Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Weaver, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Weaver
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESFrom the estimate we received to the finished product everything went smoothly and turned out exactly as I wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- Affordable Drywall SolutionsThese guys did such an awesome job on my bathroom.They also left the bathroom so vlean. Im so proud of it. They are professional and courteous and actually kept theyre mask on the whole time. I would definitly recommend them to anyone needing any type of remodel done.
- Morgan Drywall & PaintingI handle claims for moving companies and have used several contractors over the years. I will not call anyone but David Morgan. I called him to handle the job. He called back shortly and updated me that an appointment was scheduled. He updated me after looking at job and quoted a price. I approved and 4 days later he called to let me know job was finished. I called the homeowner for his opinion "Very pleased". David's promptness and professionalism is outstanding! I HIGHLY recommend him read less
- Casino Custom Textures,IncThe employees were very punctual, respectful and courteous. After the work was done, the remote for the guest room fan did not work. It worked very well before. When I mentioned it to the lead staff, his response was I could buy another one. I requested to have the new knockdown painted and it’s the owners son that does that. His company’s name is FASANO Finishes. That was an additional $750.00 Which included the painting and any touch up from pulling the plastic off the walls. He said all the paints I had were dry. When the original work was done the workers buried some electrical wires under the knockdown. Frankie was very aware and said he would come back. After many calls he assured me he would come Friday,11/20. Today is 11/24 and he hasn’t come by nor called which I think it’s very unprofessional. I would not recommend either on read less
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second read less
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee arrived on time for the free estimate. He then returned and prepped the walls the first day and returned and painted the living room the second day. He not only painted the room, but cleaned up a couple of spots of paint on the ceiling from my attempt to paint, but also cleaned up a small hole and repainted the area, all without asking. He was meticulous and I would not only recommend him, I plan to use him again as I have more painting that needs done read less
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!! read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingCould not be happier with the work Erik and Danny performed at my home. Both of these guys displayed true "pride of craft" and the quality of their work backs up this claim. I would not hesitate to use them again on future projects.
Drywall Contractors in Weaver
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham read lessRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:For over 20 years Gray Tile & Remodeling has been your go to source for quality, artisan tile work and remodeling. Looking for a turn-key ready kitchen completed top to bottom in 2 weeks or less? Does your outdated bathroom need a facelift? Our team will help you with the complete design, layout, material selection and are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction from start to finish. Call us today to schedule your free in-home estimate read lessRecent Review:Gray Tile & Remodeling did a fantastic job on my bathroom!! They were very professional and always kept communication open. They were there when they said they would be. I didn’t have to worry about a thing when I had to run an errand and they were still working. I will definitely hire them for any remodel needs I have. The workmanship was by far the best I have ever seen. They take pride in their work and it shows read lessJulie B.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Rainblocker Roofing has 35 years experience in the roofing industry. My family owned company takes pride in providing excellent service from start to finish using only quality materials. I"m a Licensed Insurance Adjuster with extensive knowledge in the insurance claims process. No job too big or small. We accept all major credit cards and FINANCING IS NOW AVAILABLE read lessRecent Review:We contacted Mr Groves and scheduled an estimate consultation, he didn't show up for this appointment and I had to call him to reschedule. 30 minutes after he came to our house and gave us an estimate he called me to say he was running late, I reminded him that he had just been there. He said that the coupons on this site were no longer valid. We signed the contract for roof and gutter replacement and schedule a date for the roof to be replaced. A week before our scheduled roofing Mr. Groves called e to say that he would be out to give me an estimate for our roof. I called him back and reminded him that he already had and that we were scheduled for the roof to be replaced, he assured me that he would be there on the scheduled day. His crew showed up and did a great job on the roof. We asked when the gutters would be done and were told in a few days. We explained that we needed to know when the work would be done as we have two big dogs and needed to be home to keep them inside while the work was being done. I had to contact the company again a week later to ask when the work would be done, was told that they would return my call and let me know. I had to call back the next day and was told that the gutter guy hadn't given them a day yet but that they would let me know prior to the work being done. A week after that men showed up in my driveway, fortunately I was off but had planned on going out that day. I had to cancel my plans and stay home to keep my dogs inside. The downspouts were not placed where y husband wanted and he had discussed this with Mr. Groves when he gave us our estimate. The gutters are black but you can see white on them so we will have to paint them. I contacted Mr. Groves to let him know that we were not happy with the job, he said he would talk to his project manager and get back with me. 2 weeks have passed and still no word back from him. I paid him for the work but would not recommend him to anyone else. Obviously he doesn't care that the work was ot done to our specifications nor that we are unhappy with the job read lessLaura N.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you read lessRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list read lessJon A.
- Business Description:Thompson RemodelingRecent Review:He came out when he said he would - did a full inspection of the roof. showed us the problem areas and explained why it had most likely happened. Repaired quickly, professionally. Happy customers here. <br / read lessChristy K.
- Business Description:Capitol Materials
- Business Description:do roof repairs to save you money, replace siding, install gutters, and windows,build small and large decksRecent Review:They did not finish. Furthermore they nailed the shingles high causing the dimensional shingle parts to fall off. They were delayed by the power company for a few hours since we were converting to undergound service and removing the weatherhead. While waiting they still had repairs they had agreed to do. They bailed saying this was larger of a task than expected. I know now that they could not fix the soffit on the upper level. I was driving by one day and saw them getting ready to do another house and I stopped and told the owner to beware. He thanked me and fired them read lessDavid E.
- Business Description:This is a family owned an operated business, and we strive to treat you house or apartment as well as we treat ours. I have over 20 years experiance and i am licened
- Business Description:Rodda Residential Renovations(licensed and insured). We are a complete or partial renovations company. We would greatly appreciate your business. We have many references that can be shared along with photos of craftmanship. When you have the need for our services please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Roddas Residential Renovations Joseph Rodda (owner) 205-532-9345 .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Rainbow City
drywall contractors in Weaver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&B Construction5635 Cragford rd
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- All the Above Renovations & Repair LLC.219 Oakleigh Dr
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bonner's Acoustical Contractors, Inc.111 Rainbow Industrial Blvd.
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Capitol Materials307 Commercial Park Cir
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Clemons consturcion3004 PINEYWOODS RD
- Compass Restoration Group2770 Indian River Blvd
Vero Beach, Florida
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CRJ Painting Service & Handyman104 Carolyn Lane
- Curlee Painting Company2000 Mountain St NE
- Capitol Materials
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- Davis Unlimited LLC2241 Highway 78 West
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- David Armstrong
- Ford's Remodeling, LLC5869 A AL Hwy 77
- Ford's Remodeling, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman And More LLC62 B St SW
- Henry and Son Cleanouts709 County Road 1355
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- Horton's Painting254 S 8th St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- It's Alive113 Highland Cir
- It's Alive
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lewis LeCroy Drywall3821 Gladden Ln W
- Lightfoot Construction224 highway 144
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- L & S Contracting
- M and B Construction Associates Inc1219 Moriah Ln
- Mark Cooper1975 Morrisville Rd
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Morris Brothers Enterprises231 Tiffany Lane
- MR. FIX IT Handyman Service537 Nunnally Lake Rd
- Mueller Professional Painting Services, Inc.2118 County Road 88
- M and B Construction Associates Inc
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC2921 Wood Dr NE
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling222 Sunset Drive
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson builders
- Thompson Remodeling613 9th Ave SW
- Trent Thrasher Construction3053 Steele Station Road
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling