Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Get matched with top phone repair shops in Austin, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Austin
- Gadget ProsI have used them several times, and they always go beyond reasonable. Their work is good and fairly priced. Once,I took a phone for a new battery but they told me to go to the Apple store for a free battery replacement. Another time they did a minor repair for free. I am now committed to using this store for services they can provide read less
- E & H ELECTRONICSI've had two of my teenage son's cell phone repaired. This is the only local place I know of to have a cell phone repaired. Prices are very reasonable.
- Tech GodsI had a problem with an iphone. They said they had to order the part. I offered to pay up front. They said I didn't have to. Had me fill out an order slip and said they would call in two days when it came in. I never heard from them. I went back a few weeks later and didn't even mention the prior situation. Same thing. Said they had to order the part. I filled out an order slip. They said they would call. Never heard from them. I went to another place. This is no way to run a business. Both times I went during lunch hour. Both times I had to return because the sign on the door stated they were closed and would return later read less
Phone Repair Services in Austin
- Business Description:**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services**With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.co read lessRecent Review:They made it easy and was fast to work with. I was able to order my own parts and they charged me for only putting together the PC. Which was only two hours of labor!Brian P.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyone read lessDoris R.
- Business Description:Due to overwhelming demand for our techs, As of October 2012 we are only accepting new clients for onsite service that are 14 miles from Hagerty High School 3225 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL. For those outside 14 mile zone our Remote Service is an option. Providing Nationwide remote assist and onsite service for most of Seminole and Orange Counties in Florida in services ranging from virus and spyware removal, new computer setup, quickbooks problems, email problems, transfer of files and progra.. read lessRecent Review:His name is Chris. We really like him. He is really good and we would recommend him. He comes to the house, you don't even have to take the computer out. He is a really good guy. We use him whenever none of the online stuff works so he is our point of inspiration. He always fixes it so he is somebody I would rate very well. He didn't charge us the last time he was here. He really helped us out. His normal fee would be $65 an hour. read lessMitchell L.
- Business Description:We are an IT Consulting company that provides the best IT/Technical services to small and medium businesses. We make the Technical Simple.
- Business Description:Gadget Pros is your solution for computer repair and virus removal in Central Arkansas. We repair all makes and models of iPhone and can provide dependable screen replacement services within the same day and most times in less than one hou read lessRecent Review:<p>Took my wife's kindle to the little rock location to repair the power plug board. Got it back in the same condition. Took it back and Sal the repairman broke the plug from the board and said we must have broken it.</p> <p>I tried to talk to the owner but they pretty much blocked any attempt to do that. </p> <p>They also kept the power cord. I went back to get it and was told again by Sal that they did not have it. I finally went through David at their Jacksonville store and got them to agree to refund my money. I went to get the money and they "dug around" and found the plug. </p> <p>You cant talk to them. They are condescending, rude and unwilling to discuss anything other than they are not at fault.</p> <p><br /></p> <br / read lessLisa D.
- Business Description:Tech Daddies is owned by Kevin Cackler and Daniel Evans. We DO NOT subcontract our work like some of the other guys, and can GUARANTEE you the best deal on your IT needs.
- Business Description:First Class Cellular has two convenient locations in Central Arkansas that are available to service all brands of cell phones including Apple, Samsung, Motorola, LG, BlackBerry, HTC, and many others with any type of damage whether you have dropped your phone and cracked the screen, gotten it wet, or you don't know what is wrong with your phone we can fix it. We also fix iPads and other smart product read less
- Business Description:Hello, My name is Josh Evans and I am the owner of Hogtronix Electronix. I am a home based company which allows me to keep prices down. I use only quality components and parts.
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best .. read lessRecent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br / read lessLynn S.
- Business Description:If you have any query/question regarding placing order or service, call us now.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone repair service articles
Seamless Industries owner Jeffrey Manske completes several home remodeling projects for Angie's List member Melissa Casanta-Floryance.
Want to be smarter and think faster? Brain training companies say they make it happen, but the neuroscience community differs about the products’ effectiveness.
Find phone repair shops in
- North Little Rock
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
phone repair shops in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Bama Computer Repair
- First Class Cellular Repair2501 Dave Ward Drive Ste A14
- First Class Cellular Repair
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
- Quick iFix6000 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Quick iFix
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
- Refresh Computers
- Sprint Store307 W Capitol Avenue
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Sprint Store
- Tech DaddiesPO Box 1461
- Tech Daddies
- uBreakiFix Little Rock11525 Cantrell Rd # 915
Little Rock, Arkansas
- uBreakiFix Little Rock
- Your Computer People13400 California lane Suite B
- Your Computer People