NWA Restore It Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2012

3.9

13525 W Hwy 102

Centerton, AR 72719

Fire, Water, Storm, Mold, & HAZMAT Damage Specialists and Carpet Cleaning and Flooring Specialists

11/30/2017

Corey P.

There was a major discrepancy on the price quoted and the final invoice. I was majorly taken advantage of due to the fact that I had already moved, new owners were in the house and the money (+ additional) was put into escrow. NWA restore knew of additional money and the final invoice came back significantly over quoted price (120% over) and strangely close to the total sum in escrow which I didn’t have control over. When I challenged the invoice I was told that it was 100% legit and that a subcontractor invoiced him a large amount which he had to pass through to me. I called the sub and verified that the amount was less and that NWA restore it over charged me (by more than double) took multiple phone calls and finally a conference call to get it fixed. Once fixed NWA restore it insisted on charging 50% margin on the PASS THROUGH Cost. Again, I had no control over the funds because it was in escrow from a house closing, I would not use them. I really feel taken advantage of. I had already moved over 1000 Miles away and was helpless in losing thousands of dollars. Unfortunately it was what it was... my only simple request was for the owner to not charge me 50% margin on his pass through Cost to a subcontractor. I should have had the sub invoice me directly as I did for a large part of the bill. Very unprofessional! I would find alternatives before engaging with this company. Steer clear!

Description of Work
Water damage due to leaking window. Remediated water damage and restored dining room.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

09/19/2017

P W.

I love what they did to kitchen

Description of Work
Water damage in kitchen due to faulty roof put on by unlicensed roofer. My fault. Helping out a friend. As soon as NW Restoring had info from insurance they were there. It took a little longer than they said it would but they had several guys move out of state and the owners father in law passed away so it was really just the circumstances.

Category plumbing, remodeling, roofing, interior painters

09/06/2017

Kory L.

We had some water damage that was caused by a dishwasher. They had to come out and kind of tear up the floor and tear up the kitchen and redo all of that. They didn't stand behind their work. I never felt like I was a priority. There was a job that seemed to get their attention before mine. It just kind of grew into frustration.

Description of Work
They provided water damage mitigation, remoulded and out in a kitchen sink.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

06/07/2016

frances B.

I couldn't have asked for better service. They were professional, polite, and thorough. They did not hesitate to get right to the repairs and at the same time filling me in on what they found and what they were doing to fix the problem. The 2 gentlemen were Tommy & Rick. If I ever need that kind of help again I will definitely ask for them.

Description of Work
A tree fell on my two story shop building. Submitted claim last night, talked to the adjuster this a.m. who assigned NWA restoreit. They were here at my home within 1 hour of talking to them & took down the tree that had fallen on the roof. Inspected the roof for damage and replaced broken shingles immediately. Also replaced the water divert er that had come down off of the fascia. Got rid of the downed tree & cleaned up any debris. I do not know the cost as the insurance co. will make the decision on what to pay after their bill is submitted. Sounds like it will be less than my deductible. They were excellent and thorough with the repairs.

11/05/2015

John S.

Description of Work
We called the company after flooding due to a water leak. They were at the house and working in less than an hour and stayed until 9 in the evening. I was very pleased with their very professional work and would not hesitate to call them again if needed.

Category roofing, water damage restoration

04/24/2014

John N.

Took forever to get started on minor roof and gutter repairs. Almost 3 months before they finished about 20 hours of work.

Description of Work
Insurance paid about $3000

05/14/2013

Clinton B.

We had a pipe bust in a rental property while a tenant was out of town for the holidays. The water ran into the house for at least 5 days. Once we discovered the broken pipe, the house was literally a disaster zone. I called them late on Friday night and they were there on Saturday morning to begin work. The quickly got the situation under control and began the process of removing the moisture and damaged materials from the house. Their crew was polite and professional and they did a very thourough job. They also worked directly with the insurance adjuster to help us establish what I felt like was a very fair claim amount.

Description of Work
They cleaned up and removed all of the moisture and damaged material from a residential property. I was very pleased with their response time and the quality of their work. I feel like they took a disastrous situation and got it under control in the best manner possible. I would definetly recommend their water damage and moisture removal services.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

03/13/2012

Anna P.

They do wonderful work. They completely redid my neighbors house and did a wonderful job. They responded very quickly, did a good quality work, and were very professional. They did the whole house and did it quickly. They weren't sloppy, I was very impressed. I am a painter and I am very picky.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting for me.

Category house painters

Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their best.

AllisonScott Paint Co.

We offer quality and affordable painting services for interior/exterior residential and commercial projects.

Moran's Painting

Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage Restoration Specialist,Storm Damage Restoration,Roofing, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs,Certified Hazardous Materials Remediation and Testing,General Remodeling and Repairs,Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Odor Removal,Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning,Wood Floor Restoration