Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Tuscaloosa, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Tuscaloosa
- K&K InnovationsGreat communication during the renovation. Kevin always kept me informed of all updates during the process. Love my new tub/shower!
- Authentic RestorationFantastically well. They did a very professional job. I still have not found one roofing nail in my yard. Very responsive, very easy to deal with. They even helped get all the claim work filed with my homeowners insurance company. Highly recommended.
- Roberts Remodeling LLCEverything went very well. All projects were completed in a timely and professional manner and completed to our satisfaction. I even asked them if they could hang Christmas lights on our house and they did!! :)
- drywall doc repair tuscaloosaThese guys were able to knock it out in under 2 hours and you can't even notice that work was done. They were very proffesional and kind.
- Mr. Clean Handyman ServiceWork was completed quickly even with rainy and cold weather days. The quality of construction and materials used was very good. Employees responsible and easy to work with. Work site cleaned up of all old and unused materials.
- Webster DrywallThe experience went well. He started work on time and finished on time. The extra repairs he suggested were completed on time too. He was very reliable and honest.
- A R S Roofing & constructionAllied Roofing is professional and responsive. They have extensive knowledge about dealing with insurance claims which helps your claim go more smoothly. Their teams are clean and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a new roof.
- Mr. Clean Handyman ServiceExcellently. John was totally professional and did everything he said--and within budget and on time. He is friendly, courteous, and professional. I highly recommend him. Here is the real bottom-line: John did a number of different jobs, including repairing a door that was leaking, for $3000. Earlier, I had had a Lowe's representative look at the door; he informed me the door was beyond repair and offered to sell and install a new one for $14,000!!!! I'll go with Mr. Clean every time!!! Additionally, when I was having a leakage problem prior to the door being fixed--and it was delaying installation of a floor I had purchased, John made a special trip to my house on Saturday morning just to help out. Now that's service!
- Larry AllenReturned my initial call promptly, employee setup appointment for estimate,and arrived promptly for appointment He gave me the estimates for the job and and an appointment was set up. On the first day, they arrived promptly and were very good about moving my furniture and protecting the carpet. The only problem ensued when part of the ceiling fell,spilling blown insulation onto part of the carpet and the TV. The rest of the job went well, with completion in a shorter time than estimated. Now I have a beautiful ceiling that looks great. The workers did a good job of cleaning up and did not leave any cigarette butts in my yard
- Byant DrywallThey came out to repair a ceiling that had been damage. Work was done professionally and the repairman cleaned up after the job. I have used them in the past when I built a home. You can trust these guys will do a good job.
Drywall Contractors in Tuscaloosa
- Business Description:YOU NAME IT AND WE DO IT! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman and Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything was great we will do business againEric S.
- Business Description:Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew MunceyRecent Review:Andrew "Tim" Muncey Home Repairs was great to work with! Organized, hard working crew. Respectful to both us and our property. The siding installation went great and exceeded our expectations. Would hire again or recommend without doubtGary K.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services and home repairs! From sheetrock, to plumbing and electrical, to floors and yard work, we can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Did a great job no hassle great priceMarquis E.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on our Core Values which are Accountability, Honesty, Integrity, Faith and Family. We are locally owned and operated for more than 50 years and three generations now. We offer superior Painting and Roofing Services in Tuscaloosa and the surrounding countiesRecent Review:M and M has helped me renovate my kitchen. They put a new roof too. The service was friendly and professional.Ann A.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep..Recent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we didClyde G.
- Business Description:Blair Exteriors has been helping Alabama homeowners make home improvement projects, additions, and upgrades hassle free since 1965. Over the years we’ve been dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional service, superior craftsmanship, and outstanding warranties. Our mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations with highly trained, caring, and detail oriented professionals that get the job done correctly the first time. Blair Remodeling is as a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite ..Recent Review:I worked with Cole Jones in getting a quote for our roof. Cole was responsive, on time, and thorough with his appointment, inspection and sitting down with us about the condition of the roof and options for a roof replacement. Sandy followed up with scheduling the roof replacement and all the paperwork which was in fantastic order. Blair showed up on the job, arranged for good weather (just kidding) and did what they said they would do when they said they would do. The knowledge, expertise and quality was evident at the end and we are very satisfied with our roof. It has been four months and not a single leak and they also replaced our gutters. It was a pleasure working with themGreg R.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 1671 Alabaster, AL 35007.Recent Review:Lifetime guaranteed work is not holding up. Did not do what was .orginally planned.Babs P.
- Business Description:GL remodeling and painting LLC its full service remodeling and painting company, with 10 years of experience.Recent Review:We discussed and agreed upon a payment of $1000 including materials Project was scheduled to start at 9 am 8/6....siding removed and replaced...paint the wall on sat 8/7....on the morning of 8/6...representatives of the company arrived and asked for money to buy product for the project with the promise of them returning to begin replacement of siding so painting could begin on Saturday. Write a check for $500. And 5 hours later I called to check status because no one had been back to property...was told they were running behind and the project would start and finish on Sat 7th...on Sat 7th my wife asked for a picture of the progress at 1 Pm.. The worker had removed some siding, replaced some siding, but left the property. Leaving exposed wood when it was raining ....again...we had to call to check status....no one ever called us to give updatesPam M.
- Business Description:Webster Drywall has over 8 years of local experience making your problems look like they never happened. From patchwork, to remodels, to spraying and painting, we want to finish the job. We give prompt, reliable service, and cover everything in plastic. This insures you get the best possible service, without the mess or hassle
- Business Description:Thompson Builders does everything the right way. We promise to beat every price you get. We are fast and efficient. We provide a good quality build. Number one rule for Thompson Builders is to make sure the customer is happy. You dream it, we build it!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- West Blocton
drywall contractors in Tuscaloosa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Improvements LLC9485 Crete Cir
- 1st Class Improvements LLC
- A R S Roofing & construction535 Jack Warner Pkwy NE Ste H1
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- All Around The House3612 17th Ave NE
- Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs1720 Moncrief Rd
- Andy Dean Carpentry & Home Renovations12514 Whitfield Road
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- A R S Roofing & construction
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Bama Carpet Cleaning234 Plum Dr
- Barnes Drywall & Design
New Albany, Mississippi
- Blair Exteriors4 West Oxmoor Road
- Bryant painting101 Hackberry Ln
- Burns Inc913 kennedy mill rd
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Exclusive Contracting138 Phoenix Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Exclusive Contracting
- Faith Construction224 Vancouver
- Faith Construction
- Pickett Construction LLC8101 Highway 119
- Pickett Construction LLC