Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Salem, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Salem
- Chattahoochee Garage DoorBoth jobs were completed quickly and professionally. They responded the same day as called. Their procedure is to send out an appraiser to assess the damage and provide an estimate for repair. He then contacts the service tech to schedule the work, often done the same day. We were very pleased with the quick response, professionalism, quality of workmanship, and price. We have used them twice and will recommend them to friends and family
- Allstars Garage DoorsStephen was pretty helpful and responsible. He delivered, installed the door and the door opener without a problem. He is efficient and reliable and easy going, he also went out of his way to ensure we were satisfied with the door.
- Allstars Garage DoorsStephen was the 2nd estimate and we could not be happier we called him! He answered his phone, I texted pictures, he texted estimates and was out to repair the very next day. Stephen was not only on time but texted when he was 30 min. away. He was professional, surveyed the damage and left to go buy replacement panels, etc needed for the repair. Stephen's estimate was a good bit below the 1st estimate and most importantly, encouraged a repair (if it was possible) versus the encouragement of total replacement of door and motor which was the estimate of the first company. We highly recommend called Stephen for any garage door service needs
- River City Door CoThe representative came out and informed me that the circuit board on the control unit had probably gotten struck by lightning. He gave me an option of replacing the entire unit or just replacing the circuit board. He replaced the circuit board and it fixed the problem. It saved me a lot of money. He was a very honest and respectable representative. He could have just told me that the whole unit had to be replaced. Instead, he shows that he valued the customer instead of trying to rip us off. Thanks for doing the right thing. I would definitely refer to them to other consumers and use them again
- Chattahoochee Garage DoorI contacted Chattahoochee Garage at approximately 7:50 a.m. on 11/21/2013 after having a fiasco with my garage door on the night of 11/20/2013. Gary returned my call and stated that he could come evaluate the situation and provide me with an estimate within approximately 20 minutes. He arrived as promised and did a thorough inspection and assessment of the situation. I was offered 2 options : (1) a "patch" job, which would temporarily correct the problem; or (2) a completely new system, which would include replacement of all parts (door, tracks, spring, key pad, etc). Gary did not pressure me to choose either option, but patiently explained the difference in the price & warranty for both. As my system was original to my home (over 25 years old), and there were newer safety features offered with the new system, I opted for option (2). Gary scheduled the technicians to come install my new system at 12:00 noon the same day. They arrived at 11:39 a.m. (20 minutes early) and immediately went to work. They were professional, pleasant, courteous, and respectful of me and my home. They worked diligently and within 3 hours, I had an entirely new system. They cleaned up after themselves, removing all debris from the removal of the old system, and thoroughly explained the operation and functions of the new system they had installed. I am 150% pleased with the work performed by Chattahoochee Garage Door and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to install, repair, or replace their garage door. You will definitely not be disappointed
- Chattahoochee Garage DoorOne word to describe our experience: WONDERFUL! A family member hit the door with his car bumper. The door was pretty loose and loud anyway before the collision. I searched Angie's List and this company came up first on the list. After reading the reviews, I decided to give them a call...at 7:05 a.m. I knew they wouldn't be there at that time, but just wanted to leave a message to call me. Well, to my surprise, Barry called me back at 7:15 a.m. He told me he'd be out to my house around 9 a.m. About 8:45 a.m., he pulled up. He checked out my door, and to be honest, he could have sold me a new door for more than $1,000. But, he said that not only could he fix it, but he would replace the cheap rollers that came on the garage door with ones with ball bearings that could be maintained and make the door open/shut easier. He also said he would replace a strut that was bent as well. And, the entire price would be $279. He told me his techs would be out around 5 p.m. to do the repair. At 11 a.m., his assistant gave me a call and let me know his techs could come over right away after they loaded their truck. What a terrific surprise! The two gentlemen who came by were professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot say more about this company!!! The garage door no longer bangs when it is raised/lowered! That's just a great added bonus to this repair. And, it saved me more than $800 by not having to replace this door. I will definitely use this company in the future
- Chattahoochee Garage DoorThey were great. During the install our power had to be turned off (due to some electrical work also occurring). They came back and finished up the next day with no extra charge. Everything was installed exactly as we had talked about. Very friendly and professional.
- AffordableGarageDoors.comThey were there when they said they would be, and they charged what they said they were going to charge. He had it done it so fast that I had no anxiety at all about the service. He’s done work for us in the past and he has always been spot on and very professional!
