Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Prattville, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Prattville
- SemperFi Heating and Air LLCFantastic job!!! Best by far in Auburn!! Luke took time from his family to assist my daughter, who's in college, when her ac went out in her trailer. He was prompt and thorough with his assessment. The ac was repaired and running within the hour. A must call if you have ac problems in the future. Don't call the big outfit companies that make up repairs you don't need, call SemperFi for all your heating and air needs!! read less
- Caldwell & Son'sThey always done very good work. I already hired them 2 to 3 times ago and they have a reasonable price.
- Electrical ConceptsExcellent! Trey had an all professional staff. Well uniformed. Kid-friendly. Very professional once again. Well mannered. Exceptional service. Patient. Well organized. Well equipped. And service vehicles available for backup service. Overall A-1 experience! I plan to hire then again!
- Trustworthy ElectricOn May the 14th Randy and his partner David came to fix the doorbell camera. They both stood at the door and put on their mask, shoe covers, and gloves on in front of me. They came in with friendliness and a smile ready to work. Randy is patient, very direct, and detailed. David is very helpful with no hesitation. When my husband was at work he’ll get on the phone with him and they’ll talk before he leaves. Also, they will call you to let you know that they are on the way. Randy and David are awesom read less
- Trustworthy ElectricThey did an excellent job. I had called 3 other electric companies be for I called Trustworthy and after a week no one every came to my house to give me an estimate. I called Trustworth and they were at my house in less than an hour.
- Jim Hubbard Electric ContractorI highly recommend Jim Hubbard Electric. I discovered Jim through our home warranty service. He did an excellent job with a very difficult repair on two attic fans. His attention to detail was obvious, and he even found an issue with our HVAC unit that saved us from further damage. I found Jim to be extremely professional, honest, thorough/conscientious with his work, and an overall delight to work with. It has been many weeks since the repair, and the fans are working beautifully--even with 100-degree temps. I will definitely be using Jim again read less
- Trustworthy ElectricElectrical safety inspection of house showed house wiring not up to current safety codes. Electrical problems required extra time, materials and cost including city electrical inspection of work. Very satisfied with finished work.
- Trustworthy ElectricI found Trustworthy on Angie's List -- I called one afternoon and Randy and his son arrived promptly the next morning. They determined the issue we were having and came up with best solution, which ended up being cost-effective and worked great! They were friendly and very easy to work with - I would recommend them and would use Trustworthy again, if the need arises read less
- Trustworthy ElectricJob was completed professionally. We have used this company over the past 3-4 years for various jobs including installation of landscape lighting, and have never been disappointed with the process or outcome.
- Trustworthy ElectricThis repair went very well. When Randy first did consultation at the home he was already prepared with a report from Alabama power. He fixed those things and a different inspector came to inspect the house. Randy again got the report and fixed those items. This is a great company.
Electricians in Prattville
- Business Description:Since 1994, Trustworthy Electric has been serving Montgomery, AL and its surrounding areas in all its electrical needs. If you’re looking for an electrician that offers upfront pricing, on-time service, and licensed and insured technicians than Trustworthy Electric is the electrician for you. Don’t forget, we’ll fix it that same day, or you don’t pay! So, call and schedule an appointment today read lessRecent Review:On May the 14th Randy and his partner David came to fix the doorbell camera. They both stood at the door and put on their mask, shoe covers, and gloves on in front of me. They came in with friendliness and a smile ready to work. Randy is patient, very direct, and detailed. David is very helpful with no hesitation. When my husband was at work he’ll get on the phone with him and they’ll talk before he leaves. Also, they will call you to let you know that they are on the way. Randy and David are awesom read lessVirginia C.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions read lessRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. Larry read lessDonna S.
- Business Description:We offer a discount for First Responders and Active MilitaryRecent Review:Never had contact with wire doctor.William E.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:.Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electrical is a trustworthy plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical company in Demopolis. Founded in 1982, they have been delivering quality services for over 35 years. Their team of friendly technicians is not only certified and insured, but background checked and screened for customer safety. They can handle projects big or small, from leaky pipes to furnace installations to electrical safety inspections. Anderson provides free estimates as well as upfront p.. read lessRecent Review:The service was excellent, the technicians were good people to work with, very knowledgeable and professional.Michael E.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Residential home theater installation and t.v. hanging. A/V Design & Home Automation Installation Serving Birmingham and the entire state of Alabama, Structured Technology LLC offers professional audio/visual design and home automation. In order to help your systems run smoothly, our team works diligently to ensure that your cables and wiring are installed correctly, the first time. With over 19 years of experience, our team has the knowledge to set you up with the most efficient systems f.. read lessRecent Review:Lee and Adam were terrific. They went above and beyond to get everything to work given our existing infrastructure at home.C H.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning.. read lessRecent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessary read lessClay B.
- Business Description:At Clark Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, we believe that your family deserves the best, and we’re here to deliver on our promise. Offering customers excellent value, quality and reliability is where we excel. We have a friendly, knowledgeable staff, and we provide the most advanced training to all of our technicians. This is all part of our commitment to our customers and our dedication to ensuring your comfort read lessRecent Review:The installation was performed as promised and scheduled. I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of all involved in the installation. I thought the price was a little steep but the service was first rate. I am very pleased with the finished work and I would and will recommend them. In fact, I have placed them on speed dial for all my heating, air and plumbing needs read lessRuthie O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Hope Hull
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
Electricians in Prattville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alabama J & S Electric Company2517 Al Highway 14 E
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL PHASE ELECTRIC955 LAGOON BUSINESS LOOP
- Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electric, Inc.203 West Washington St.
- Audio Video Security Pro, LLC3164 Parliament Cir
- Caldwell & Son's1630 County Rd 57
- Carmichael Painting & Remodeling IncPO Box 11709
- central alabama automotive1028 S Memorial Dr
- City Electric of Montgomery539 S. Decatur Street
- Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing521 Oliver Road Suite A
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Control Services
Pell City, Alabama
- Caldwell & Son's
- FIRST ELECTRIC INC959 DAVIS ST
- FIRST ELECTRIC INC
- Henry's Service Co. Inc.302 Henry Lane
Hope Hull, Alabama
- Henry's Service Co. Inc.
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- T & A Handyman Services1600 Crouson St
- Tatums Appliance Repair103 Gallahad St
- The Whatever Guy 151 Butterfly Ln
- The Wire DoctorP.O. Box 3948
- Total Care Property Preservation Company6330 Tennyson Dr
- Trustworthy Electric517 Oliver Rd
- T & A Handyman Services
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Watts Construction1465 CR-249
- WB Lightning Rods560 People's Plz Ste 234
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wiregrass Electrical Contracting, LLC156 Moonbrook Dr
- Woodall Electric606 25th St