Victorias Construction LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

1961 Alton Rd

Birmingham, AL 35210

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Bathroom Remodel

Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling
Full bathroom remodel New tile New toilet New sink New lights New laminate flooring

We are a family owned business from the Irondale area. We have been in business for 6yrs now. We do full home remodeling anything from paint, flooring, decks, screen porches, trim work, door installation, light fixtures, and roofing....

drywall (5)interior painting (4)home remodeling (3)door installation (1)plumbers (1)electrician (1)tile installation (1)

08/16/2021

Victorias Construction did a great job on our master bath remodel. Kevin was quick to respond and they completed the work in a timely manner. I would trust them with any job on our house.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

05/05/2021

He did it nicely. It didn't take him long. It was good. It was fast and easy.

Description of Work
He came in and fixed the hole on my wall.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

05/05/2021

It was great. They were attentive. Any problems they encountered, they addressed it to me. They worked quickly.

Description of Work
They did interior framing, drywall, doors, and painting for me.

Category drywall,picture framing,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

05/03/2021

It was really great. I called around and I got high quote from others, but theirs was on the middle. When they finished the work, it was better than I expected.

Description of Work
They did bathroom and kitchen renovation for me.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

05/03/2021

It was very good. I liked the way they communicate with me. I liked the work they did. They finished the job on time and on budget. They showed up when they needed to show up.

Description of Work
They did framing, interior painting, and drywall for me.

Category drywall,picture framing,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/27/2021

It went very well. They were on-time and very professional! I got a few quotes and I am very impressed with the value I got.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Drywall, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

General Construction Services, New Construction, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, General Remodeling, Framing, interior Wall Removal, New Additions, Energy Efficiency Remodeling

Check, PayPal