Cleaning furniture upholstery doesn't have to be a great mystery. With the help of everyday pantry items, cleaning solutions, or a handheld steamer, revive your sofa to its original glory. Here are six tips and tricks to tackle the job.
Get matched with top upholstery cleaners in Huntsville, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local upholstery cleaners.
Recent Upholstery Cleaning Reviews in Huntsville
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent service. Quick response and appointment scheduling (even during busy Thanksgiving season). Liz and her crews are very professional. After measuring the home a price was determined and the crew went to work directly. The work was completed quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Will certainly use Dehart's services again read less
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncGreat. They were very responsive, quick to get us on the schedule, even showed up a few minutes early!
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThe owner came in with a crew. The crew included a manager and a helper. So the owner went over and walks through with the crew and told them what we wanted done. The owner left and the manager took over. They did the entire house. They are very professional. You almost wouldn’t know that they were here. We had a stain on the bedroom closet floor and they gave us an estimate of $100 to see if they could get that up but they couldn’t. So they didn’t charge us that although they did try. It was a positive experience. It was easy to setup a time and date for them to come out read less
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz and her team of professionals showed up exactly on time and went to work immediately. The carpets and couch took under an hour to clean, and the owners stayed on site working and supervising. They make it a point to personally oversee the work and were very professional. They stand behind their work and have decades of experience. We will use them again without hesitation. Highly recommend! read less
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncThe carpet stretcher came out first, early in the morning, and within a couple of hours, all our carpets had been re-stretched and looked much better already (I think he charged about $375). Then Dehart arrived, and I have to say they did a fantastic job. True enough, they had tricks up their sleeves to remove many different kinds of stains. We had rust stains from metal furniture legs that had been there for years....all came out. We had a game room over the garage with a large area of carpet that had been terribly water-stained nine years ago. I had no hope for it, but it came clean as well. All our carpets look great. They cleaned our couch and love seat as well, and cleaned our bathroom tile, removing stains in the tile and the grout. Our house is large, so considering all the work they did, I feel it was a fair price. We will definitely be using Dehart again read less
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncCalled for appointment for carpet cleaning and they were able to schedule the service for the same week. They showed up on time, moved furniture to clean underneath, moved the furniture back in place (on Styrofoam blocks), treated various stains and were able to remove all of them. The carpet looks amazing! They did such a great job and were so nice. They work fast too...in and out in about 2 hours and completed the entire house (plus stairs) read less
- On The Go Auto Pro LLCThis service was fantastic! I had a stain on my backseat that I've not been able to remove for years. They were able to get it out in one cleaning! I was very impressed with how clean my car was by the time they were done. Highly recommend.
- A Cleaner ApproachMy house is in Fayetteville. I signed up at a friends house and now Angieslist.com is using her address on my account. Everything looks great at my house. The carpets turned out better than expected and my kitchen tile looks amazing. I had forgotten what color my grout lines were actually supposed to be read less
- Spot Free Carpet CleaningSpot/free was amazing. On time, friendly and did a super job. I would recommend any service offered, but one stands out. Our tile and grout was a mess, had not been cleaned in about 5 years. they came in, sprayed the grout, scrubbed it with a brush and then finished with steam. We had people over the next week and they wanted to know when we purchased new tile. I am a customer for life read less
- Spot Free Carpet CleaningCorey Johns came at the agreed tome, was corteous and efficient, and did an excellent job.We highly recommend him.
Upholstery Cleaners in Huntsville
- Recent Review:Max force made our move stress free and perfect! The movers were careful, friendly, and professional. The cleaning service after we moved out did a fantastic job! We would definitely use them again.Jennifer P.
