When jiggling the handle doesn’t work, it’s not always clear how to solve a toilet problem. This guide offers tips to fix six common toilet problems homeowners face.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Toney, AL
There are 29 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Toney
- Around The Clock PlumbingThey have been doing a really good job. I'm very pleased with their work. They are jst great people. I call them for my rental properties.
- Don Thomas Construction IncDefinitely 5 stars! Don Thomas Construction is wonderful! We were moving from Georgia and bought an older home in Athens that needed some renovations. We were on a time crunch and only had 8 weeks to complete the renovations. He started the renovations the Monday after we closed on the house. I had a long list of changes: replace the old shower with a bigger one which involved moving some plumbing, remove the jetted tub and replace it with a soaker tub, replace all the old tile in the bathroom with new tile, replace 2 toilets, remove two pillars in the living room, paint the entire interior - walls, ceiling, doors & trim, and replace the kitchen tile with hardwood. Also, we wanted the detached garage sheet rocked and insulated, an air conditioner/heating unit installed, pull down stairs in both garages replaced, and a separate storage room built in the detached garage. But then I started adding more items. I decided the kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity, and countertops needed to be replaced too as well as the tile around the fireplace. We also added a tank-less water heater. Mr Thomas knew a cabinet maker who could make the cabinets and keep me on schedule. When the pillars were removed, he knew where to get the hardwood type to make the repairs for the missing hardwood under the pillars. His painting sub-contractor and his electrician were fantastic. Needless to say, the renovations were finished on time for our furniture to be delivered
- Lee CompanyThere were two attempts at this. The first one didn't go too well so the company had to send another technician who came the next day. It was a little rocky start but worked out fine in the end.
- Lee CompanyShowed up a few minutes early and did a good job. I went ahead and signed up for their annual inspection prog6based on this visit.
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair Expertbased on his angie's list rating, i hired matt to replace copper pipes that had been stolen from a house i bought. as he worked he discovered other things that needed to be fixed, including the hot water heater (which had been flagged by the gas guy), which he was able to install the same day. when he discovered a leak in the shower faucet he took the time to cap it until he could fix it so that we could take baths in the meantime. he was fair, honest, professional, accommodating and hard working. he made a lot of adjustments without charging me and helped me prioritize future projects. it is clear that he loves what he does. the proof of that is in the 100+ rating he has here
- Scott PlumbingPlumbers showed up right on scheduled time. They did a good inspection of potential causes of the leak and determined it was underground in the yard. They fixed the problem in about two hours. Well done!
- Acme plumbingVery fast to respond and great communications. They showed up on time and got straight to work. Repairs were all completed in an hour and the bill was very reasonable. Work was well done and we are very happy with the results.
- Acme plumbingVery fast contact. Great communications. Quick repairs done well and very reasonable prices. Excellent experience. I recommend.
- Acme plumbingIt took some doing they where patient and made sure everything was working properly and where on time.
- Scott PlumbingScott Plumbing has always been reliable and fast. Their work is always excellent, communication is great and they are very responsive. Highly recommended
Plumbers in Toney
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Acme plumbing is employee owned, licensed and insured and internationally certified master plumbers with a combined 35 years of experience in plumbing. We are open to negotiations for the work you need. We also offer estimates over the phone. Give us a call or text and see how we can help youRecent Review:Good job ,very understanding,patience I would recommend themVan d.
- Business Description:Here at Scott Plumbing, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in residential service, repair/replacement of all fixtures, water heaters, pipe replacement, leak detection. We also specialize in Medical Gas Installation and are NITC certified. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (256) 684-873Recent Review:Plumbers showed up right on scheduled time. They did a good inspection of potential causes of the leak and determined it was underground in the yard. They fixed the problem in about two hours. Well done!Craig L.
- Business Description:We provide septic and plumbing services in Central and North Alabama. Please give us a call for prompt, professional service.Recent Review:It was great, i've used them before and I would recommend them.Randy H.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned and Operated with 30+ experience in Residential Construction. JP Construction strives to making each project personal and the most important project to date. JP Construction has a vast knowledge in Concrete, Additions, Landscaping, and Dirt Work. If given the opportunity, we would love to make your Construction needs as smoothly and stress-free as possible
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS!**Your one call home repair and remodeling specialist. At Complete we always go that extra mile to give you the honest quality service you would expect for your home. We take a lot of pride in each and every job and each customer gets my main focus throughout the project. The owner is most always on site and works with his help to oversee the project until finish. Most time i do not charge upfront cost which allows my customer to see the quality of our work without the ri..
- Business Description:Residential and commercial plumbing, kitchen and bath remodeling, sinks, water heaters, faucets, gas piping, sump pumps, sewer & drain lines. Additional contact name - Kriss Taylor.Recent Review:They did a very good job, were prompt, and professional. I would definitely hire them again.Lisa W.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:It was an amazing work. Clark is always available, very professional and I cannot say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.GAIL M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:8 total employees which 6 including the owner are in the Plumbing Dept. Using subcontractors for gas, electrical & asphalt. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for emergency after hours service calls. May contact through email or phoneRecent Review:They have been doing a really good job. I'm very pleased with their work. They are jst great people. I call them for my rental properties.Nathan A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Pipe insulation can help prevent your pipes from freezing and sweating while also making your home more energy-efficient. Some of the best materials for pipe insulation include fiberglass, foam, and rubber.
