PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Heber Springs, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Heber Springs
- Julian PlumbingIT WENT AWESOME !! First off I had a terrible experience with the delivery driver and how he handled my new appliances. He damaged my brand new refrigerator and when Troy Julian saw the damage inside the fridge, he immediately called the company asked for a manager, explained the problem and I will be getting another new refrigerator and Troy Julian will be here when they deliver it to make sure it’s not damaged and to hook up the ice maker. The next day he returned to install my new still in the box dishwasher. Troy Julian had it installed when he was taking the plastic off the door and he noticed it too had been damage while being delivered. Once again he immediately called the company and asked to speak to the same manager he talked to the day before. He had not come in yet but Troy Julian spoke to the appliance department supervisor and explained the problem with the new dishwasher and explained he called the day before about the damaged refrigerator. I’m getting a new dishwasher too. I’m extremely impressed with Julian Plumbing. He’s been in business for 37 years and it shows. He takes care of his customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!!! HIS WORKMANSHIP IS EXCELLENT !!! HIS PRICES ARE VERY VERY REASONABLE !!! In fact this is the first time I’ve used Julian Plumbing and my invoice was less than his original estimate !!! I’m on disability and every penny counts. Julian Plumbing is my new plumber and he was recommended by my next door neighbors. I’m so glad the first plumber I called never bothered to return my call and I called Julian Plumbing who answered and talked to me over 30 minutes. When I got off the phone I knew I had the right plumber. He is a man of integrity, good values and morals. He showed up when he said he would. I’m extremely satisfied and highly recommend Julian Plumbing read less
- ITS PlumbingThey are very conscience and went above and beyone to be certain the problelm was completed. They are the most efficient plumbers we have ever had and very highly recommend them.
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncTheir office person set up an appointment for the plumber to come to our home, and later called to say that he could come earlier, if we desired, and we did. The young man arrived and immediately put disposable covers over his work shoes, while still on the porch. He worked diligently and cleaned the area where he worked, when he finished read less
- Hendricks Plumbing LLC👍 real great verry pleased. Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Explained exactly what was gonna take place. Did what he said he would do 10 outta 10
- Hendricks Plumbing LLCKerry went above and beyond. He came out on a Saturday when our pipes backed up and stayed until the job was done. He was quick and efficient which helped save us money. We will def. be using Hendricks plumbing for any future plumbing issues we have.
- ITS PlumbingThey were actually the third people out to quote the job. Water heater hoses needed replaced and one of the shower/tub spigots leaked. They were able to fix the water heater hoses right then at the fairest price of all the companies. The shower they tried to fix but the parts I had were bad. Had that quoted out and their mid-grade price was better than the lowest price with other companies. They were always on time, and very courteous. Cleaned up after themselves. I'm going to have them first on my call list for any other plumbing issues read less
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on read less
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done read less
- Keener Plumbing LLCKeener Plumbing has been the most outstanding plumbing service we have ever received. The plumber, Remington, was kind, friendly, efficient, and helpful. He made sure to explain everything to us and his service was cost effective, fast, courteous and definitely solved our plumbing issue! We definitely will call him again in the future. Keener Plumbing is literally the best plumbing experience we have had! We would highly recommend them to friends, family, and anyone else in need read less
Plumbers in Heber Springs
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables .. read lessRecent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!! read lessjames k.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteed read lessRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needs read lessCatherine B.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well read lessRecent Review:Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be calling read lessLARRY D.