What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Helena, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Helena
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Rick's Appliance ServiceThey came on time and did the work in a good time frame. They were very nice. It was within a reasonable price. We were very happy with the results. They did a good job.
- Haines Appliance Service IncSo far so good. Have to wait and see if ice maker starts. Used these guys 2 years ago when fridge was still under warranty. Found them on here. Recommend them.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceThey're very professional. They came on time. They found what was wrong with it right away and they fixed it. I have no problem with them.
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceFrig getting warmer, called the company and Jason was here within the hour. Diagnosed the problem and repaired the frig.
- Ritchie's Appliance Repair IncThe heating element on our 18 yr. old White Westinghouse Range / oven needed to be replaced . Ritchie knew where to find the PART and install it .
- Certified Appliance SvcMy dryer quit drying and my plumber who installed it said it was not blowing air. I called Certified Appliance on Friday and they said they could come out that afternoon but that was not convenient for me. I asked if they could come Monday, they put me in window of 8-10:00 AM. Simon called about 7:30 and said he was on his way, he arrived right at 8:00. He was very professional. He determined the blower belt had come off which he fixed. He also cleaned the vents and replaced the rigid vent hose with a flexi type. He was on his way in 30-40 minutes. The price was below what i was expecting. I will use this company again if i need large appliance repair
Appliance Repair Experts in Helena
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Helena for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing how to extend the life of your home appliances can keep them operating for years and can save you a lot of money. This guide will walk you through what to do so you won’t have to replace your appliances prematurely.
Find appliance repair services in
- Friars Point
- North Tunica
- Forrest City
appliance repair services in Helena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- On the go repair
Horn Lake, Mississippi
- On the go repair