Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Pelham, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Pelham
- Bullard Garages & BuildingsHe called, gave us the information that we wanted, and knew exactly how to help us. When we want the project completed, he will be who we are going with.
- Glessman ContractingAWESOME! He was very diligent, great communication, and worked really hard to make my idea come to light.
- AffordableGarageDoors.comJust as I saw in other reviews on here, the business owner Skye answered immediately when I called and was very kind and detailed. I am a first time home buyer and just closed two weeks ago and knew that a garage door motor needed to be replaced. I explained to him what was happening, and he knew exactly what needed to be done. The service representative came out in the allotted time frame and performed the work at a great pace. The hauled away all of the old stuff so I didn't have to trash it. He showed me how to use all of the remotes and keypads that came with the motor. I picked their higher end motor for $450 and it came with 2 remotes and a keypad for outside. I am a techie and he explained to me all of the cool things you can do to set it up for wifi and such to connect to my phone. He was very knowledgeable of his service and kind and willing to answer any innocuous questions I had read less
- AffordableGarageDoors.comI love my new garage door! The design is attractive, it's the perfect shade of soft white, the windows at the top provide light and privacy. With my old wooden, non-automated garage door, I never parked inside. Now I always park inside, using my remote to open the door. Also, the key pad gives me code word entrance into my house. This has been a wonderful update to my beloved old home! I would do it again and recommend Skye and his associates at Affordable Garage Doors as good to work with and a reliable organization read less
- AffordableGarageDoors.comThe owner, Skye, answered the phone immediately when I called to check on their prices. He answered several questions for me and was extremely nice and helpful. I called several other places and decided to call him back to have them do the work. I wanted to have the opener installed the next day and was hoping to have it done after I got off work at 5. He was able to accomodate my schedule and arranged for the work to be done quickly. The installer arrived promptly at 5 the next day to do the work. He installed a new opener, security beams and an external panel in addition to removing the old opener and was able to do all of the work in less than an hour. I really appreciated the way he showed me how to program the remotes and set the security codes on the exterior panel. He made sure I knew everything about the new system before he left. This was a very professional and friendly company and I would highly recommend them read less
- Banks Home Building IncMy experience was wonderful! All the workers were quiet, kind, neat and polite. They arrived on time and left at the end of the day. Their workmanship was superb! When one job was complete the next group of guys were right there as planned. As I added more requests, the men were happy to oblige. Everything went smoothly! read less
- Building Concepts LLCThe owner was quick to respond to my request for an estimate. I decided upon his company after an exhaustive effort to get an estimate from another company. In the mean time some prices had changed and the company owner wanted to increase the price a bit. It was still lower than the other bids. His materials, roll-off and roof crew showed up on time and did an amazing job on the roof in one long day. The deck took two days and looks great. The repair to the ceiling took longer than anticipated but came out very well. I had some problem with communication with the owner as he always seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere else but all in all Building Concepts did a fine job and I would use them again read less
- Wyatt Building CorpProvider arrived on time, discussed details of build. Carperters arreived early, stayuntil about 4:30 pm. Carpenters VERY efficient, worked very quickly, little to no waste of time or materials. They also kept us informed of progress, intended return dates and times. They were very good at cleanup at end of day as well as end or their involvement. Drywallers wanted to borrow tools, arrived late, left early, slow to complete. Painters worked well excepting one individual with no eye for details. Details included one rather large area, creating delay, unnecessary return. Overall, the project rated a B, including no attempt to keep us informed of plans. We only got outline for the day when we called to ask read less
- DSLD LAND MANAGEMENT COWe hired DSLD about a year and a half ago to do some landscaping, hardscaping, and repair of damaged sidewalks and curbs. We needed some plantings on a hard-to-access hillside because we had a problem with weeds on the barren landscape there. The bid also included cutting down a couple of small trees on the hillside. We had a 3-feet diameter transient pool of standing water in the backyard, and had some broken sidewalks and curbs. We thought his price was high, but we were rather desperate to get our problem solved efficiently and thought he would deliver. We didn't do our due diligence, which is entirely on us. I should have recognized that we were not off to a good start when I stated I wanted a day or two to think about the proposal and he added pressure to sign the agreement that day, which we ended up doing. His team of workers for the landscaping portion, which included at least one of his sons, were efficient, pleasant, responsive, and professional. They did what was proposed, and some of the work was ultimately very helpful (the subterranean drain eliminated a 3-yard diameter pool of water in the back yard) and/or structurally sound (e.g., storm drain covers no longer fall into the drains). However, some of the work didn't accomplish what we stated we wanted. For example, they cut down a couple of small trees at ground level; the trees almost immediately grew back, requiring us to spend even more time on the precarious hillside to deal with them. David suggested we chop it up, add root killer, etc., but the whole point of paying him 50K was for him to get rid of the tree. It was our understanding that he was going to install a weed barrier on the hillside. When we inquired about the barrier during the course of the work, he told us that was not appropriate to install a physical barrier on the hillside; he said he would go back and spray something to help with weeds. This was surprising to us, since there had been a physical barrier there in the past and he didn't tell us he wasn't planning to install one this time. Millions more weeds grew back amongst the tiny plantings he installed; when we inquired, he suggested that we should get out there and weed the hillside for a few years until the plantings fill in and its longer necessary. 1.5 years later, we are still drowning in weeds. While I understand that it takes time for plantings to grow, the frustrating part is that none of this was communicated in advance when we were sharing our problems and the solution we wanted. The sidewalks and curbs were a big part of the job; unfortunately, they don't look good to me. We found out later that David hired someone he hadn't worked with before to do the sidewalk repairs; the job was totally unsatisfactory to us and to David. To address the terrible work, David's team revised the work and did improve the situation, but I think it really should have been entirely redone. I am still not happy with the sidewalk and curbs. I hoped that somehow it would get better over time, hence the delay in posting this review. Also, I was concerned about the bright white concrete he used to smooth over the steps of our historic home. The pictures below show how it looks one and one-half years later, as I hoped it would mellow over time as he said it would. It has, but I still think this job is inappropriate for the setting and I wish I'd understood more about how this would really look. As I walk around our neighborhood and see my neighbors' sidewalks and other hardscaping, it underscores my belief that DSLD did poor work on the key hardscaping elements, and failed to either understand or know now to adequately address some of concerns. A couple of months ago, we asked David to come back out to reevaluate the work on the sidewalks and curbs, and the very small hardscape patio where he added concrete between the stones, which were cracked within a short time. He said the curbs were chipped due to cars hitting them, and that he could superficially repair them but that the problem would recur and the color wouldn't match. While I believe that cars hit them, I don't believe the damage had nothing to do with the way the curb was built. I could be wrong about this; I am not a curb builder. In the end, we spent $50K of our hard-earned dollars for what I think is worth about 10-15K at the most--I'm really glad that a few parts of the job were helpful. I've had lots of work done around our home that was performed by a wide variety of contractors, including a large interior remodel. In the case of DSLD, I believe that we overpaid for suboptimal work. Going forward, I will require a line-by-line proposal, with each item very clearly defined and I will obtain at least two bids read less
- Prestige ConstructionCame out to quote the job and I never heard from again. Was told was going to get prices on materials and never called or showed up to do the job nor call with a price for services.
Garage Builders in Pelham
- Business Description:Our owner, Donny Headley, has been blessed with the love of helping people and construction. This company is driven by our Christian faith and our desire to help others. We enjoy making our customers happy and building relationships based on trust and nothing makes us happier than a delighted customer at the end of a job read lessRecent Review:I could not be more pleased with the work performed by D & H, very knowledgeable, professional and skillful and did everything they said they would.Jim S.
- Business Description:I started my company about 10 years ago after doing different types of home improvement work all my life. As the fourth generation of my family doing this type of work, I've not only mastered the quality you are looking for in any of your projects, but am also equipped to cater to your specific style. read less
- Business Description:www.Clazzicconstruction.com. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration (CC) is a full service emergency mitigation and restoration company. CC’s services include: 24 hour emergency response for water and fire damage, as well as, deodorization systems, remodels, interior trim, and drying. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration is bonded and insured. Business coverage includes general liability, including – professional, automotive, property and workers compensation insurance. Copies of insu.. read lessRecent Review:I've known the guy for probably 10 years. It was perfect. He's very professional and he makes sure that you are happy with the results before he leaves.Kathy L.
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham read lessRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business from the Irondale area. We have been in business for 6yrs now. We do full home remodeling anything from paint, flooring, decks, screen porches, trim work, door installation, light fixtures, and roofing read lessRecent Review:Victorias Construction did a great job on our master bath remodel. Kevin was quick to respond and they completed the work in a timely manner. I would trust them with any job on our house.Sidney J.
- Business Description:With many years of experience in the industry, we are the Home repair/improvement experts you need to take care of your home. We only use the top quality materials giving you the comfort that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Prime Management, a call today. We look forward to working with you! Roofing, Gutters, Remodeling, Additions, Concrete, Carpentry, Land Management, and Tree service you name it we can do it! 205-500-952 read lessRecent Review:I called a representative from Prime Management. His name is Clint W. He came up with an estimate for three items (jobs) that needed to be fixed/redone. Clint sent an estimate to me that night. We were way behind schedule for this kind of work due do to the amount of rain for the past four to six months. Recently, we hit about a three-day stint of dry hot weather. Clint sent a representative to check the jobs out that day to begin the next day. David, their contractor showed up late morning that morning. He removed and patched the rotting spots on one of the two dormers w/new siding. He also repainted the replacement siding to match the rest of the house. He then repainted the exterior picture window trim with the what paint and moved onto the chimney enclosure with the house paint. It was amazing to me that the worker that Clint sent over got everything done in a short amount of time! He was finished in one day where I was expecting two to three days work. David, the worker that Clint sent over to do the job was very attentive. He always approached me when he had questions which he did many times. He cared and worked very hard to "get things right" and he did! I highly recommend these people read lessRollin E.
