When territorial wasps have set up home in your house, it usually makes sense to remove them. Removing a wasp nest yourself is possible, but calling out the professionals is the safer bet.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Clarendon, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Clarendon
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasI simply love MoJo’s. They have the best customer service ever! The girls in the office are polite, and the guys that come to your house are also respectful and professional!!! Makes me feel good to be able to let my doggies outside to enjoy the yard!! With no worries of bugs!! They do get an occasional flea, but that’s because they love to explore! So I gladly recommend MoJo for your yard or yards :
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Mccauley's Pest ControlVery satisfied from talking with office staff to inspector in the field. The inspector called me when reaching property. Was very professional and explained all details of cost and recommendations. I purchased a long term contract to make sure all insects and vermin vanished. My sister saw results after first appointment
- Serfco Termite & Pest ControlThey have always been good. They are dependable. They always call and set up their appointment time. They will always be here pretty close to the appointment time they say. I would grade them A for what they have done for us. Quality is good. Everything about them is good and I have used them from a long time. Their price is comparable to everybody else
- ARMOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHe arrived on time and explained what he would be doing. He thoroughly sprayed the house and was quite professional.
Pest Control Companies in Clarendon
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Multiple times they have called to tell me the window of time they will be there and to please secure pets or take them to an alternate location. I always take them to a family member's home. They then either don't show up at all that day or come 4-5 hours lateCherish H.
- Business Description:We are a small, family owned & operated business. We realize there are many pest control companies to choose from. What separates us from the rest is our unmatched desire to keep our customers satisfied. We do this by being as thorough as possible, and by listening to what our customers say. Our prices are very competitive and our service is one of a kind. We think of every customer as part of our family and treat them as suchRecent Review:went well. no more ants. guy was nice.justin j.
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process..
- Business Description:Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military DiscountsRecent Review:We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupidkelley m.
- Business Description:We are a full service pest management company and we provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental. We also provide termite protection services and Real Estate inspections for conventional as well as VA/FHA. Wildlife relocation services are also available. We have been in business since 1980Recent Review:They always do a wonderful job and make sure they call to see if we have any new pest problems before treatment.Robbie A.
- Business Description:We provide personable, effective and outstanding pest control service for our valued customers. We’ve worked to instill our strong family values and high quality standards into our business practices and company culture. We believe in giving back and helping our communities, we feel passionate about the high level of quality and integrity we provide with each service. Our highly trained team of professionals exceed state standards on continual training and educational courses. McCauley Servic..Recent Review:The problem was taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. They had the best rates and the very nice serviceman has returned twice to make sure things were good.barbara r.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Worried you might have bats in your attic? Learn five tell-tale signs that bats have taken up residence in your home (that you shouldn’t ignore), and what to do about it.
Do you have pesky gnats that won’t seem to go away? Learn about some effective methods to get rid of gnats and keep them bugging you once and for all.
Find pest exterminators in
- Des Arc
- Forrest City
pest exterminators in Clarendon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd