Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Hamburg, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Hamburg
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- Wil-Bry ConstructionHe did a great job and we would highly recommend his work. We were an out of state customer and everything he said he would do he did and without us being there to inspect his work. Only recommendation for Bill is that he needs to get more internet accessible but he answered or returned all phone calls promptly
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Himsl Building ServicesFrom start to finish it went very well. Rick completed the job in the two days. He was very punctual and cleaned everything up. We were very pleased with the quality of his workmanship and the price was better than other pre-built or delivered sheds. We would not hesitate to refer family and friends
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- Overman BuildingsWe shopped around for pricing of metal shop building installed. For our money they were the best. We made a few adjustments to a standard priced building and they worked with us. Easy going people when the men arrived to our site. It was up and finished within 3 days. We would work with them again.
Garage Builders in Hamburg
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated Established Since 1998, 15 years experience in independent work for home owners, business owners, commercial properties, residential areas. I keep a crew of three on the job. Sub contracting work is done. Free Estimates, Expense of Material Needed Is To Be Paid Upfront All Labor Expenses Are Paid Upon Completion of Job & Owners Satisfaction Of Job Being DoneRecent Review:He was amazing. I have been cheated several time, but Jason with For Sale Roofing was amazing. He did everything he said he would do & always let me know what was being done & what was going on. My deck was messed up couldn't walk on it & he fixed it tooLynn R.
- Business Description:Thatch Construction Inc. is a family owned business, licensed contractor with over 20 year experience.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Experienced Construction Company! Both New Construction and Remodeling!
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Mer Rouge
- Oak Grove
- Lake Village
- El Dorado
- Lake Providence
garage builders in Hamburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc1513 malcolm ave suite c
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- National Barn Co - Central Division1737 E Hwy 62
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
- National Barn Co - Central Division
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services