Before hiring a junk hauler, make sure to thoroughly vet the company. Unlicensed haulers might illegally dump your stuff, or take your money and run.
Get matched with top hauling services in Batesville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Batesville
- LeafGuard of ArkansasWe love our new gutters. Leaf guard of Arkansas - Wright Family Construction - did a great job. Very professional and great product.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWe've been working with them for 6 or 7 years, and they've always done a great job. Everyone who has ever come out to the home has been very professional. I keep coming back to them year after year because they always do what they say they are going to do and it is always top quality. Also, the price seems reasonable
- Welch's Cleaning ServiceApril and her crew did a wonderful job, and this was a monumental task! If you've ever watched Hoarding on TV, then you know what this house and grounds looked like. She even had to kill two snakes, in the house! We were very please with her job and she is very pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your heavy duty cleaning needs
- Quick Hauling ServiceProcess went very smooth. Worker is very easy to deal with and charges very fair prices. I highly recommend this service provider.
- Cutting Edge LawncareI will definitely continue to use Cutting Edge Lawncare. When I call, they return my call the same day. We are set up on a regular schedule, and I don't have to worry about whether they will be there or not!
- Extra HandsLuke is an excellent worker and very trustworthy. I don't trust the care of my horses to just anyone but he did an excellent job of caring for them. He is courteous and a very hard worker. His rates are reasonable also. He mowed my yard all summer. I hope he can work for me for a long time!
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Denny Hale TruckingMr. Hale's prices were competitive, he was on time, and he unloaded the gravel exactly where I wanted it. It might sound simple enough but I?ve used other haulers before and they?ve brought the wrong size gravel or shorted me on the load. I was so pleased with Mr. Hale?s service I ordered fill dirt and additional gravel. I live in the country so this is a service that is necessary periodically for private road repairs and maintenance
- OZARK TREE SERVICEWe called the number for Ozark Tree Service to get a bid on having 23 trees cut down. They sent someone out to take a look at the trees we had tagged. We received a bid that we could agree on so decided to move forward with this company. Their crew worked hard and were able to cut all the trees in one full day. One issue that we had, was that we had 23 trees tagged, but 2 trees that we didn't have tagged were cut down, and one tree that we did have tagged, did not get cut. And then when we asked if they could cut down that tree, we were quoted an additional $500, so we didn't have them cut it. They chopped the wood for us to fit into our fireplace insert and hauled away the wood that we didn't want. Clean up of the yard could have been a bit better, they left several wood piles for us. We also wanted 8 stumps grinded, but they grinded 9. We specifically told them not to grind the 9TH stump, because it was too close to the sprinkler head. But they grinded it anyway which did damage the sprinkler head and broke the pipe. It was conveniently covered up with the wood piles that were left behind, which we did not find until they were paid and long gone. The pipe for the main water pipe valve was also broken by them dragging limbs across it. We feel that the communication between the owner and the guy who did the actual work (Justin) was poor. We were quoted $2300 for the job and when it came time to settle up, Justin whined that it should have been a $4500 job. Justin had an all around bad attitude and lack of respect for his client. His final remarks to us stated that he would give our telephone number to a different tree service if we ever needed more trees cut.. But he won't have to do that, because we will not ever use or recommend this company
Last update on March 4, 2021
Hauling Services in Batesville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
The cost to remove junk comes down to its weight, size, and what you're tossing in the first place. Let's break down how much junk removal costs.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
- Cave City,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Evening Shade,
- Heber Springs,
- Bald Knob,
- Mountain View,
- Greers Ferry,
- Ash Flat,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Calico Rock,
- Rose Bud,
hauling services in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Welch's Cleaning Service