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:IT WENT AWESOME !! First off I had a terrible experience with the delivery driver and how he handled my new appliances. He damaged my brand new refrigerator and when Troy Julian saw the damage inside the fridge, he immediately called the company asked for a manager, explained the problem and I will be getting another new refrigerator and Troy Julian will be here when they deliver it to make sure it’s not damaged and to hook up the ice maker. The next day he returned to install my new still in the box dishwasher. Troy Julian had it installed when he was taking the plastic off the door and he noticed it too had been damage while being delivered. Once again he immediately called the company and asked to speak to the same manager he talked to the day before. He had not come in yet but Troy Julian spoke to the appliance department supervisor and explained the problem with the new dishwasher and explained he called the day before about the damaged refrigerator. I’m getting a new dishwasher too. I’m extremely impressed with Julian Plumbing. He’s been in business for 37 years and it shows. He takes care of his customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!!! HIS WORKMANSHIP IS EXCELLENT !!! HIS PRICES ARE VERY VERY REASONABLE !!! In fact this is the first time I’ve used Julian Plumbing and my invoice was less than his original estimate !!! I’m on disability and every penny counts. Julian Plumbing is my new plumber and he was recommended by my next door neighbors. I’m so glad the first plumber I called never bothered to return my call and I called Julian Plumbing who answered and talked to me over 30 minutes. When I got off the phone I knew I had the right plumber. He is a man of integrity, good values and morals. He showed up when he said he would. I’m extremely satisfied and highly recommend Julian Plumbing read lessJan W.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The service was good. He's a nice guy to work with and he did a good job.Shawn S.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:In 1955, Rood Heating and Cooling Inc., of Russellville, Arkansas was established. Four generations of Roods (Fred, Freddie, Eddie, and Preston) have worked hard to establish the trust associated with Rood Heating, Cooling, Insulation, and Geothermal services. Rood's cornerstone is simple: Continuously exceed expectations in every part of our business. If ever you are not completely satisfied, they are there to listen and make it right. After one job with Rood, you will quickly learn why nati.. read lessRecent Review:They were very polite, patient, and professional. They removed and replaced a 22 year old heat pump system in just a few hours. I will be hiring them again next year to replace the other old unit for the other section of my house. I would highly recommend their company. They installed an 18 SEER unit with a two stage compressor per my choice read lessKevin F.
- Business Description:Full Service Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractor serving all of Benton County and Northwest Arkansas. Service, Remodel and Design.Recent Review:Kramer's office called to notify us that Shawn was on his way to look over our system. He arrived in about 15 minutes and went right to work. We asked him to check the air deliver pipes in the attic and he did. We explained that the rear rooms weren't cooling as well as the front so he adjusted the unit to increase air flow to them. Shawn found a clog in the condensation line that smelled and could have caused problems in the future. He cleaned the pipes thoroughly and restructured them to be more efficient. He thoroughly cleaned the outdoor and indoor units and added some Freon. Shawn opened and outside condensation pipe, cleaned it out and added some pipes to it to make it function better. Before leaving Shawn checked the vents to make sure that we were receiving adequate circulation and he explained how we could keep the unit in top condition. He advised that after the repairs he made his next check up would be much easier and less time consuming. We were extremely impressed with Shawn and will recommend Kramer to all of our friends and neighbors read lessNancy L.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
In the event of a toilet overflow, you’ll want to take action right away. Here are the first steps you can take to stop your toilet from overflowing and start cleaning up the mess to get your bathroom back in shape.
When a plumbing emergency pops up, you need to act quickly to prevent unnecessary damage to your home. There are a few tips you can follow to quickly identify and prevent a small problem from turning into a catastrophe for you and your wallet.
Find Plumbers in
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Rose Bud
- Fairfield Bay
- Bee Branch
- Bald Knob
Plumbers in Heber Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A Royal Flush Plumbing18 Refuge Rd
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Avalanche Plumbing By Josh3002 Bateman rd
- A Royal Flush Plumbing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Graham PlumbingPO Box 498
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Graham Plumbing
- Kramer and Company Mechanical12451 HWY 72 W
- Kramer and Company Mechanical
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- M&K PlumbingPO Box 702
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Melvin Plumbing2312 Redwood drive
- Meredith Plumbing115 Beatty Ln
- MIKE PENNEY PLUMBING2799 Rosebud Road
- Moore Plumbing1237 S Madison St
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Shreveport & Bossier City6130 Linwood Ave
- MULTI-CRAFT CONTRACTORS INC2300 N LOWELL RD
- M&K Plumbing
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- Self Contractor
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co