GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

7201 Baseline Rd Little Rock (Retail) (mailing) 127 Hill Farm Rd

Conway, AR 72032

Our garage door company strives to provide fast, friendly, and SAME DAY SERVICE to its customers THE SAME DAY they call. If your door or opener is un-repairable, we offer new replacement doors and openers from some of the most well know name brands on the market today. As a general contactor, we provide written proposals for any work that you want us to do so you know what you are getting....

10/19/2017

Gary D.

05/10/2017

Steve P.

Prompt service, fixed the problem and oiled the chains making them quieter.

Description of Work
Faulty garage door and outdoor switchplate

07/18/2016

Jeremy M.

Tech was Bobby Rainwater. He showed up on time and was professional. Marantech isn't a system they work with, so he did everything in his power to diagnosis the problem, including making calls to Marentech and the original company that installed them in the houses of the subdivision I live in. It turned out an electrical part of the unit needed to be replaced, so he told me where to order it the cheapest price and how easy it will be to install when it arrives. He went ahead and inspected the rest of the garage anyways. He also gave me his personal line and told me to shoot him a call if I had any issues, and would even stop back by again on his own time if need be. Service was above and beyond, even though he wasn't able to complete the job, so I was happy to pay the service charge. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tech attempted to fix garage door head unit made by Marantech, wasn't able to complete due to needing a part. Wasn't his fault, their company doesn't install this brand.

05/23/2016

Catherine M.

The spring broke on our garage door and we couldn't get our cars out! I called at 8:15 a.m. and they had our door fixed by 10:30 that same morning! They were polite, professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door springs

03/24/2016

Wesley B.

Description of Work
Repaired torsion springs and replaced track lock, aligned the tracks and adjusted rollers.

Category garage doors, doors

03/03/2016

Larry R.

Category garage doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your kind words. We do our best to treat customers the way we would like to be treated and not sell you anything you don't need. We also work very hard to meet or exceed our appointment times. I appreciate your business. David Cummings

12/25/2015

John J.

Description of Work
Scheduling was fast and efficient, and they were able to get to me very quickly. All contact was friendly and professional. They adjusted the door springs and opener, and lubricated the rollers and hinges. My door was sitting crooked, and they found one of the cables was off track and throwing the whole door off center.

08/28/2015

LaDonna D.

Description of Work
They reattached the brace for my garage door/door opener. | |The brace arm broken lose the night before I had to leave on a business trip so I had to make contact and arrangements while I was out of town. They work with me and the person watch my house to get the repair done in a timely fashion. The person watching my house worked night and the repairman work with his schedule so he won't have to miss sleep nor be late for work. They even worked with me on payment since I wasn't not there to pay at time the service was provided. They even took time to do a careful inspection of the door and component and made other necessary adjustments. They made sure I got my money's worth out of the service/repair call. If I ever need garage door work again - I will call them again!!!

03/15/2015

JAMES H.

The (owner?) man who answered the phone was extremely professional, and has a polished, almost radio personality type of voice. I told him I could be home in the afternoon, so I was given a 1.5 hour service window on the SAME DAY I phoned in the service call. Service technician, Steve, phoned in at the start of the window to tell me he was half an hour away. He spent 1 minute diagnosing the extent of the repairs needed. He took off the broken springs. He put on the new springs. He adjusted some other cables and tensions. It actually runs smoother and quieter than it ever did. We spent about 8 minutes on invoicing and paper work before I wrote a check. I told him it was great service and I was happy enough I would write my first Angie's List review. I could tell these reviews are important to their business, and he let me know they appreciate this courtesy. I would use them again and am recommending them to you.

Description of Work
Service technician, Steve, replaced both of the counter balance torsion springs. Steve completed the job in about 40 minutes with springs he already had in his truck.

02/04/2015

Leslie H.

Category garage doors, doors

[Member Name Removed] is/was a property manager with a reputable Real Estate company in Little Rock and a fellow member of a non-profit property management organization. I do work for many fellow members and agents that work for her Real Estate company with nothing but good reviews. First, I have never worked on any property on Madison St, Jacksonville, AR. I have only been called to do one job for [Member Name Removed] personally or in a management capacity. It was completed the same day she called, for the price that was quoted to replace a motor for at a property she managed. This was completed on 10/13/2014. I invoiced her three times by e-mail, 2 times by fax, 2 times by US postal, and finally had to call her broker to finally get paid four months later on 2/3/2015. I regret just seeing this review and would have disputed it the day it was posted had I known. The fact that she had mistaken me for the person doing work on Madison St. pretty much explains it all.

12/10/2014

Kit S.

He was very professional and quick. He didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need.

Description of Work
He serviced our garage door and took care of some issues we had with the operation of our garage door opener.

11/11/2014

Robert M.

It was great. Nice personality, but professional, knew exactly what was needed and took care of it quickly. I definitely recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced both cables so my garage door would function again after he got it back on track.

08/22/2014

Chris T.

Service was quick, reasonable, and the job site was clean when I returned home. Office employees were quick to respond and very professional, but technician was not. As it was late in the evening I called the office to inquire about what time could I expect someone. I was given a time and the technician was there exactly on time. The technician was far from professional as I spoke with my spouse after the work was complete I was surprised at what had happened. The technician was belittling me to my spouse over the call to the office.

Description of Work
Replaced a failed garage door opener, and performed routine maintenance on the garage door.

07/17/2014

Jimmie R K.

He was fine. I have used him in the past originally just to come out and service my garage door and then it got a little old so it needed new springs and stuff. I was satisfied the first time so I called him again. I was satisfied with him.

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door, he put a new spring in the garage door and he installed a new garage door opener for me.

07/31/2013

TINA RENAE B.

It went great. It was a good price for us.

Description of Work
I used Garage Door Fixer to do our garage door.

Category garage doors

Thanks [member name removed], we appreciate your business and kind words. David

03/11/2013

jett R.

They were very responsive and professional, scheduling our installation on a Monday morning. They showed up as promised, and completed the work quickly and neatly. I definitely recommend this company. I have used them several times, and they are top notch!

Description of Work
David and his crew replaced our old garage door opener that stopped functioning over the weekend.

Category doors

Thanks member! We really appreciate your business and the good review. David D Cummings

09/08/2011

Stephanie A.

We first called this company because our teenage daughter ran into our garage door and it would no longer close. The owner, David, came out and fixed our door (without replacing it), and it worked perfectly after that until the spring broke many months later. They came back out and charged us very little to fix it, and have made multiple service calls since that time for free. On the last visit, David (the owner) even fixed our sprinkler box, which stopped working a couple weeks earlier. This company is great and they really do it all - not just garages. We plan to use them for landscaping, a fountain, and other work we need to have done around our home. They are a pleasure to work with and fair priced!

Description of Work
The spring on our garage door was broken, and we could not open or close our garage. The team from Garage Door Fixer came out the day we called them, replaced the spring on the spot, and charged us much less than we anticipated. They have come out three times since then to adjust the settings, realign the sensors, etc. and have charged us nothing.

Category garage doors, landscaping, drain pipe, lakefront landscaping, fountains, hardscaping

Thank You Member, We appreciate the good words and your business!

Modern Solutions Construction

Modern Solutions Construction. Locally owned and operated. We provide a wide range of services and always ensure customer satisfaction. Call us or click for an estimate today!

Commercial Repair Services

Commercial repair services is a company that provides for residential and commercial remodels, repairs, and maintenance services. We also do handyman jobs as well as turnkey remodels or restorations. Decks are one of our specialties as well as Room Addition and Carport/Garage conversions. Get in touch with us today for a free estimate on your project!

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi