A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Talladega, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Talladega
- Garage Doors 4 UThey did the work and came back to do an adjustment without any extra charge. Everything worked out fine. We were very pleased.
- Garage Doors 4 UThey called the Friday I purchased them, set up a time for Tuesday June 10th. Arrived 5 minutes early. Replaced all rollers, adjusted springs, repaired rails and greased both garage doors. The doors are old but now they work like new. They were very professional and efficient. Very pleased!
- Garage Doors 4 UHe arrived on time and quickly checked out the garage door and opener. After looking at the rollers, he told me that they were exactly the same type that he would have used and they were in good shape and did not need to be replaced. He cleaned the rollers and the noise level of the garage door opening was greatly reduced
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORCalled Shoals Overhead that morning, by mid morning a tech came out and diagnosed the problem. He didn't have the necessary parts on his truck. He called his office and arranged for them to secure the parts. He picked them up that afternoon, came back out and repaired the door. All in the same day.
- Precision Door Service IncExcept for the price the guy was supper. But if it as too much money. I would still rate them a an A. There was not anything wrong with it and they were insulated doors. He was prompt. I would use them again.
- American Garage DoorGreat! Installer was on time. cleaned up the site,hauled off the old door and i am happy!! theBOSS(my wife)is too!!!
- Ancro Door Company LLCFrom first call to finish was a great experience. The lady who answered the phone was courteous and knowledgeable. They were flexible with my schedule for installation. The price was reasonable for product and installation plus, removal of the old ones. We were very pleased with Rod and his staff. Trustworthy and professional
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORWonderful company. The men they send out have always been professional and they get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have had them out for simple garage door repairs, and more detailed lightening strike issues that damaged our whole garage door. We had a problem with some wiring, due to lightening, which made our garage door wall button stop working the day after they installed a new motor/opener. They came back out and one of their guys went above and beyond what his duties were and he ran a new wire to the button (thru the walls) and did it without extra charge. They usually don't deal with inside wiring. They are a great company and I will only be dealing with them in the future for our garage door needs
- Wayne Door Company LLCPunctual service, even lubed all pulleys and cable stress points before leaving. Very informative sharing preventative maintenance measures and intervals. Highly recommend!
- Etowah Overhead Door LLCOwner came out and measured my opening. It was not a single or double car opening. He informed me it would take two weeks to have door custom built. He called back with estimate and I agreed with price. Two weeks later, he called and door was ready. Scheduled appointment that was good for me. Owners called 30 min before appointment time to make sure the time was still good. (It was storming...rain, thunder, etc) They came on out and was very professional. Like I stated before, this house was built in 1940, they discovered there was no header s in the garage so the went and bought lumber to make one. The ceiling of the garage had new sheetrock when I bought the home last month. I had no idea they had applied sheetrock over old sheetrock that had plaster under that. The screws they normally use to install the tracks were not long enough, so they went and purchased longer ones. They cleaned up all the mess when they were finished. When they were finished, I asked how much I owed them and they told me the original price we had agreed on. I insisted on paying for the lumber and longer screws, but they would not have it. They told me that we had agreed on a price and that was what I owed. They were awesome
Garage Door Companies in Talladega
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c..Recent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & WindowsJacqueline S.
- Business Description:AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the n..Recent Review:The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattaching the mounting board for the motor instead of nails like the builder did. He also installed some screws for the two warped mounting boards for the guides. It took about 1 1/2 hours and everything is fine now. Now the garage door will probably outlive me. Good Job! Very happy with the work performedRodger O.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 100906 Birmingham AL 35210.Recent Review:Great! All that was wrong was the sensors and the technician (wish I could remember his name) fixed the problem so quickly. He was great! Overhead Door originally installed our doors when we built our house 20 years ago. This is only the 2nd time to need a repair and it was quickly taken care of. Highly recommend this companyJackie P.
- Business Description:A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a yeaRecent Review:Excellent! I’m very pleased with the electrical work they did. My lights look beautiful!Heather C.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long termVincent F.
- Business Description:I do siding, vinyl replacement windows, decks, roofs, room additions, carports and remodeling. I am the owner of Moore Construction and have 30 years experience. I am licensed and insured.Recent Review:No show for this appointment. I talked to someone and set an appointment for Sunday at 2 PMGloria F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and family oriented company. With the help of all of our certified employees who are all dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience to make you feel one of a kind. All work is completed by the company with out the hassle of sub-contracting. Currently we are offering 10 year parts and 10 year Labor warranties ( registered with the manufacturer) details apply*. Financing AvailableRecent Review:They very thorough, competent and helpful.Renee S.
- Business Description:Our motto is the same today as it was in the beginning … Provide Superior Product, Installed by a professional craftsman, guaranteed lowest prices.Recent Review:I placed my order September 2020 and paid half of the total cost at the time of the order. It is now October 15th 2021 (more than a year later) and I still do not have all 4 windows installed. The contract I signed said windows will be installed within 2-4 weeks. After a few months of no installation I requested to cancel the order. They refused to do so. They routinely call to schedule the installation, then call the day before to cancel and reschedule the install 30-45 days out with an excuse that the windows are not ready, they were mid-measured, one has a crack, short on installers, etc. They did this so many times that my husband and I began to laugh each time the called because we knew they were going to cancel and reschedule. Each time they did this, I requested to cancel the order and they refused to do so claiming “we can’t cancel. We can only reschedule.” I sent 2 letters threatening legal action and they simply called me to reschedule again. We are now moving to a new home and have no way to legally require the new homeowner to allow the install, so we called to cancel again based on the fact that the house has been sold and yet again they refused to cancel the order and mysteriously they “found a window in the warehouse that will fit and plan to install it in a week.” Such a scam. They also called to collect the 2nd half of my payment claiming the full install was completed when in fact it wasn’t. They have offered no discount for the experience we have had and expect us to pay the full 2nd half of the payment despite all they have put us through. This company is extremely unprofessional, unreliable and unethical. They do not care about their customers and do not do the right thing. If you don’t want to be stressed out and frustrated by bad business practice, I highly recommend that you DO NOT use window worldJessica B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:MR. FIX IT Handyman Service is here for all your home repair needs wether it's electrical, Plumbing, sheetrock, sheetrock repair, pressure washing, Roofing, Landscaping, tree removal there's no job too big or too small we can do it all!! We also have a 24-hour emergency service for any of those late night repairs! Where 100% insured and licensed give us a call today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Pell City
garage door companies in Talladega
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&B Construction5635 Cragford rd
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- All pro Garage Doors3356 Windermere St
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Anchor Parking & Perimeter Security Inc.2539 John Hawkins Pkwy Ste. 101-340
- Ancro Door Company LLC605 Gault Ave N
Fort Payne, Alabama
- A 2 Z Home Services
- Budget Siding & WindowsPO Box 622
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- Budget Siding & Windows
- Creative Aluminum Products1206 Curry Hwy
- Creative Aluminum Products
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- J&J Metal Construction250 Pam Ave
- J&J Metal Construction
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.