Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Marion, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Marion
- RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.RW came on short notice, diagnosed the issues quickly, demonstrated resourcefulness in obtaining a part of which there was only one left in Memphis at the time. We were delighted with the work and with their bedside manner. I'd hire them again in a second! And we couldn't recommend them more highly. On top of all that they seem to care about being good people
- Gthomesolutionsllc.Greg was AMAZING!! He gave me a quick quote, followed up with prices for materials he thought he might need and was here when he said he would be. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and worked hard to fix my problem without costing me more money on unnecessary parts. I would recommend him to all of my friends!
- AAA olde town painting and repairsThe bed is antique. So they find the right match for the wood & shaped the wood through out the bed to match. He did an excellent job. Well he showed me a bed frame of match, and I cant tell which one was the original and fixed aside from the broken one.
- Gthomesolutionsllc.George and I spoke prior to him coming for the service call. He asked me a few questions, did his research and came prepared. I'm extremely happy with his work. I will definitely call on him again!
- Gthomesolutionsllc.We called the service and explained our situation. He was so kind and explained the possible reasons behind our freezer issue. We removed some items in the top of our freezer that blocked air exchange and the problem was solved. Greg Smith, the technician is excellent. We highly recommend this company
- A-1 Appliance RepairCharles repaired a burner on my gas stove that would not light. He also fixed a dryer at another location and discovered a leak that had totally destroyed the floor underneath. It took 2 days to get it all fixed under difficult conditions. Everything went great.
- A-1 Appliance RepairThey were both very friendly and seemed knowledgeable. They were able to quickly fix the issue and the machine is working perfectly. Would definitely hire again!
- A-1 Appliance RepairGreat !!!!! Mr. Smith was courteous professional and was a man of His word and kept in contact while the part came in. I truly would recommend him. Terrance Evans
- A-1 Appliance RepairIt was fantastic! Charles call me promptly after I placed my request and came out that same day. When I needed to reschedule due to illness he was still able to finish it the same week.
- Burns Appliance RepairThe repair went very well and we were very pleased with the work from Burns Appliance Repair. The service techs were punctual, polite, and assessed and repaired the problem with the freezer very quickly. It has since been about two weeks since the repair and the freezer continues to function well.
Appliance Repair Experts in Marion
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:We Service All Major Residential brands. Washers, Dryers, Riding Mowers, Commercial and Residential Pumps, Pressure Washers, Tillers, Push Mowers, Generators, etc.Recent Review:We called Darrell for a dryer that had gone out. He was professional and knowledgeable. He was our second call from Angie's list. The first never showed up. Darrell arrived right at his scheduled time. He came out on a Saturday for us. He was unable to start on the job due to required parts not being available on the weekend, but he came back the following Tuesday to complete the job. His fees were reasonable and 3 months later, our dryer is still working just fine. Would definitely recommendBianca M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:Plumber had to run a sewer clean out to find root cause of problem. Once this was finished he found a bad blockage in line and one break in line next to foundation. He was very professional and kept us informed of problem and cost all the way while trying to resolve the problem. I had previously paid 3 different plumbers to fix problem and it still was not fixed. This resulted in a huge problem at my property and caused my home owner insurance to be involved. I selected Mr Rooter off Angie’s list cause I had heard about it and because of Angie’s list I felt I could trust the company. It cost more than I wanted to pay out of pocket but I believe the end results will be my reward. Mr Rooter found the root cause, performed the sewer clean out install, ran a camera through the line, got a mitigation company to perform the dry out and gave me information to have the water damage the plumbing issue caused fixedCharlotte T.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Technician came and figured out that the drain lines froze and tripped the safety mechanism, shutting down the unit. He cleared the ice from the lines he could access, requesting that I run a space heater near the remainder of the lines. He got the unit running again and I haven't had issues sinceJosh D.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance of Memphis specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Prompt, efficient attention • A solid quote before the service begins - no surprises • Our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment •Courteous and skilled in-home service professionals • N..Recent Review:Bryan was on time and he called ahead 10 minutes before he arrived. I also love the text message that the company sends to inform you that the technician will be there shortly with his number, his name and a photo. What a great idea! For those people who like that extra reassurance knowing that the person coming into your home is who they say they are, the picture/text works well. The technician was courteous and professional. He was also efficient and provided quality service. Bryan also explained to me in detail what the potential problem was and how he was going to fix it. I like that he didn't jump to fixing parts that might be broken before diagnostically going with the least costly step first, especially since if it still isn't fixed, I can schedule him to come out again with the next visit covered under the first payment (except for payment of parts that may be needed for something not related to the ice maker)Deborah G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we haveRoseanne I.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!Sandra P.
Deals in Marion for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Plus Appliance Parts & Repair Service Inc6445 Summer Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Airone5055 Pleasant View
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Aliant Home Repair8704 Herring Cove
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
- All Wall Concepts7493 Bronze Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A Plus Appliance Parts & Repair Service Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- King Refrigeration & Appliance RepairPO Box 175
Eads, Tennessee 38028
- King Refrigeration & Appliance Repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair