Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Prattville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Prattville
- SCAPES MANAGEMENTScapes is a true professional Landscaping company. Too many companies call themselves landscapers, when all they really do is mow lawns and maybe plant scrubs. The great thing about Rick and his team is they educate you along the way so you don't pay for a project that won't pan out in the coming months or years. What is more, they work very hard to minimize the impact on your existing yard, avoiding damaging the lawn and repairing anything they inadvertently damage. They have real attention to detail and a strong work ethic by everyone working at Scapes. If you are considering doing real landscaping or have difficult drainage problems, Scapes is the team to call and you will certainly start dreaming up all kinds of other great projects that you have wanted to do, but didn't have faith in someone to do it professionally and fairly priced. Two thumbs up for Rick and his team read less
- SCAPES MANAGEMENTMy husband and I highly recommend the services of Scapes Management. Rick and Karen Bonds (the owners) and their crew members are professionals in every respect. Rick was on site every day to supervise the job. He and the crew came as scheduled, on time, and worked diligently each day. My husband and I are retired and were looking for lower lawn maintenance and solutions for problem areas in both the front and back yards. What we most appreciated was the expertise Scapes Management offered with regard to landscape design and proper plant selection. They delivered a beautiful front and back yard that we will enjoy for many years read less
- Three Kings Lawn CareVery professional work. Cleaned up very well after they finished. They are honest and do good work. I first thought it was a little expensive, but when I realized the property had not been trimmed in over 4 years, it was worth it. I will hire them again in the future.
- Southern Landscape DesignsVery well. Owner worked job himself with son and other young crew members. Responded to all of my requests.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.BTops showed up when they said they would, completed the job quickly, cleaned up the site and the drain works better that I expected.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.When I first called BTOPS and left a message, I expected having to wait a couple of days as I had called some other contractors and received late or no return calls. I was impressed that shortly after I called the number, a young man called me back and asked when would I be available to meet with Bobby, the owner. After I gave him some alternative times, he called back shortly and confimed the meeting time with me. At precisely the time agreed on, the doorbell rang and Bobby was there, shook my hand and stated he was appreciative of the opportunity to talk to me. We walked around and I gave him a big overview of what I wanted done and why; he suggested some things; we talked some more; he suggested some things. I never felt like he was trying to tell me things because they would be good for him or easier. I felt like he was genuinely trying to help me. We probaby spent 30 minutes and he said he would be in touch and get me a proposal promptly. The very next day, I received an email with his proposal attached. While I felt like the proposal was a little on the high side it was not outrageously high. When I called Bobby and told him the price range I was looking for he said he could make some adjustments without substantially altering the overall plan...like make plantings a little further apart to reduce the number needed...etc. We took some things out of the proposal that we would add on at the end, like the irrigation renovation and any additional plants needed. We were in agreement and Bobby promised he would have guys out in two days to begin the work and they did exactly what he told me he would do. Thursday, August 22nd - Several of his workers came out with him and he showed them the boundaries of the property and what to kill with the grass killer they would spray. Monday, August 26th - Workers came back out and resprayed areas that had not been killed by the original spraying. There were very few. I also took Bobby to a house down the street to look at some Zoysia grass that appeared to tolerate the shade very well. He listened and carefully examined the grass but still felt that his original suggested Zoysia grass, Empire was still what he would reccommend. I decided to listen to him with his experience and go with the Empire. My subsequent investigation online of Empire and other Zoysia grasses convinced me that Bobby was right. I have no reservations on using the Empire species. Tuesday, August 27th - Several workers came that day and with the aid of a machine specifically suited for the job, removed all the dead grass that was killed earlier and hauled it away. Wednesday, August 28th - The dump trucks arrived very early with dirt..lots of dirt...topsoil for the newly designed bed for the ground cover and sandy mixture for the areas receiving the new grass. Several workers spent the entire day spreading the dirt and forming the bed. Thursday, August 29th - The crew arrived early with plants and lots and lots and lots of pine straw. They spent the entire day installing the plants, pruning all existing plants and putting down all the pine straw in the shrubbery beds and new ground cover areas. They also extracted some old spindly shrubs and replaced them with some great evergreens. At the end of the day, all beds were complete. Friday, August 30th. As Bobby had told me, the sod truck was waiting at 7 AM, fully loaded with all the sod needed that day. He arrived and told the driver where to put the various pallets and the workers began work immediately to put the sod down. They worked tirelessly throughout the day, even during a brief thundershow to finish for the week. The lawn look lovely. Sunday, September 1 - As I watered very, very heavily Friday and Satuday nights, I awoke Sunday morning with a hugh hole in my front yard becasue of a previous excavation that had not settled sufficiently. I called Bobby and told him the story. Being a holiday weekend, he told me he couldn't have anybody there on Monday, but would get it fixed first thing Tuesday morning. I also told him I needed some help with adjusting the new sprinkler heads . Tuesday, September 3 - Early on, workers showed up with the required dirt and replacement sod if needed. They filled the hole and reinstalled the grass. Not only that but they cleaned up everything so that basically one never knew the hole had been there . Wednesday, September 4 - The irrigation person came by and adjusted all the sprinklers to maximize the coverage and minimize