A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Tuskegee, AL
There are 9 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Tuskegee
- Clean Cut lawnscapesExcellent! Results are far and above my expectations. Will be using their services indefinitely. Super nice folks.
- Clean Cut lawnscapesThey did an AWESOME JOB! Was on time and did everything I requested. Very reasonably priced. Friendly And hard working I will definitely have them back !!
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceExcellent folks, they know their business. Very efficient, owner was very easy to work with. A crew of three and everyone worked no standing around. As stated above they removed a very large oak tree that had fallen on our rental house without any new damage to the house. Wonderful! We have another unbelievable huge tree that will be removed in the future and Myers Landscape and Tree Service will be the company we call. Thank You --- Myers Landscape and Tree Servic
- Outdoor SolutionsWalter did a great job in a timely manner. Couldn’t ask for a more respectful guy! Will never have to look for anyone else, he has my business for here on out!
- Alexander LandscapingThey were responsive to wants and needs of project without trying to up sale. Prompt to return calls and provide updates. Work was great, they went above and beyond to make sure it was done right
- Best of the Best Hurst Lawn ServiceThe person supposedly coming every 2 weeks. But sometimes, he is coming after 3weeks. They always rescheduled it. If thy don't want to continue cutting the grass and don't want me to complain, he can easily say "find somebody else to cut the grass". But the boss turn around and he say "**** you *****" more than one time. I am already a 71yrs old, if he is mad at me, he could not talk to me like that. He is terrible. I very much wanted to submit a negative report on him. I would never hire him again and I will not recommend him
- The Green Team LawncareExtremely knowledgeable about native plants. Was able to understand my needs and anticipate others. Looking forward to continue working with this team.
- M&S Quincey LawncareGreat. They identified additional needs informed us of those needs and handled them with no problems. Definitely an A plus organization.
- Prime Management5 acres in 2 days! They showed up with their tractors and their trucks and and cleared and entire 5 acres of trees and brush in 2 days. They even educated the kids on the forestry and equipment. Great people, great service, highly recommend these guys! Go Prime!
- Twelve Oaks Landscape Co.I have used this company since 2009. I have always had a good working relationship with the owner, David Isbell, and his staff. Any concerns are always addressed and the do exceptional, dependable work. We have had routine yard maintenance, sod laid as well as irrigation installed so we have experienced a lot of different aspects of landscaping. David deals with his clients with reason, compassion and integrity. Highly recommended
Landscapers in Tuskegee
- Business Description:Walton 3rd Gen Lawn care 5 years in business Cutting grass Clearing leave Gutter cleaning Trimming hedges Cleaning/Maintaining flower beds Putting down mulch/ pine straw etc.Recent Review:I would highly recommend working Walton 3rd Gen Company again they exceeded all expectations with full service and complete detail I have had so many people come and ask me who did my lawn I would highly recommend them if you want to be the best lawn In your neighborhoodJon T.
- Business Description:Lawn care and landscaping company. We do winter clean-ups, irrigation, hardscaping, pavers, stone and gravel, mulching, yard work and leaf clean up, pressure washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, tree removal, and tree trimming.Recent Review:I'm a recurring customer. I always use their service. The service was always excellent. I would rate them A+.William H.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:We provide home repair and improvement across the south. We work with residential, commercial, you name it! We assist individuals and work with property management companies to get their properties ready to rent! Our mission is to leave our community more beautiful than we found itRecent Review:The pro is extremely professional and work will start next week.Gina B.
- Business Description:Jireh Painting & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Jireh was very pleasant to work with, the job was started and completed within the time frame, the workers were punctual and friendly. They completed the job as specified. I would definitely hire them again!Kathy R.
- Business Description:owner Tommy MartinereRecent Review:Absolutely have only the best things to say (and think) about this gentleman and his crews. In the week after Hurricane Sally, I called two tree services I'd used in the past decade (spending thousands each time.) One didn't bother to respond after two calls and an email and the other showed up the next day, promising to send his crew the next week but he had to charge for a half day ($3200) although he said there was only about an hour's worth of work. So I paid in advance. (You know the punchline on this so go ahead and roll your eyes.) And the next week he texted that he thought he might get to it in a couple of weeks. The happy ending to this story is that since I had to replace trees and plants and sod, I'd left a message for Mr. Martiniere. He showed up, honestly said that I'd be about 4-6 months out but when I told him about the tree guy, he said that he had six crews out all over town and if something went wrong to give him a call. I called the same day (right after receiving the text from the tree guy) and in two hours Mr. Martiniere's crews arrived and cut up all the trees, safely removed one from the roof, blew out and removed what looked like a football field's worth of wet leaves that were everywhere including behind the hedges AND when they came back from lunch they brought fence boards back and nailed them in so we could get the dogs from the boarding kennel! All this for less than half the price of the tree guy. So there you have it: the story of a formerly honorable tradesman corrupted by a catastrophe and an epic tale of an incredible businessman who takes care of his personnel and clients. Just remember, if it's not an emergency, you're going to need to be patientLisa H.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againanna W.
- Business Description:First Step Environmental is a family owned business that has operated in Alabama for many years and also travels around the country when our services are needed during natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados and ice storms. Our employees are very polite and knowledgeable on their scope of work. Our equipment is late model, well maintained and ready to do the job. Our normal operation area is most of south Alabama, north Florida and southwest Georgia. We remove all types of trees and v..Recent Review:WOW, WHEN I TELL YOU THESE GUYS WERE AMAZING 👏 👏👏. I WILL BE CALLING ON STEP FIRST ENVIRONMENTAL AGAIN. VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK AND GET THE JOB DONE AND CLEAN UP WHEN FINISHED! THANK YOU GUYS😍😍😍rachael b.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very professional and great work ethic.Marcus F.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Union Springs
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Jacksons Gap
- Pine Level
- Camp Hill
- Smiths Station
- Alexander City
- Fort Mitchell
Landscapers in Tuskegee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.1055 Baskin Ferry Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BUD'S 'N BLOSSOMS NURSERY5881 US HIGHWAY 431 N
- Backyard Paradise Inc
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- In Harmony LandscapingPO Box 42
- In Harmony Landscaping
- J & M Landscapes144 County Road 209
- J's Excellent Tree Removal and Landscaping 1587 Neman Rd
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- JD Construction Services25 Aldrich Rd
- Jireh Painting & Remodeling787 Lee Road 147
- Joe's remodeling 2727 Lee Road 12
- Jrs Landscape And Tree1988 Constitution Dr
- J & M Landscapes
- Ramirez Lawn Services P.O. Box 1
Union Springs, Alabama
- Ramirez Lawn Services
- Signup LLC205 Mountain Drive
- Signup LLC
- Visionary Aquatic Designs215 Royal Ave
- Visionary Aquatic Designs
- Yard Man170 Lester Drive
- Yard Man