- Business Description:Magic Carpet Cleaning offers the best cleaning services in Rogers, AR. We have been in business for over 25 years and we have the needed experience to get the job done.Recent Review:Charlie and his helper were just wonderful, professional and did a fabulous job. They protected the moldings and corners in the house. They put a towel under the hose where they needed to protect our hardwood floors. They were very neat and efficient. The truck and their equipment were in top condition read lessLaura S.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand.. read lessRecent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Trifecta Steam Services is the new evolution in clean. We offer chemical free, precise cleaning and steam sterilization in homes and commercial locations. Our process combines heat, steam and UV light to kill mold, bacteria and viruses. We specialize in cleaning heavily soiled, hard to reach, hard to clean areas. Perfect for deep spring cleaning, the arrival of a new baby, before moving into a new home, flu season, and much more. We have a number of options to fit your needs and budget. All .. read lessRecent Review:My mattress looked and smelled new. Watching the steam tackle toilet yuck that we couldn’t see without the black light was impressive and satisfying. Very satisfied!Vikki N.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any company read lesstom m.
- Business Description:We offer superior carpet cleaning to NWA. We proivide water damage response 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! We accept all insurance. We are family owned plus have 7 long term employees. We are quality minded! CARPETS, RUGS & FLOODS, WE'LL BE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US! read lessRecent Review:Only cleaned part of the sofa and didn't get spots out or get it cleaned. I got an estimate from them and after they did the job, they tried to charge me $20 more than estimate with no reason why. Tech accused me of "trying to Jew me down". Refused to clean back or side of sofa. I requested a refund from owner as I was going to have to hire someone else to do the job right. He refused. I called another company and their rep came out. She also said the sofa wasn't properly cleaned read lessNancy M.
- Business Description:Fire, Water, Storm, Mold, & HAZMAT Damage Specialists and Carpet Cleaning and Flooring SpecialistsRecent Review:There was a major discrepancy on the price quoted and the final invoice. I was majorly taken advantage of due to the fact that I had already moved, new owners were in the house and the money (+ additional) was put into escrow. NWA restore knew of additional money and the final invoice came back significantly over quoted price (120% over) and strangely close to the total sum in escrow which I didn’t have control over. When I challenged the invoice I was told that it was 100% legit and that a subcontractor invoiced him a large amount which he had to pass through to me. I called the sub and verified that the amount was less and that NWA restore it over charged me (by more than double) took multiple phone calls and finally a conference call to get it fixed. Once fixed NWA restore it insisted on charging 50% margin on the PASS THROUGH Cost. Again, I had no control over the funds because it was in escrow from a house closing, I would not use them. I really feel taken advantage of. I had already moved over 1000 Miles away and was helpless in losing thousands of dollars. Unfortunately it was what it was... my only simple request was for the owner to not charge me 50% margin on his pass through Cost to a subcontractor. I should have had the sub invoice me directly as I did for a large part of the bill. Very unprofessional! I would find alternatives before engaging with this company. Steer clear read lessCorey P.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com read lessRecent Review:I would use them again in the future.Cindy M.
- Business Description:- We use top of the line equipment and products! -100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! -Professionally steam clean, deep soil extraction! -residential/commercial propertiesRecent Review:They came at the last minute. They cleaned the carpet in a cabin that we had to have cleaned in time for somebody to check in the next day. I called them at three o'clock in the afternoon and they got here that night. They did it and I didn't have to cancel reservation. They really did good job on the carpets. It was a little expensive. In that case, it was so bad that I needed a professional carpet cleaner. The quality was excellent. They came immediately. They showed up at the last minute and did it. I had no complaints about them read lessSuzanne P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful upholstery cleaner articles
Cleaning a couch can seem intimidating, but when it comes to knowing what you’ll spend to clean furniture upholstery, this guide will have you ready to tackle the project. From that stained ottoman to a set of matching armchairs, we’ve got the numbers.
Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Find upholstery cleaners in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Green Forest
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
upholstery cleaners in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Lanco Carpet Cleaning2525 N Azalea Terrace P O Box 8815
- Lanco Carpet Cleaning
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
- NWA Restore It Inc
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rainbow Cleaning System NWA / Pure Air Solutions1004 S. Mount Olive Suite N
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Rainbow Cleaning System NWA / Pure Air Solutions
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
- SERVPRO of Benton / Carroll Counties1100 SE 14th Street, #26-B
- SERVPRO of Fayetteville / Springdale228 E. Robinson Ave.
- SouthtownE Detail1236 S School Ave
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Steam Tech Auto Spa611 S. 3rd St.
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC9811 Farm Road 2020
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC