If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Weaver, AL
There are 14 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Weaver
- Max's FlooringMax Flooring installed wood flooring and some plumbing work. The work was done in a professional manner.
- Champion plumbingPatrick and his team were professional, timely, and knowledgeable. They worked with honesty and integrity leaving their workplace clean and the job done superbly. Patrick communicated with my husband and I promptly and clearly about the job that was to be preformed, pricing, and the products we were purchasing. We would definitely hire Champion again read less
- Howell PlumbingCompletely removed all old plumbing and installed all new up to code. They were efficient and finished ahead of schedule. When finished everything was checked and cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing plumbing work.
- Howell PlumbingI started using Howell plumbing when I had septic back up into my house and they were there within the hour. I purchased a fixer upper and they have replaced hot water heaters, faucets, added washer lines, vent pipe and much more. Everything works great and the only plumbing company I use.
- Howell PlumbingIt went great. The gentlemen were very quick to schedule me in, very polite, and professional. They were able to get my drain unclogged. I would highly recommend them to anybody. It is a great company to get services from.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- A & M Plumbing LLCA&M replaced all new lines and drains in my house. They went above and beyond to make sure that my family could move in to our home as quickly as possible, with as few bumps in the road as feasible. I am absolutely grateful and delighted with their services. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area looking for efficiency and flat rate pricing without surprise costs read less
- Plumb PatrolOwner responded quickly and was very detail oriented. Diagnosed issues present and conducted work promptly. Cleaned out sewer drain line, dug up and repaired a section of it along with repairing a couple other miscellaneous plumbing issues that were present. Will definitely be calling him back in the future for any plumbing work necessary read less
- Martin EnvironmentalTom did a great job trouble shooting septic system issues at my elderly parents home. He took the time to find out why the field lines were no longer working. He recommended another contractor to do the work & help get a perk test. Tom is very friendly, knowledgeable and made my parents feel at ease about the process ahead. I highly recommend! read less
- Martin EnvironmentalOn Dec.26th we had septic tank/plumbing issues early in the morning.We called some numbers and got answering machines. He answered very quickly and said he could be there about lunch time he had one to do first. He came on time and took care of the problem. The work was more complicated than we thought . He took care of it all and was very nice about it .I recommend him to do this work. read less
Plumbers in Weaver
- Business Description:Howell Plumbing is proudly Alabama State Certified Master Plumber and Gas Fitter for 36+ years. Plumbing problems, trust me when I say that we have seen them all. Our experience began in 1988. Look no further for a solution to your gas, plumbing, or drainage/sewer problems. Howell Plumbing can do any job you need done, and for the right price. Why call anyone else? With advanced industry-leading tools and equipment, see how and why we stand beside our satisfaction guarantee with exceptional w.. read lessRecent Review:We recently purchased a new home and needed some plumbing work done before we could move in. Howell Plumbing was knowledgeable and skilled in completing all our plumbing needs. It was very significant that Howell Plumbing was the only plumbing company that responded out of about a dozen calls I placed to plumbing contractors in the area. First, Howell did a great job with the gas hot water heater. It had been installed improperly which, in turn, was preventing placing a washer and dryer in the utility room. They were able to reposition the water heater so that the washer and dryer could be placed in alignment with the washer's power outlet and the dryer's vent. The job required moving not only the hot water heater tank, but also all of the copper tubing and fittings, and making sure everything was aligned properly with the vent through the exterior wall. Second, they repaired a major leak with an upstairs jetted bathtub. They initially tired to conserve cost (which we appreciated) by first attempting to repair the pump. However, when it became evident that a new pump was the only thing that would correct the leak, they had the new pump delivered overnight and installed it promptly the following day. This saved us a lot of "down time" with a bedroom and bathroom which were unable to be used until the tub was fixed. Both jobs went smoothly, efficiently, and professionally. They brought three workers, each of whom had a radio which they used to communicate to each other, i.e. the worker upstairs could call to someone stationed near the toolbox in the truck to bring the necessary tools and parts upstairs without wasting time by one worker having to go downstairs, get the parts and tools himself, and then go back upstairs to resume the job. They also used their radios to communicate to a worker stationed at the street to turn the city water off and back on when needed. It was all highly efficient. I also liked the fact that Howell Plumbing was initially willing to look at a number of other plumbing concerns we had throughout the home, and then help us determine estimates for all the issues and prioritize the ones that needed to be done first. Our experience with Howell Plumbing's professionals and their work was first rate. I will definitely call them again for any further plumbing needs. We also appreciated the military discount read lessLinda S.
