When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Valley, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Valley
- Knox Pest ControlWe could not be more pleased with Knox. We switched after being with one of the big national pest control companies for about 20 years. Should have switched years ago. They did what they said they would when they said they would. The work was performed by long-term employees, which is a big consideration for my wife read less
- Southern Mosquito Control LLCAwesome.. Great Job!! Very professional and a pleasure to work with... I would recommend to anyone. Best in the business.
- Cook's Pest Control IncVery well. Although the nest location was not clearly visible the technician promptly located the nest. He then treated the nest and a wide area about the nest. The result was that there were no further yellow jacket attacks on persons being in our yard.
- Jeff Henry Exterminating CoMichael is great to work with, very knowledgeable, and helpful. I live in Auburn and he visits once a month to spray for pests. He always goes above and beyond to answer any questions I have and takes care of any pest I point out. He is the owner/operator and works hard to ensure customer satisfaction... I recommend contacting him for your pest needs read less
- Northwest Exterminating - ColumbusBill and Chris came by and performed the seasonal lawn fertilization. Very professional men and as always any questions or concerns we have they are prepared to answer. The service men have routes, so you get used to seeing the same person. They know our names and we know theirs. There is no other company the we would trust our lawn maintenance nor the inside of our home with read less
- Arrow Exterminators Columbus - 4656287They were very courteous, professional, and friendly. They accommodate my specific needs and I would highly recommend members.
- Lawn Doctor of Columbus-Phenix CityIt was great, they did exactly what I wanted and I told them what was needed in our yard and they provided it.
- Cook's Pest Control IncThe man who came was punctual and polite. I had a lot of questions and he seemed to have the heart of a teacher as he patiently answered. I have small children and a dog. We had noticed some black widows outside of our house. I had called terminex and scheduled an appointment for our house to be sprayed but they only spray once every three months and they charge the same price as cooks for a monthly plan so I cancelled with terminex and scheduled with Cooks. The man from cooks who came to my house said that they have found that the product everyone uses begins to lose effect after 27 days so it is important to spray monthly. It sounds like this will also be better for my kids with the way they place the product. I will update as to whether I continue to see black widows after they spray read less
- Cook's Pest Control IncThey are friendly and consistent. They have been taken care of this house for years. We just stick with a good thing. We will continue to use their services.
- Cook's Pest Control IncThey come every month. I pay a year in advance. I think the yearly termite costs around $300 and the monthly pest control costs around $300 as well. The price seems reasonable to me. I am happy with it. Although I have had their service for twelve years generally I don't have any discussion with them when they call me. They come and check the house for wasp nests and spray and stuff like that. Earlier this year, I discovered an absolutely massive yellow jacket nest in my front yard. It had like forty, fifty openings. I called them and they came that day and did an initial treatment. The guy said it was bigger than he anticipated and said that somebody would come back again the next day and they did and there was no extra charge or anything. They took care of it for me. They said if I saw anything I should call. I have like an acre and a half, so they could have said that it was too far away from my house but they didn't charge me anything extra for it, so I felt that was nice. I would continue to use them in the future read less
Pest Control Companies in Valley
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional e-mails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBA - Pestban. Award winning.Recent Review:When with them for 6 years and they are great. Very persistent. They have a really cool treatment system into the house. It equipped with tubs inside the walls. That spray for inside.Kevin M.
- Business Description:Honey bees are our friends. but hey, who wants them in the house?! We provide statewide, live honey bee removal. We guarantee against re-infestation and our workmanship. We remove the bees, comb and put every thing back together again. Call us to move the the bee's home out of your home and save them too. If you leave a message, please provide full name, city and phone number where you can be reached read lessRecent Review:Josh pealed back my carpet, removed some planks, removed the hive without leaving a bee behind, replaced the planks, re-attached the carpet, and left the room as if he had never been there. A real pro.John S.