the waste of water. Outside of the original proposal, roughly a dozen heads had to be replaced and adjusted. Now I am certain that my irrigation system is back to it's original coverage and I was shown how to adjust the sprinklers myself if necessary. He even gave me one of his little tools that came with the sprinkle heads so I can adjust with the right tool. This has been a rather lengthy review, but I wanted to take members through a project in detail so that they understand what is involved and what to consider when evaluating a proposal for extensive lawn and landscape services. Most homeowners never have to do what I did, but should someone want to do this, I wanted them to consider all that has to be done and all the manual labor involved when evaluating a proposal. BTOPS Lanscaping did what I wanted the way I wanted it done and I can only say thank you for all the hard work. It may be necessary to call them in the next couple of weeks if the hole in my front yard settles some more, but I am sure they will be here in a short period. It is my personal opinion that I picked the right company and most especially the right people when I contacted BTOPS Landscaping, Inc read less
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & LandscapeCarl and his crew did an excellent job on the irrigation system install. They were very timely, answered all my questions, and never hesitated to make adjustments when asked. Even during 90+ degree days his crew worked hard and never complained. The system is operating perfectly. I highly recommend their services read less
- Southview IrrigationMatt was prompt, courteous and reasonable. He repaired my older sprinkler system and cleaned up afterwards. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
- Guthrie Irrigation & Repair LLCMy experience with this company was very good and excellent. I had a wonderful experience and I could not say enough things about him.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.Easy to work with. Work was done in a timely manner. Very responsive to my suggestions and questions. Very pleased with the process and the result.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Prattville
- Business Description:Complete Landscaping services, design and installation, Irrigation, drainage and water features Hardscape patios , walkways . 30 years experience. Licensed and insured.Recent Review:Scapes is a true professional Landscaping company. Too many companies call themselves landscapers, when all they really do is mow lawns and maybe plant scrubs. The great thing about Rick and his team is they educate you along the way so you don't pay for a project that won't pan out in the coming months or years. What is more, they work very hard to minimize the impact on your existing yard, avoiding damaging the lawn and repairing anything they inadvertently damage. They have real attention to detail and a strong work ethic by everyone working at Scapes. If you are considering doing real landscaping or have difficult drainage problems, Scapes is the team to call and you will certainly start dreaming up all kinds of other great projects that you have wanted to do, but didn't have faith in someone to do it professionally and fairly priced. Two thumbs up for Rick and his team read lessJames R.
- Business Description:Lawn and Garden Services , Flower Bed Building. Commercial and Residential Properties serviced.Recent Review:We had the best experience with Three Kings Lawn Care.Annie T.
- Business Description:Full service landscaping company with over 29 years of experience. Member of the Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce and Greater Montgomery Home Builders Assn.Recent Review:BTops showed up when they said they would, completed the job quickly, cleaned up the site and the drain works better that I expected.Tom C.
- Business Description:Landscaping and Irrigation, design and installation In business for over 30 years in Montgomery, AL Special offers on new contracts through our website
- Business Description:Smart Space Solutions, LLC. is located and Proudly Serving the Montgomery, AL area, strives to be the FIRST choice solutions provider when it comes to all aspects of Home Electronics Installation, Service, Upgrades, and Repairs. We are one of the areas TOP installation providers of Flat Screen Television (TV) sales, installation and repair. Smart Space Solutions, LLC. has experienced technicians, knowledgeable staff, and only uses the highest quality products. We know your TV can be very h.. read less
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We require a deposit amount up front that gets you on the schedule. Once the job is complete, the remaining balance is due.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - Rick Pate. Additional DBA - Pate Landscape Co Inc.Recent Review:I am paying more with Scotts but getting better service. Sometimes the price doesn't matter when it comes to getting the desired <br /> service. I am not looking back. <br />Diane F.
- Business Description:4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape is your full service lawn beautification specialist. We provide lawn services, irrigation services, landscape services, and hardscape services to meet all of your needs. Located in Central Alabama, we provide full services to all of our residential and commercial customers read lessRecent Review:Fair. Not pro-active to ensure that lawn, shrubbery, mulch, etc. is properly maintained on an ongoing basis. Addressed basics such as cutting grass and blowing leaves.Sherry H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for 24 yearsRecent Review:He did a great job. He went above and beyond. The fee was reasonable. The staff is very clean.Antonio g.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Hope Hull
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
lawn irrigation services in Prattville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape4115 Balm Road
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.2746 Alabama River Parkway
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.
- Capitol City Power Washing Davis International1312 Buckingham Dr
- Capitol City Power Washing Davis International
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Integrity Construction103 Windover Dr
- Integrity Construction
- Montgomery Turfmasters8336 Grand Oak Ct
- Montgomery Turfmasters
- RP Seamless Gutters & Construction57 Raines Ave
- RP Seamless Gutters & Construction
- Sanders Lawn & Landscaping LLC3913 Dabney Ave
- SCAPES MANAGEMENTPO Box 680351
- Scotts LawnService3408 Greenpine Cir
- Smart Space Solutions, LLC9154 Eastchase Parkway Suite 344
- Southern Homes and Gardens Landscaping3601 WETUMPKA HWY
- Sanders Lawn & Landscaping LLC
- Three Kings Lawn Care5208 Levenson Road
- Three Kings Lawn Care