- Business Description:Latta Plumbing is your number one source for all plumbing and piping needs in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. We serve Birmingham and the surrounding communities for residential repair and service, and the entire Southeast for Commercial plumbing work. We are 100% committed to your satisfaction as our valued customer, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best plumbing and repair service in Birmingham. We guarantee that any plumbing job we undertake will be done right, and that.. read less
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary read lessBrett M.
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham read lessRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Maxs Flooring is a owner-operated business with more than 12 years of experience installing harwood, laminate, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, vct tile, lvp, luxury vinyl tile. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Our standards of integrity, honesty, fairness, and responsibilty as well as our interest for our customers needs and concerns is what makes us true professionals read lessRecent Review:Max Flooring installed wood flooring and some plumbing work. The work was done in a professional manner.Elaine S.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions read lessRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. Larry read lessDonna S.
- Business Description:For over 20 years Gray Tile & Remodeling has been your go to source for quality, artisan tile work and remodeling. Looking for a turn-key ready kitchen completed top to bottom in 2 weeks or less? Does your outdated bathroom need a facelift? Our team will help you with the complete design, layout, material selection and are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction from start to finish. Call us today to schedule your free in-home estimate read lessRecent Review:Gray Tile & Remodeling did a fantastic job on my bathroom!! They were very professional and always kept communication open. They were there when they said they would be. I didn’t have to worry about a thing when I had to run an errand and they were still working. I will definitely hire them for any remodel needs I have. The workmanship was by far the best I have ever seen. They take pride in their work and it shows read lessJulie B.
- Business Description:T.Jay Smith Construction LLC is devoted to supplying the ideal excavation service potential in each and every job we undertake. We know that every client, regardless of if they’re a contractor, developer, business, or homeowner, has particular requirements that are unique to their excavation job. Because of this, we always carefully accommodate any of our services according to the exact and changing demands within a competitive market. The T.Jay Smith Construction LLC mission is consequently.. read lessRecent Review:The best communication and service.Terry C.
- Business Description:We accept all forms of credit card, cash and check. Portable Restrooms for construction and special event. 5 licensed professional Journeyman plumbers, 7 apprentice sewer and drain cleaners and 3 septic system operators read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Frozen pipes pose a safety threat to your home’s plumbing—and also to you. But while locating frozen pipes in your home is sometimes the hardest part, these four tips will help you safely and effectively find the problem areas.
Find Plumbers in
- Rainbow City
Plumbers in Weaver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Allstar Plumbing and Remodeling Inc. 3418 Richeytown Rd
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alexander Bryan Plumbing493 Highway 30
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTIONPO Box 190 18527 Highway 31 N
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - HUNTSVILLE & BIRMINGHAMP.O. Box 190
- Anthony Dulaney Plumbing169 Summer Dale Ln
- Armstrong-Holley,Plumbing783 Andrew Jackson Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- A Allstar Plumbing and Remodeling Inc.
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B&D Construction Services175 Eastland Dr
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Banks Environmental And Drain Cleaning298 Bennett St
- Barrett Plumbing4619 Sprague Ave.
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- Beckham Septic Services760 Geneva Hwy
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- Byers Plumbing4424 Pleasant Valley Rd
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Chad's Plumbing and Drain Cleaning1740 Spring Hill Rd
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Climate Flow, LLC505 S Noble Street
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Complete Septic Tank Service65 Bagwell Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Crouch & Sons Plumbing, LLC4438 Chisolm Rd
- Chad's Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- M&B Supply & B&E Weatherization34180 US Highway 280
- Mac's Plumbing111 Mac Rowe Dr
- MAC'S VACS2345 al hwy 21 s.
- Martin Environmental996 Holland Finley Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Max's Flooring625 Sycamore Dr
- McDonald Construction2400 Avenue J
- MLM Plumbing Services95 Garden Court
- moss plumbing and electricalpo box 680117
Fort Payne, Alabama
- Mr. Dan's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling1258 County Line Road West
- MR. FIX IT Handyman Service537 Nunnally Lake Rd
- M&B Supply & B&E Weatherization
- Randy Bowden Constructionp.o. box 946
- Randy Bowden Construction
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Smithey Plumbing Service1345 New County Line Road Sylacauga, AL
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- Stanley Steemer1908 Ross Clark Cir SE
- Service Contracting, LLC
- T.Jay Smith Construction LLC2402 AIRPORT RD W
Fort Payne, Alabama
- Ted's Plumbing500 Noble St
- Terrapin Creek Plumbing1125 Cedar Bluff Road
- Thompson builders
- Triple R Remodeling and Construction 205 Ellen St
- Triumph Plumbing & Drain Services500 30th St N
Pell City, Alabama
- T.Jay Smith Construction LLC
- Young's Plumbing116 Kenwood Circle
- Young's Plumbing