The differences between plaster vs drywall are vast in their price points, installation processes, appearances, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Jacksonville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Jacksonville
- Bold TouchThis team is amazing! They went above and beyond and even found things that needed to to done that I hadn't even noticed. Showed up on time, and left everything in order!
- Victorias Construction LLCAbsolutely fantastic. Victoria's completed the renovation on budget and did a beautiful job repainting, adding new trim and moldings. Kevin and his Dad Filipe' are punctual, friendly and extremely knowledgeable ... they had to install a massive beam to support the new floor-plan and sealed it into the new ceiling beautifully. Kevin is prompt at answering questions and returning calls. The family took great pains to respect my home and without question, added significant value to my property !!! They will be returning to remodel the master bath !
- North Alabama BuildersAmazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they were.
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee arrived on time for the free estimate. He then returned and prepped the walls the first day and returned and painted the living room the second day. He not only painted the room, but cleaned up a couple of spots of paint on the ceiling from my attempt to paint, but also cleaned up a small hole and repainted the area, all without asking. He was meticulous and I would not only recommend him, I plan to use him again as I have more painting that needs done
- Drywall &paintingI handle claims for moving companies and have used several contractors over the years. I will not call anyone but David Morgan. I called him to handle the job. He called back shortly and updated me that an appointment was scheduled. He updated me after looking at job and quoted a price. I approved and 4 days later he called to let me know job was finished. I called the homeowner for his opinion "Very pleased". David's promptness and professionalism is outstanding! I HIGHLY recommend him
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingIt went fantastic! Our floors were rotted, and our foundations were compromised. It required jacks because the floor joists were sagging. They took out all the old 1950's tile, and put in a new and elegant shower. They put in drywall and new paint. It is gorgeous! All of this was done at a very reasonable price, and with utmost professionalism. They were prompt and dependable- a lot more so than any contractor we have used in the past. We have other projects that need attention in our home, and it will be Eric Denton and Sweet Home Repairs that will be doing the job!! They are fantastic
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe have a home built in the early 80s and at almost 20 years old things are starting to fall apart and need repairs. I am a religious watcher of DYI T.V. shows. I have even read Mike Holmes book " Make it Right" and that is how I learned how to hire a good contractor. I had contacted several companies before I settled most of which were to busy doing other things when they were suppose to be at my house on a scheduled day to give me a estimate. Then again some would show and I could tell they had no idea what they were talking about. Then there was the 2 that stood out and so I chose Sweet Home Repairs. Mr Denton the owner took the time to discribe each step that they would do and how they would put it all back together. Day 1: They started and they totally dismantled my entire bathroom minus the drywall on the ceiling. Day 2: Started off with them repairing the floor supports because the old tile leaked, re-running new water lines and replaced the unsafe receptical that was located in the lower wall near the bath tub to a safer place near the vanity and with a GFI. Last they installed plywood on the floor Day 3: Installed all new drywall on the walls and concrete board on the floor and walls where tile would go back up. All the concrete boards were sealed with a orange stuff called Kerdie . Day 4: They installed the new bathtub and laid all the tile on the floor. Day 5: Came in that morning and installed all the tile on the tub wall and around the wall of the bathroom. then grouted everything. Day 6: came in installed the pedistal sink , toilet towel bars and new toilet paper dispensor and cleaned everything. By 2 pm they were done and on there wa
Last update on September 13, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Jacksonville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Before you can start a major remodel, you need to know how to tell if a wall is load-bearing. Learn what a load-bearing wall is and how to identify one.
Hiring a drywall contractor to patch up a wall after plumbing or electrical work is your best bet to guarantee a smooth, clean finish. Finding a pro that’ll do a good job involves getting multiple quotes, plus checking references and qualifications.
Find drywall contractors in
- Hokes Bluff,
- Rainbow City,
drywall contractors in Jacksonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
Gadsden, Alabama 35904
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
Pelham, Alabama 35124
- Alvarez painting and pressure washing 106 Trentwood Pl NW
Rome, Georgia 30165
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
Alexandria, Alabama 36250
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35404
- A&W Construction
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
Oneonta, Alabama 35121
- Elrod Renovations
- Ford's Remodeling, LLC5869 A AL Hwy 77
Ohatchee, Alabama 36271
- Ford's Remodeling, LLC
- Gray Tile & Remodeling220 Clower Dr
Bowdon, Georgia 30108
- Gray Tile & Remodeling
- J & L Contracting264 Sequoyah Rd
Pell City, Alabama 35128
- J & L Contracting
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair84 Cedar Ln
Trussville, Alabama 35173
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama 36736
- Quinney Contracting
- Rainblocker Roofing308 Bryan St E
Bremen, Georgia 30110
- Rainblocker Roofing
- Waddell Construction Co, LLC3611 County Rd 71
Heflin, Alabama 36264
- Waddell Construction Co, LLC