GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

Our garage door company strives to provide fast, friendly, and SAME DAY SERVICE to its customers THE SAME DAY they call. If your door or opener is un-repairable, we offer new replacement doors and openers from some of the most well know name brands on the market today. As a general contactor, we provide written proposals for any work that you want us to do so you know what you are getting....

Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services

At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Frazier Construction

Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, WINDOWS AND GENERAL REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/10/2017

Prompt service, fixed the problem and oiled the chains making them quieter.

Description of Work
Faulty garage door and outdoor switchplate

07/18/2016

Tech was Bobby Rainwater. He showed up on time and was professional. Marantech isn't a system they work with, so he did everything in his power to diagnosis the problem, including making calls to Marentech and the original company that installed them in the houses of the subdivision I live in. It turned out an electrical part of the unit needed to be replaced, so he told me where to order it the c...

Description of Work
Tech attempted to fix garage door head unit made by Marantech, wasn't able to complete due to needing a part. Wasn't his fault, their company doesn't install this brand.

05/23/2016

The spring broke on our garage door and we couldn't get our cars out! I called at 8:15 a.m. and they had our door fixed by 10:30 that same morning! They were polite, professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door springs

03/15/2015

The (owner?) man who answered the phone was extremely professional, and has a polished, almost radio personality type of voice. I told him I could be home in the afternoon, so I was given a 1.5 hour service window on the SAME DAY I phoned in the service call. Service technician, Steve, phoned in at the start of the window to tell me he was half an hour away. He spent 1 minute diagnosing the extent...

Description of Work
Service technician, Steve, replaced both of the counter balance torsion springs. Steve completed the job in about 40 minutes with springs he already had in his truck.

12/10/2014

He was very professional and quick. He didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need.

Description of Work
He serviced our garage door and took care of some issues we had with the operation of our garage door opener.

Yes - by phone