Brick Master

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2010

Owner has 34 years of experience in masonry business and started his own company 15 years ago. Plenty of references at your request....

Frazier Construction

Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, WINDOWS AND GENERAL REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

L&H Construction and Fencing

We are locally owned. We offer free estimates. We warranty our work down to the screws. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.

Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1!

02/23/2021

Mr. Robinson, was very nice, professional and easy to work with. He did an excellent job building my brick mailbox. I sent him a picture and he did a great job. Very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Built a brick mailbox

Category mailbox repair

05/01/2020

Todd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work.

Description of Work
Brick Mailbox Repair

Category masonry,home builders,mailbox repair

06/17/2019

He came out the same day and had the job done within two days!! Saved me $500 because he reused some of the brick. Even added the extra concrete to the base. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Replace mailbox

Category masonry,mailbox repair

03/02/2019

Todd gave me brick choices to choose from. He was able to have mine built and my brothers stone mailbox re built in a week. Great work. Super nice guy. I have recommended him to family

Description of Work
I bought a house without a mailbox and was wanting a brick one. He was recommended by the contractor. He came out and accessed and gave me a price. Once he gave me a price, my brothers mailbox was knocked down.

Category masonry

02/26/2019

Project went great. Todd was very responsive and thorough in explaining the process. This was on an older house with a less-than-common brick color, and the window being closed in was on the front of the house, so I was concerned about matching the brick. I'm amazed at how close Todd got the brick color, and he did a special wash after so the new brick looked aged like the older brick. I had a quo...

Description of Work
Close in old window with brick that matches existing brick + some additional minor repair

Category masonry

Brick & stone patios. Outdoor fireplaces & ovens.