- PRO GARAGE DOORSCame home to find the door opener inoperable. Called Pro Doors and described not only the problem, but my personal situation with having back issues that made manually opening the garage door risky. He came to the house within an hour and fixed the problem. Have used this company in the past (used to be just Pro Garage Doors) and have always received excellent service and a reasonable cost. He not only services the doors, but the lifters. Also does shelving
- Chattahoochee Garage Doorgreat service, great product. Prompt and professional. We called them one afternoon and had a new garage door installed less than 24 hours later. No pushy salesmanship, no "up-selling". They showed up when they said they would, and the cost was exactly what was estimated. great company with great service. highly recommend
Garage Door Companies in Salem
- Business Description:With over 25 years in business, We specialize in quality metal carports, steel garages and RV Covers with wind and snow load certification where required. We have the expertise to fit the carport to your specific local requirements. Our carports are proudly installed in 27 stateRecent Review:It was on time, they are fast and got exactly what I ask for without exceptions.Steve K.
- Business Description:AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the n..Recent Review:The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattaching the mounting board for the motor instead of nails like the builder did. He also installed some screws for the two warped mounting boards for the guides. It took about 1 1/2 hours and everything is fine now. Now the garage door will probably outlive me. Good Job! Very happy with the work performedRodger O.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Whether you plan to fix a small project, replace your roof, re-tile or remodel your bathroom, add granite counter tops in your kitchen, add a room, or remodel your entire home, you want an expert contractor and home or commercial improvement company on your sideRecent Review:I am unhappy with this service. I initally booked this service amd put plainly in the comments that I needed 4 outlets, 2 ceiling fans, light switches and power ran out to a 20x20 shed. I called and spoke to Amanda the day before, went over the project details again and got a list of items that we needed to purchase before they arrived. The day of service he arrived and claimed we didn't have everything. He then went to home depot to grab more things. When he came back we then discussed again what we needed done. He stated that, that wasn't what he was booked for. He did not install the ceiling fans or run power out to our shed as requested. He gave us a card and told us to to call to book him again and he would give us another estimate to finish the work. I feel like I was scammed out of my money. I would not use them again. This was my first time using Angi and I won't be using it again eitherAmber D.
- Business Description:Garage door sales and repairsRecent Review:Both jobs were completed quickly and professionally. They responded the same day as called. Their procedure is to send out an appraiser to assess the damage and provide an estimate for repair. He then contacts the service tech to schedule the work, often done the same day. We were very pleased with the quick response, professionalism, quality of workmanship, and price. We have used them twice and will recommend them to friends and familyRichard I.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Columbus is the premier service provider of Residential Garage Doors and Commercial Overhead Doors. Overhead Door is often imitated because of the strong reputation of our Products and our BrandRecent Review:Called in the morning and sent someone out right away. Fixed issues with garage door and now works smoother than it ever has. <br />Roy C.
- Business Description:We have be in business since 1993 and credit ourselves with only the best employees and subcontractors
- Business Description:Our name is A1contractors We specialize in flooring,roofing, Home additions,electrical,plumbing, and all handyman services we have been in business for 8 years and still going strong please feel free to give us a call at (706)617-582
- Business Description:We provide repair services and new installations of garage doors and operating systems. We are the only IDEA certified door dealer within 100 miles of Columbus, GA. We are family owned and operated and have been the leading supplier of garage doors in our market since 1997. 24/7 Emergency Service AvailablRecent Review:The representative came out and informed me that the circuit board on the control unit had probably gotten struck by lightning. He gave me an option of replacing the entire unit or just replacing the circuit board. He replaced the circuit board and it fixed the problem. It saved me a lot of money. He was a very honest and respectable representative. He could have just told me that the whole unit had to be replaced. Instead, he shows that he valued the customer instead of trying to rip us off. Thanks for doing the right thing. I would definitely refer to them to other consumers and use them againDonald A.
- Business Description:"WE DO WHAT HONEY DON'T" FREE ESTIMATES General handyman services. Painting, replacing doors and windows. Trim work. Appliances repaired and replaced. Floor repair and replacement. Remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms. Extensive experience preparing houses for sale. Can make repairs and recommendations that will enhance the houses appearance and make it ready and more appealing for the saleRecent Review:It went great. Gerry was punctual and stayed until he finished for the day. I had the work done in 2016.Marilyn A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Smiths Station
- Phenix City
- Fort Benning
- Fort Mitchell
- West Point
- Waverly Hall
- Pine Mountain
garage door companies in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Touch of Class3503 Marvyn Parkway
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Absolute Home Services3000 Manchester
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- All pro Garage Doors3356 Windermere St
- Allprogaragedoors115 etowah drive
- AUBURN DOOR SYSTEMS INC1937 WHATLEY RD
- A Touch of Class
- Friendly Home Maintenance Service5779 White Oak Ln
- Friendly Home Maintenance Service
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation
- Mark Hughes Paint Contracting & Remodeling388 Lee Road 479
Phenix City, Alabama
- Mark Hughes Paint Contracting & Remodeling
- New Coat Professional Painting and Remodeling5944 Morningside Drive
- New Coat Professional Painting and Remodeling