- Business Description:Woodford Residential, LLC is an outdoor construction company serving Alabama residents within 100 miles of Hoover. We specialize in porch additions, privacy fences, pergolas, concrete driveways/patios, fireplaces, and tree removal. Licensed, Insured and BBB accredited. Let's take this outside! @woodfordresidentia read lessRecent Review:Woodford Renovations just completed our deck replacement. I cannot say enough good things about Jonn Rock and Woodford. Here is what we appreciated most: He shows up - seems like a simple thing but most contractors today do not. He provides written estimates and updates them He is in constant communication His company does excellent work He is honest and fair His pricing is fair and reasonable It was a pleasure doing business with Jonn and Woodford Renovations read lessMarsha S.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read less
- Business Description:Precision Homecrafters has been in business since 1997. We have won numerous state awards for kitchen, bath and living space renovations. One thing that is unique to our company is our in house design services. We can help you move from concept to creation. As well, we can offer you many design choices to help you create a space you will love while staying within your budget read lessRecent Review:They were professional, on time and they serve their customers right.Toni D.
- Business Description:DSLD Land Management is a full service design/build landscape contractor firm located in Birmingham, AL. We are a family owned and operated company and pride ourselves in exceptional quality workmanship, consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. During our initial consultation all on site factors are considered from function to form, with special emphasis given to economy and value added work read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Indian Springs
- Shoal Creek
- Vestavia Hills
- Cahaba Heights
- Mountain Brook
garage builders in Pelham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- About Contractors776 Hwy 438
- Affordable Garage Door Svc4451 Wetumpka Hwy # B1
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- All American Home ServicesPo Box 546
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- A&D Painting and Remodeling
- B&B Construction, LLC6924 Oporto Madrid Blvd.
- Backyard Paradise LLC104 Canter Way
- Banks Home Building Inc4206 Brasher Dr
- Best Home Maintenance & Construction362 Island Creek Dr
- Birmingham Income Properties5330 Stadium Trace Parkway Suite 100
- BIRMINGHAM SCREEN CO1032 17TH ST SW
- Brooks & Done Services1651 Montgomery Hwy
- Bropar Construction6243 Letson Farm Trail .
- BS Construction3197 Happy Top Rd
- Bullard Garages & BuildingsPO Box 19668
- B&B Construction, LLC
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- C&A Legacies202 Dawns Way
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Catalyst ConstructionP.O. Box 59674
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice Maintenance2825 Emerald Ave
- Classic ConstructionP.O.Box 171
- Complete Restorations4055 Milners Cres
- Completion Specialist1552 29th court C
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- Cornerstone Building, LLC2232 Cahaba Valley Dr
- C & N Contractors
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- Home Depot4995 Hwy 280
- Home Rescue1550 Leota Rd
- HOMES BY INDIANWOOD, INC2116 OLD MONTGOMERY HWY
- Hooper Metal Building & Repair LLC908 Toadvine Rd
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICES1450 Leonards Chapel Rd
Carbon Hill, Alabama
- Howard Rigsby Construction8439 1st Avenue
- Holland Homes Llc
- J&J remodeling 1029 11th St
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- J.General Companies Inc.POB 530132
- Jaxon's Handyman Services6664 Caroll street
- JDW Construction Inc.PO Box 357
- JE Construction1428 Smithfield Park Cir
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- John Dunn Construction1507 Morning Sun Circle
- JT Construction INC207 Green Park South
- J&J remodeling
- M and B Construction Associates Inc1219 Moriah Ln
- MA Frazier ConstructionPO Box 383023
- McLin Builders
- MKG Studios LLC (dba) MKG Home Renovations and Res2128 Shadybrook Lane
- M and B Construction Associates Inc
- Parker Home Solutions LLC.4010 Farr rd.
- PENTOIR INC404 BUSINESS CENTER DRIVE
- Pickett Construction LLC8101 Highway 119
- Pinnacle Contracting LLC100 Hillsedge South
- PRECISION HOMECRAFTERS LLC1215 LAKE FORREST CIR
- Premier Property Maintenance LLC941 Highway 13 South
- Premier Restoration1500 Urban Center Drive 420
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Parker Home Solutions LLC.
- Randolph Metal Building Services2153 Edenwood Drive
- REID STEEL TRUSS INC12894 US HIGHWAY 278 W
- Reliable Overhead Door308 Mardis Ln.
- Rickey Hilburn Construction1951 State Highway 132
- Ripp Tide Construction LLC7240 county rd 109
- River Brook Construction614 Shades Creek Parkway
- RKR Construction Inc.po box 119
- RSC Properties405 redwood st
- Rural South Construction 489 County Road 313
- Randolph Metal Building Services