a fence and added asphalt to that area.
- Asphalt ManMy wife and I are in our own business so we look for a person who will treat their customers as we treat ours. We looked for a fair quote, because of the difficult nature of the job, and we looked for someone who would honor that quote. All of our expectations were exceeded in these 3 areas. I know and have dealt various types of roads for years. I can easily say that the care in getting the road prepared for the asphalting was beyond what anyone could expect. And the asphalting was superior workmanship. For almost 2 years we would have people come out and look at the sloping part of our driveway and we kept on saying no to using them. The feeling just wasn't there that we would get even the least of the quality we were looking for. These companies ranged in size (large and small) and reputation within the community. Finally we decided to get on Angie's List. The Asphalt Man was the first company we chose. Harry, the owner, was prompt in getting back to us, after we left a message. Because of personal scheduling problems we knew Harry worked with our schedule to make our first meeting happen. The first time we met Harry both my wife and I were saying yes to ourselves. Before Harry left we had the job scheduled and a firm price. As I said above, the job was done on time, professionally, and we will definitely use The Asphalt Man to complete the circle in front of our house and the private drive to our property. My wife thoroughly enjoyed working with Harry and his entire crew (I was out of town when the job was done). And finally, the quality of workmanship far exceeded the price we paid. I hope you can tell how pleased we are to have used the services of The Asphalt Man. You may read other reviews for other people but there is always one "Simple Truth": Let a professional do the job and you will get professional results. Because of the workmanship we feel we will never have to take Harry up on his generous warranty. The first time my wife used the new driveway on the sloping part she said "why didn't me get this done sooner". My reply was "We hadn't met The Asphalt Man yet, Harry, the owner
- Asphalt ManContacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle
- MUDTeCH LLCThe guys showed up unexpected due to a miscommunication. However, it turned out great. They have this infrared heat unit that melts the asphalt and then they rake it and add new stuff and roll it and it looks just like new. Our garage floor was several inches higher than our asphalt driveway and had big openings that would allow rain and snow to get in. I was afraid that with winter coming the stuff would freeze in there and the end result would be our garage floor heaving. MUDtech showed up and heated the asphalt, filled the holes with asphalt and pounded it down in. They smoothed out the approach and rolled it. It is beautiful sloping approach now instead of a big bump. The other area was a low spot with the asphalt all broken out. They heated the area, raked it out, added some new asphalt and rolled it smooth. Looks like new. I have a couple more cracked areas that I will have them do next year. This was better than sliced bread and I am really happy with the outcome. Thanks to Steve and the MUDtech crew
- JOHN COOLEYS ASPHALTWe could only afford half of it. They did a really good job. It was quick but some of it is starting to dip in and they have come by to check. They said they would come back to make it right. I haven't followed up. He was trying to get us to do the other half and then he disappeared. Otherwise we were pleased with the work the day it was done but some of the asphalt is sinking. We would use them again if they fix this spot
- ANDREWS PAVING SERVICEI can't say too much because they did their work and left. I was very pleased with this work and the way things turned out. I have no complaints. I guess they could have been a little more talkative, but that is fine with me. I also cannot remember how much I was charged for this service.
- Asphalt ManI liked the job he did. I was perfectly satisfied with what he did. The price was fair. I liked the job he did.
Driveway Pavers in Mcrae
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:It was apparent they were very skilled. They quickly dropped the huge limbs without a scratch on the house, fence or sheds surrounding the tree. They arrived on time and cleaned the area to my satisfaction before leaving. And they were competetively priced! I can't say enough good things about this companyPamela S.
- Business Description:Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my thriving business Performance Coatings. Were a locally and family owned asphalt maintenance and paving company that provides affordable services for your pavements needs. We offer services such as hot mix asphalt paving, sealcoating, crack filling, pot hole repairs, and parking lot striping. We are a 4th generation experienced company that is very knowledgeable on how to fulfill your pavements exact needs and wants. We are very competitive and full..Recent Review:Johnny was quick to schedule, and met that schedule promptly. He and an asst. did a first rate job of laying the gravel per my directions. He also put down a few pavers, and was very exacting about that as well. I would rehire him in a second. Definitely recommend himBethe A.
- Business Description:Salt Creek Commercial Paving & Construction
- Business Description:Welcome! All American Handyman & Home Improvement, LLC is a locally owned and operated business that can change the look and quality of your home in the quickest, most efficient, and affordable way in Arkansas! From simple landscape work & storm damage cleanup, to interior paint and exterior improvement; we'll stop at nothing to ensure your satisfaction with our work. We specialize in every area of Home Improvement from the smallest task to the largest job. Whether you need to repair..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:Pettit Contracting Inc. offers a quality product in a timely manner, great customer service and flexible payment options, such as PayPal.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Asphalt.Recent Review:Contacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. <br /> Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. <br /> I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle. <br /James C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Mcrae
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Asphalt ManPO Box 2951
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
- Asphalt Man
- Performance Coatings6396 Sunset Rd
White Hall, Arkansas 71602
- Performance Coatings
- Stanley's Home Improvement1205 Adams St
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
- Stanley's Home Improvement
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020