When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
Find Plumbers in
- Hazel Green
- New Market
- Owens Cross Roads
- Hampton Cove
- Big Cove
- Laceys Spring
Plumbers in Toney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A G & Associates1111 7th Ave W
- A-1 Heating & Cooling121 Ivy Ln
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Aardvark Septic23517 Miller Rd
- Aaron's Plumbing Service826 Old Gurley Pike
New Hope, Alabama
- ACE MARBLE & TILE COMPANY3107 N MEMORIAL PKWY
- Acme plumbing 1908 Pinehurst St SW
- ACW Residential Remodeling & Additions173 molly lane
- Affordable Home Improvements 8206 Stone Mill Dr NW
- Aire Serv of Huntsville7917A Charlotte Dr SW
- Alabama Air Heating & Air Conditioning9535 Hemlock Drive
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- Alabama Plumbing Company4225 Old Railroad Bed Rd.
- Alabama Re-Bath3411 Lorna Ln
- ALABAMA WATER SOLUTIONS951 BALCH RD
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- AllStar Plumbers Inc15867 Line Rd
- AMERICAN BATHTUB REFINISHERS211 WINSLOW DR
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTIONPO Box 190 18527 Highway 31 N
- Anderson Remodeling & Construction101 Featherstone Lane
Hampton Cove, Alabama
- Anything Plumbing3229 Maysville Rd. NE
- Around The Clock Plumbing108 Braves Dr
- At Your Service General Maintenance & Repairs8000 Madison Blvd
- Athens Handyman Service LLC16868 Lucas Ferry Rd
- A G & Associates
- Back 2 New Construction Services100 Wedgewood Terrace Rd
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- Birdhouse Construction88 Bellview Rd.
- BOBBY TERRY CO110 ROBYN ST
- BOWER'S PLUMBING COMPANY INCORPORATED2265 CARTERS GIN RD NW
- Brad Rogers Paint Contractors225 Sawmill Rd
- Brady Excavating 207 Curtis Dr SE
- Brickley Plumbing and Electric Inc203 E Willow St
- Britnell & Sons Home Improvement and Restoration104 Butler Dr.
- BRW Painting and RemodelingPO Box 5572
- Butler's Gas Pipe Inc9807 Pulaski Pike
- By Faith Masonry & Home Repair869 Rolan Gooch Rd
- Back 2 New Construction Services
- C & M PLUMBING21018 MAX SHIPP RD
- Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc265 Royal Drive
- Chandler Wise Services407 Aquarius Dr SW
- Changes Flooring & Paint10134 N. Memorial Parkway
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Chief 1210 Vines Dr NE
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Chubbys Plumbing Co419 Yarbrough Rd
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- COLLIER PLUMBING HEATING & AIR301 SCHILLING ST
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Improvements14773 Sloan Rd
- Complete Plumbing & Drain Service109 Maple Ave NW
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLC200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW
- Corbin's Your Indoor Air Quality Specialist21800 US Hwy 431 N
- Creative Flooring & Remodeling1105 Chestnut Rd
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- C & M PLUMBING
- D & N RV Service3619 AL HIGHWAY 69
- Danny Garner Construction, LLC14954 US-72
- DEAN & SON PLUMBING CO INC229 OLD BIG COVE RD
- Dean Plumbing Co., Inc.3100 B Leeman Ferry Rd,
- Delta Plumbing406 College Ave
New Hope, Alabama
- Don Thomas Construction Inc26760 Newby Rd
- Don's Southern Plumbing Service1014 Meridian St N
- Dr Paint43 Bearden Road
- D & N RV Service
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Emergency Services 24 Inc436 B. Nick Fitcheard Rd NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Emergency Services 24 Inc3069 McCall rd. Suite 108
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elders Handyman Services
- G & M Handyman Services
- Gardner's Plumbing10847 Highway 72
- Gardner's Plumbing Repair2665 County Road 67
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
- Green Acres Landscaping and Construction391 Oakland Rd.
- Greenbrier Septic Tank Pumping26579 Barksdale rd
- Gullion Tile388 Parker Rd
Union Grove, Alabama
- Gutter Craft 225 A Smith Rd
- GW Construction368 Prospect Rd
- G & M Handyman Services
- H C Blake Co406 Holmes Ave NW
- Hereford Plumbing3012 Winchester Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Hereford Plumbing Inc3012 Winchester Rd
New Market, Alabama
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical1209 Posey St NW
- Huntsville American Cabinets11820 E Gateway Dr SE
- HUNTSVILLE PLUMBING9582 MADISON BLVD.
- Hutchens Company Inc2508 N Washington St
- H C Blake Co
- If It’s Wood Cabinetry, Granite & Tile, LLC227 BAILES ST NW.
- If It’s Wood Cabinetry, Granite & Tile, LLC