Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since March 2012

4.3

98 Dry Kiln Road

Batesville, AR 72501

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can

03/12/2015

Cherish H.

Multiple times they have called to tell me the window of time they will be there and to please secure pets or take them to an alternate location. I always take them to a family member's home. They then either don't show up at all that day or come 4-5 hours late.

Description of Work
Pest control.

05/15/2014

stacy W.

They did a bundled package to correct all my problems from termites to standing water and fixed air flow in crawlspace . Total fix so i dont have to worry about it again

Description of Work
termite treatment and repair of water in crawlspace

04/21/2014

Joy S.

They are excellent. We have used them about 3 years. They came out last week. I think we have seen one in the last year, because we would see 6 in a day when we moved in. They have done a great job.

Description of Work
We use Terminix. We had just bought a brand new house, and we were unaware of the severe bug problem in this house, we were quite aware when we moved the furniture out. It was quite obvious. We had them come out, and we have had them come out monthly since.

08/28/2013

THOMAS E.

APPARENTLY IT WENT WELL FOR THIS IS NOT PRIMARY HOME AND I WAS NOT THERE.FROM INFORMATION RECIEVED FROM FAMILY IT WENT WELL THOUGH IT NOT LIKE BEING THERE YOUR SELF TO CHECK IT OUT YOUR SELF.I DID THOUGH HAVE A TALK AT LENGTH WITH THIS PROVIDIOR ABOUT ALL ASPECTS OF THIS SERVICE DONE BEFORE AND AFTER.HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS ON ALL ASPECTS OF THIS AND I DID RESEARCH ON THIS BEFORE I TALKED TO HIM . I FELT THAT HE WAS PRETTY MUCH STRAIGHT UP ON WHAT HE TOLD ME.

Description of Work
TREATED THE DWELLING FOR SUBTERRANEAN TERMITES

06/14/2013

David C.

Two years ago when I bought my house I had to have a termite contract, I chose Terminix. I have been really pleased. They came in and did the regular pest control. He laid out bait and traps. I have dogs and he was really good at explaining that this would not harm my dogs. It took two days, I have not seen a mouse for three months, and they called and sent me an email to let me know that they were going to come out and do an inspection and that night I saw a mouse. They came out the very next day. They know what they are doing and exactly how long this is going to last. They are charging the market price.

Description of Work
Terminix - Smackover for a contract. I have two contracts, one is the normal pest control and the other is for termites and other wood destroying insects.

04/02/2013

Tim & lisa B.

Arrived on time and inspected and sprayed.

Description of Work
Quarterly insect service.

06/01/2012

Jean D. C.

If I have any wood anywhere in my house I can call them to take care of pests from attacking it. They are a little expensive but are worth it for the amount I pay. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Terminix - Hot Springs for termite inspection. I use them on a regular basis.

05/26/2012

Lydia M.

We have had really good luck with them. We haven't had any issues. They take care of everything and they have a good track record. We don't have termites. They aren't the cheapest.

Description of Work
They come out for termite control yearly.

05/08/2012

Nancy S.

This is the second year we are using them, but we will not be using them again. We were not pleased with them. The people who came out to our house were professional, but when we call them, their service is awful.

Description of Work
I used Terminex for termite inspection and spraying if necessary.

04/20/2012

Eddy B.

They are very thorough, they check every room in the house, underneath the house, around the perimeter of the house, and they do a thorough job.

Description of Work
I use Terminix out of Hot Springs for my pest control. I have been using them ever since I bought my house, and they come out every year. They call me every year when the contract is due to be renewed, they schedule an appointment to check for termites, and if they find anything they fix it, and if not, I’m good to go for the next year.

04/19/2012

jerry W.

We had powderpost beetles and Terminix had no way of getting rid of them, but otherwise Terminix did a good job getting rid of my termites. They were very professional and punctual.

Description of Work
I hired Terminix to spray for pests at my home.

04/16/2012

DEANNA S.

I think the pricing was fair because I don't have any bugs in the house. I would use them; they are probably as good as anybody. I will use them in the future for my pest control company.

Description of Work
Terminix was here to spray for bugs and pests.

Bill M.

I have a contract with them. It costs me $70 every quarter. I do not have any complaints with them. I have taken advantage of some of their other services at a good price. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Terminix – Russellville for pest control. I have also used them for some insulation work.

Category pest control, insulation

Bill M.

They come out four times a year to spray, and once to inspect. They are punctual. They let me know if there are any problems. I have no problems with any pests. They call the day before they come. They are very punctual. They are very professional.

Description of Work
They sprayed my house for pests.

Franklyn A.

I have been using them for about three years. They do a good job.

Description of Work
Terminix treats my house for pests. They come out once a year.

04/11/2012

Elaine D.

We have been using them for many years. We have a contract with them. It's a dependable service. If I need other areas checked, then they will check them. They have a termite contract that is separate, but it is way too expensive.

Description of Work
They treated for pest at my home.

04/11/2012

bruce B.

They came out and took care of mostly ants. My overall experience with them was good. I would rate them highly.

Description of Work
We used Terminix to get rid of the ants as we had an ant problem.

03/22/2012

Holly S.

My contractors choose them. They were not very professional.

Description of Work
I used them for termite control.

03/21/2012

Jill C.

I do not like their scheduling, and they don't always show up on time. They do good quality work though.

Description of Work
They do my extermination.

03/15/2012

James J.

I would give them a C overall. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They came out and inspected my home.

03/15/2012

barbie H.

I have no complaints at this point. I feel their pricing is fair for the work they did for me. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I have used Terminix for pest control.

03/12/2012

sharon H.

.I didn't like it because they weren't honest with me about my problem. They told me I had a worse problem under my house than what I really did. They just put plastic on the ground and didn't even tack it down.

Description of Work
.They are my termite pest control company.

03/12/2012

Lynn M.

They are all right. A previous company we were using sold out to Terminix. The service isn’t as good as it was with the previous company. They come without notifying us that they are coming and then they can’t get in, so we will wait 3 months for them to come back. Their price is similar to everyone else. We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We use Terminix for pest control. They come every 3 months and do whole house treatment for bugs, pests, and termites.

03/09/2012

Roger D.

They are okay, pretty mundane. What these guys do doesn't require much personality. They are just doing their job and they do it okay. We haven't had any problems so whatever they are doing is working. They send you a postcard. Then they give you a call to remind you of your appointment.

Description of Work
They come to my house to do pest control.

03/09/2012

John D.

They were fine as far as we know. The price was a little bit high. I thought they did a very professional job but we did not want to spend more than on a regular basis, so we stop. They did excellent work. They could have had a better plan but this did fine. They seemed very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I used Terminix to service and change the baits and traps that they buried in the ground. Basically it was termite prevention. They inspected and crawled all over the house looking for them. Few places they sprayed stuff. We did not have a significant amount of the termite damage on the house that we contracted for them to protect.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite and bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.