Once you think you've found the best carpet cleaners for the job, there are a few questions you should ask them to make sure you’re getting what you paid for. Read on to find out what to ask your carpet pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Opelika, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Opelika
- ServproThis has been the most terrible experience of my life. Started project in July and although other things were found during renovation, there were extremely high levels of unprofessionalism such as PM complaining to me about their own contractors, the contractors not showing up when scheduled, Contractor stating how comany lies to customers and ai found some inconsistent info on my own and proof in text msgs photos. Company Owner would not return my call when I asked several times for a call back. Their contractors disrespected my space as if its a flip house and I wasn't home (used my bathroom and went into my fridge), did very poor job with the work that was actually done and they refused to cover my belongs although I asked several times. I have lived in mounds of dust for 3 months and everything I own has dust on it. The camel's back was broken when I almost broke my own back. After asking the PM many times to have the contractors remove their things from my covered back porch, seeing my house isn't the storage or junk yard, I fell one afternoon while trying to get into my house. I fell over several things belonging to contractors scraping my knee, wrist, chin and knuckles and I am 50! I have journal entries text messages along with timeline photos of everything including poor craftsmanship, poop in my toilet bowl and dirty hand print in my fridge. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. If you have no male present in your home to defend you, go far away from this mess
- Sup-R-Kleen Carpet CleanersThe owner and staff are prompt, friendly and professional. The price is so reasonable. They go out of their way to satisfy the customer. They are so polite. Yes Mam, No Mam and Thank you. If for any reason you’re not satisfied. The owner will come back and make sure you’re satisfied. I love this company . I definitely recommend it to all my friends and everyone
- Days Carpet CareIt was fine and they did a good job. They explained to me what type of carpet I had and how to take care of it. I would recommend them to others.
- The CarpetmanThe technician came in to assess the situation. He moved furniture; as needed. He immediately got to work. by the time he finished, the areas where he started had begun to wick the stain from the pad. He said, "Oh no! That wont work". He went over it until the stain was gone. Top notch company.
- SME Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLCThis was my second time calling upon this provider for his services. Both went very well. He was prompt, professional, and took much pride in his work. Prior to his departure, he requested we do a walk-thru to ensure the work either met or exceeded my expectations. The owner was the one who answered both of my service calls. He was prompt, professional, and had a great disposition. When an issue arose following his departure, he was more than willing to return and correct the problem. I'd recfommend him to my friends and/or family
- ServproThe previous owners of our house had several cats that left pet stains on some of our carpeting. After closing on what seemed to be our perfect home, the empty house wreaked of cat urine, and upset my wifes allergies so bad that we had to have the carpets cleaned before moving in. We bought a carpet cleaning deal from Angie's List. The technician that serviced our home arrived on time and immediately began discussing with us the rooms we needed to have cleaned along with any concerns we may have had regarding drying times, chemicals, expectations, etc. The technician spent a great deal of time trying to remove the stains and while some of the many stains may have been removed unfortunately the majority were just too set in. The house smelled cleaner shortly after he left but some of the smells were found to come from other rooms that were not carpeted and those too required deep cleaning. Unfortunately our carpet was not salvageable but having it cleaned gave us peace of mind, and bought us time before having the carpet replaced. My wife's allergies would have definitely been worse had we not had the carpet cleaned. We have no regrets with our SERVPRO experience and would hire them again should we need to have our carpets cleaned
- Econo Carpet CleaningI love this company!! They are my favorite. I have used so many others and this place is the best. They do what they say they are going to do. price is great! They are very nice. I highly recommend this place. They do a great job of cleaning carpet. They are so pleasant to deal with.
- SME Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLCBoth rooms are approximately 550 sq.ft. It's the first time the carpet in those room has been cleaned in over 8 years. Our labrador retriever just died and we decided to have the carpet cleaned knowing the dirt the dog had brought inside for the last 8 years would be quite difficult to remove. And there are a few areas where even though it is very clean, the area where we had a rug covering the carpet is still faintly noticeable. However, we are very satisfied with Mr. Jackson's services. He is very personable, seems to be quite knowledgeable of the industry standards and is professional in his demeanor. We will certainly use his services again when the need arises
- Carpet Pride Of ColumbusI have been using them for several years. They are very convenient, respond very quickly and are reasonably priced.
- The CarpetmanThey came right out when they said they would and got set up immediately. He got right to work as he said. He told me before he started that he thought he could get the pet stains without using a chemical because it would cost extra. He said if he did have to come back though, he would only charge for the chemicals. It has been a few days now, and the carpets look absolutely wonderful. I am very happy with his service
Last update on September 30, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Opelika
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Cleaning your carpets regularly can help your home look polished and keep your family healthy. Read on for the benefits of professional carpet cleaning.
Keeping your stairs looking fresh and beautiful doesn’t have to take a lot of work. We’ll teach you a few tips to make vacuuming steps a breeze.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Smiths Station,
- West Point,
- Phenix City,
- Camp Hill,
- Fort Benning,
- Fort Mitchell,
- Pine Mountain,
carpet cleaners in Opelika
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CSI Restoration and Cleaning2205 Center Hill Drive
Opelika, Alabama 36801
- CSI Restoration and Cleaning
- A Plus Cleaning3103 Pierpont AV
Columbus, Georgia 31904
- A Plus Cleaning
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Color Your Carpet
- Home And Property Solutions190 Oak Mountain Parkway
Waverly Hall, Georgia 31831
- Home And Property Solutions
- Peaches 'n Clean of America Inc840 Lagoon Business Loop
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Peaches 'n Clean of America Inc
- RANDY PRATHER BUILDING & REMODEL1364 Belinda drive
Columbus, Georgia 31907
- RANDY PRATHER BUILDING & REMODEL
- Veteran Carpet Cleaners of Columbus, GA388 Lee Rd 2145
Salem, Alabama 36874
- Veteran Carpet Cleaners of Columbus, GA
Carpet cleaners that service Opelika
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.