Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Higden, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Higden
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
- Backus Concrete LLCVery professional.Completed project in timely manner.Workers were friendly,worked hard and cleaned up after they were finished.Would highly recommend them.
- Robby Strain ConcreteWe had a lot of concrete that needed re-doing. Our walkway from garage to front porch had dropped a couple of inches, the steps to the porch had dropped and cracked; the steps to the front driveway were totally deteriorated and all needed to be replaced.The job was done professionally with no wasted time or effort. Cleanup was total and we are very satisfied
- Limitless InnovationsDriveway stain was done first, last fall actually. Loved it then, love it now. The hard winter had no negative impact. We had contracted with Andrew to do the garage then as well, but had a to wait over the winter, and for temps warm enough for the process to be done correctly. Love it as well! There were many color choices for both the stain snd epoxy. Andrew was professional, as were the team/crew members. Work was done in a timely manner. We liked them, and the results are terrific. We would use them again.......maybe if deciding to epoxy our basement storeroom floor
Concrete Repair Contractors in Higden
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:My elderly mother's house has many cracks in the walls, and the front door at times is very difficult to close and lock. She even got locked out of the house once because the key wouldn't turn in the door, which has been raised and lowered repeatedly. That scared her and she sought an estimate of how much it would cost and what would be involved in getting the house leveled again(It had been done in 1987, too). Her contractor arranged for the man from Olshan to come out, which he did. <br /> After carefully looking at the cracks and asking questions about the house's construction, he used an electronic device to compare the changes in the levels of the various parts of the house. He found as much as 9 inches difference from the front to the back of the house. He said that a newly constucted 30ft wall should have no more than 3/4and quot; change from one end to the other. <br /> We sat down to talk about the situation and he told us the house and the whole neighborhood were built on an area of expanding clay (we already knew this) and that although the 1987 work done by another company was pretty good for the technology available then, unless the concrete pillars they installed had reached down to <strong>solid rock</strong>(and this clay is as much as 14 ft deep in some areas), the cracks would return and continue, which they have. <br /> Now here is where his honesty and integrity really kick in---he said that <em>because there was no way to guarantee the work (Olshan</em> <em>does a lifetime guarantee), they would <strong>NOT </strong>do a foundation and quot;Repairand quot; on the house</em>. He talked about the seasonal nature of the clay's expanding and contracting, and told us if they were to do the work, the presence of the concrete pillars from the previous work would make it even harder to put in their piers (they would have to drill through the old ones--very expensive!). He said we could spent a <strong><em>lot</em></strong> of money and have cracks again within six months. So this young man apologized and <em>declined</em> to do the job! WOW! Honesty and integrity! We were impressed and thanked himKatherine G.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We used Angie's list for the first time, and scheduled the appointment on a Saturday morning for the following Monday morning at 8 AM. By 9 AM the job is finished and I had bid on adding a pressure regulator that I will schedule next month--my preferenceBob M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:Limitless Innovations can assist you with your concrete & flooring needs. Additional contact name - Carey Williams. Additional email email@example.com.Recent Review:Driveway stain was done first, last fall actually. Loved it then, love it now. The hard winter had no negative impact. We had contracted with Andrew to do the garage then as well, but had a to wait over the winter, and for temps warm enough for the process to be done correctly. Love it as well! There were many color choices for both the stain snd epoxy. Andrew was professional, as were the team/crew members. Work was done in a timely manner. We liked them, and the results are terrific. We would use them again.......maybe if deciding to epoxy our basement storeroom floor. <br /Sally C.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Recent Review:This was an existing house that had windows that leaked from the Day after the owner took ownership of the house. The house was built by Kelso Company of Hot Springs. There was a lawsuit against Kelso Construction, and a settlement was reached. The windows were changed by another contractor CCS Construction, and it still continued to leak, because of incorrect installation of windows and not using proper sealing material. The owner decided to install an EIFS system. Aurel V. Construction did a superb and thorough job of removing siding, sealing the windows, and installing the EIFS System. He worked directly with the technical experts of the Total Wall System and also with a building inspector. We have had several storms and the windows have not leaked even once during construction. The Company - Total Wall has confidence with Aurel V. Construction, that they are giving me a 10 year warranty.Uma R.
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Higden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Limitless Innovations
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services