Ace Garage Doors and More

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

13 Louise Lane

GREENBRIER, AR 72058

Our company is owned by Steve & Kathy Mode. We service within a 50 mile radius of Conway AR. We do not charge a trip fee. We charge a service call plus parts. We do not have a large overhead so we can keep our prces down. We offer 24/7 service at no extra charge. We are friendly and honest please

12/20/2016

David C.

Every experience has been excellent. He's never been too expensive, and works in half the time as competitors. I don't have any reason at all to complain. He does something that I really like, he sets appointments for necessary oil changes so it's already scheduled in and done in less than 20 minutes! He has transporting services from the garage to your home if needed and is just so helpful overall. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I last visited him for an oil change on my vehicle. I have used them for several years now, the first time was about 7 years go. They have done a lot of work for me on three different vehicles since then; the service is excellent. After you've had 4 oil changes he gives you the 5th free and already has great pricing.

Category auto repair

10/22/2015

Aaron P.

Description of Work
Complete service and a couple of roller replaced

10/15/2015

Doris B.

At first it didn't work out, then they came back and fixed it. They were supposed to send me another one, but they never did. The door was still messed up. After three weeks or so, it hung up in mid-air and I had to get my son to get it down so I could be safe at night. There's a backdoor that goes in to my garage. The owner was sick and then one the workers for him quit, I don't know. They came back about three weeks later to fix it. When they fixed it the last time, they did a good job. I think that they should have replaced some big parts but they didn't do that because I'd spend $500. They came out real fast. I had to call them three weeks straight before I get an answer. I will no more use them again other than come back to fix what was wrong.

Description of Work
The door was messed up.

08/02/2015

doug R.

We did our research and found that ACE GARAGE DOORS AND MORE offered much better pricing and the very same quality of materials ..... We will certainly call on Steve and his right hand man again in the future for A + service was outstanding in our book!!!! We rate them 100% service, professionalism, quality

Description of Work
We had a old garage door removed and new( insulated with windows) garage door installed.....product was great quality and service was GREAT!

05/02/2015

Michael H.

The technician James was great! Very courteous and through in his work.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door spring.

04/29/2015

Janis R.

Everything was checked, double checked, and repairs were made after he told me about how much it was going to cost. All repairs were made, and extra work was done to make sure they were working properly before he left. I would defintely recommend this service provider, he came when he said he would be here, performed the repairs after giving me an estimate, was very friendly, professional, and did a A plus job! Very good service provider!

Description of Work
Provider was friendly when I scheduled the repair service, was here on the same day and here when he said he would be here. Was very professional, attentive to my questions and concerns, needs, wants, and gave me an estimate before he did the repairs. Parts were replaced with the best professional manner, quickly and everything worked like they were supposed to. When I requested that light bulbs under the motor cover, they were very willing to also replace the burnt out light bulbs for me. Tightened the cable, lubricated everything that was a moving part. I am really satisfied with this provider.

11/18/2014

Jerry B.

They were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.

Description of Work
The company replaced two 9 x 7 garage doors at my home.

05/27/2013

Keith P.

Steve and his assistant were on time, professional and knew what they were doing. They installed nicely. I got a much better price on it then if I went elsewhere.

Description of Work
Took down the old garage door and installed a new door and opener.

Auto Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Repair & service garage doors & automatic openers. Sell and install new Garage Doors & Openers. Residential Or Commerial. 24/7 service Free estiates

N/A