If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Green Forest, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Green Forest
- Independent SolarSteve Boedefeld is the owner of Independent Solar llc. He was referred by a home contractor who I have had build a barn for me in the past. Steve came out personally and promptly. He did an in-depth job of evaluating my needs. He crawled on my roof on both my house and barn to do a solar site survey using a Solar Pathfinder tool. After much discussion we settled on installing the system on/in my 30x50 metal barn. Steve's pricing was very competitive and included everything required. We chose a 12.6kw system with 2 inverters. Steve installed the complete system in a few days. The inspectors for White River Valley evaluated the system and it passed inspection without any changes. The installation was completed on time, on budget, very neat and tidy professional install, job site was left cleaned, and we are very happy. The system is performing within specifications. The meter is spinning backwards hooray read less
Solar Panel Installers in Green Forest
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwide read lessRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profits read lessCaroline M.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i.. read lessRecent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!! read lessSam R.
- Business Description:At Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric we believe great customer service never really goes out of style. And for over 50 years we have dedicated ourselves to providing unrivaled customer service and top-notch workmanship to all our loyal customers across NW Arkansas and the River Valley. You can rest easy because whatever your AC, plumbing or electrical needs may be there’s nothing we can’t handle. At Paschal, we do it all. And we do it well! Serving our customers and doing it with a smile is wh.. read lessRecent Review:Chuck was an honest service engineer and was very helpful to fix the issue. I highly recommend Paschal HVAC and Chuck. I couldn't be happier.Blake C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:Master Eectrician since 1975. LIfetime License. Also was Electrical Contractor, troubleshooter and Electrical Advisor for Ronco Electric in NW Florida. Electrical Contractor in NW Arkansas.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing.. read less
- Business Description:We understand that your home and your business are valuable and we make every attempt to minimize the discomforts that come with construction. Contact us in Springfield today! We can take care of all electrical needs for your business and residential needs from repairs to upgrades to new installations and industrial lighting. WE PROVIDE FINANCING FOR ALL ELECTRICAL AND SOLAR INSTALLATIONS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR YOU HOME AND BUSINESS. read lessRecent Review:Very Professional, Honest and Courteous! I would definitely use their services again.Sally R.
- Business Description:As your local Lennox dealer, we’re proud to offer the finest heating, cooling and indoor air quality products with prompt and professional customer service. Regardless of the season or the temperature outside, we can make your home feel perfectly comfortable. We are also proud to be the areas only Bosch Geothermal Heat Pump dealer, providing customers with up to 70% savings on their utility bills! We offer expert service on all makes of equipment, just a phone call away! Call us today read less
- Business Description:Solar Wolf is a full service solar company with a great reputation and an old world belief to our customers. To under-promise and over-deliver, period. We have 18 years experience in construction, remodeling, roofing, solar water heaters, solar pv systems, battery back-up systems and much more. See what Solar Wolf Energy can do for you read lessRecent Review:I requested and received quotes from several installers ( From EnergySage.com) for a solar panel system with LG panels When we had Solar Wolf come out for a site visit they wanted to substitute a cheaper panel and charge us the same money even though we decided to go with a smaller system with eight fewer panels. We rebid the job and found another installer to install the original 48 LG panels and still paid $10,000 less than what Solar Wolf wanted. We actually found several installers that were much cheaper. It pays to shop around and do your homework read lessJohn C.
Deals in Green Forest for Solar Panels
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
What are the best states for solar energy? As the popularity of solar energy rises, the cost falls, making solar power accessible to many homes throughout the United States. Discover the top five states with the best infrastructure for solar panels.
Increase leads for your HVAC business with time-tested marketing strategies that work. You’ll gain new customers and keep your past customers in the loop. By stepping up your advertising efforts, you can become the clear choice in your market.
Find solar panel companies in
- Blue Eye
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Kimberling City
- Shell Knob
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
- Cape Fair
- Rockaway Beach
- Diamond City
solar panel companies in Green Forest
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Independent Solar535 Brunswick Rd
- Independent Solar
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric280 N Maestri Rd
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric
- Quality Heating & Air320 E Commercial St
- Quality Heating & Air