- Business Description:Trust us to handle your animal control problem in the Marietta area. We understand how frustrating it can be, so we will take care of the problem in a timely matter. Call us today! 404-934-1872Recent Review:I paid Scott Wilson $800 on 9/14/2020 to remove animals from my attic. He said that he put exit doors where the animals could exit and could not get back in. He never put any exit doors, he only put a 18 inch strip on wire cloth on my chimney to reinforce what was already there. The animal was trapped so it chewed a hole on the side of my house. July 2021 he put a piece of 4x6 wire cloth over the hole and wanted to charge me $150 to do it. He have ignored my emails, texts and has not done what I paid him to do. When he did come out he was trying to get more money from me for other jobs that I did not ask him to fix. He was supposed to come and remove the critters from my attic on 7/22/2021, he never showed up and never contacted me. I have asked for $700 of my money back so that I can hire someone else, he will not give me my money back. He never went in my attic to inspect what was up there , he only shined a light in the attic. He left a message on my phone telling me to go in the attic with a cage to trap the animal. I am 65 years old. He put food in my attic and would not come back to see if it was gone, I had to get my son to do it. We have been texting back and forth and he have left me texts that were very rude. I just want my money back read lessDorleane K.
- Business Description:Termites, Roaches, Ants, Mice, Fleas, Spiders, Licensed and Insured Georgia and Alabama, Household and Commercial Pest Control.
- Business Description:Glen Willis took over the business from his late father and has grown their business by making customer service, and keeping good employees their number one and two priorities. Customers are more than satisfied with GW’s customer service and you won't have to meet a new technician every time you look around. The main customer complaint today are cancellations due to changing technician often. The average employee longevity is over ten years and assures you of good service from an experienced .. read lessRecent Review:Everything went as expected. <br />john i.
- Recent Review:They are very prompt and professional. They get the job done right the first time. I would recommend them.Chris C.
- Business Description:Specializing in Pest and Termite control, Knox Pest Control has been serving the South East since 1929! We offer free inspections and consultations. If you are having any kind of pest, termite, or wildlife problems give us a call and we will inspect free read lessRecent Review:We could not be more pleased with Knox. We switched after being with one of the big national pest control companies for about 20 years. Should have switched years ago. They did what they said they would when they said they would. The work was performed by long-term employees, which is a big consideration for my wife read lessMark R.
- Business Description:Termite and pest control services available.
- Business Description:Emergency service is for wildlife service.Recent Review:I would recommend him. He is really a nice guy. He helps out with free services for the elderly. I have been using him for five years. He showed me where there were spiders so I would be aware of them.Patricia D.
- Business Description:Welcome to Rid-A-Critter, Northern Georgia's biggest and best-equipped urban wildlife management company. We were founded in 2001 to bring an enlightened, scientific approach to animal control, and have grown to become Northern Georgia's animal control leader. We have built our reputation by providing high quality, professional, environmentally sound, and humane animal control, along with business practices that have earned us the Better Business Bureau's highest rating A+ With technicians lo.. read lessRecent Review:unknownJoetta D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- West Point
- Pine Mountain
- Smiths Station
- Camp Hill
- Phenix City
- Waverly Hall
- Fort Benning
- Warm Springs
pest exterminators in Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- GW Exterminating Inc3908 Woodruff Rd
- GW Exterminating Inc
- Horne Pest Control Co., Inc.1919 Lee Road 430
Smiths Station, Alabama
- Horne Pest Control Co., Inc.
- LEVERETT PEST CONTROLp.o. box 1016
Smiths Station, Alabama
- LEVERETT PEST CONTROL
- Northwest Exterminating - Columbus1450 54th St
- Northwest Exterminating - Columbus
- REGENCY TERMITE & PEST CONTROL1347 Warm Springs Rd
- REGENCY TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
- Southeast Bee Removal477 Coastline Rd.
- Southeast Bee Removal
- Unlimited Pest Services6412 Garnet Dr.
- Unlimited Pest Services
- Weaver's Pest Pros,LLCP.O. Box 254
- Weaver's Pest Pros,LLC