Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Auburn, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Auburn
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And OrganizingHeather is amazing, so professional, and cares about her work. I can now walk in my closet and find exactly what I need and know where exactly everything is. I maintenance clean my house 2-3 times a week. I had heather come deep clean, boyyyy did she show me everything I had missed. My home feels brand new now! Can’t thank/recommend her enough
- Sup-R-Kleen Carpet CleanersThe owner and staff are prompt, friendly and professional. The price is so reasonable. They go out of their way to satisfy the customer. They are so polite. Yes Mam, No Mam and Thank you. If for any reason you’re not satisfied. The owner will come back and make sure you’re satisfied. I love this company . I definitely recommend it to all my friends and everyone
- Tru-Steam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaningexcellent service. Attendant came out on time and made my carpet look brand new. Attendant took the time to explain cleaning process and took off shoes to ensure he did not dirty carpets. Was so impressed with service I scheduled another appt for this summer.
- MCLEAN CHEM-DRYFirst, they gave me a Sunday afternoon appointment to accommodate my schedule. Mr. Chadwick was here promptly and went through each room thoroughly. The carpets were soiled more than perhaps average. When he left, they were spotless.
- Stanley SteamerThey are so nice. They know me now because I have had my carpet and furniture done several times. They just have my price because I have called them enough times. We have used them so many times that they do things at a much lower cost, and they do beautiful work. I have my three year old grandson living here, and my carpet gets a working whenever I have got a three year old. I enjoy people who are personable, and come in, and are professional enough to get the job done, but are nice enough to be kind and be happy to do the work. They were just really nice the first time they came out and they did a really good job. I don't forget things like that. I am loyal beyond compare when somebody treats me well. I will stick with them if they are good to me
- Veteran Carpet Cleaners of Columbus, GAThe carpet looks amazing, they removed lots of stains and everything looks fresh and bright. GREAT job, much better than expected!!!
- Carpet Cleaners. RoyMy carpets were dingy & dirty. I have used them a few times, always very professional, on time, friendly, & polite. My carpets came out looking better than ever! Of all of the carpet cleaners in Columbus that I've used, they are the only ones I have consistently used. I'll be calling them again, it's about that time to have my carpets washed by real professionals that give a fair price, by friendly people! I cannot say ENOUGH good things about them
- Econo Carpet CleaningI love this company!! They are my favorite. I have used so many others and this place is the best. They do what they say they are going to do. price is great! They are very nice. I highly recommend this place. They do a great job of cleaning carpet. They are so pleasant to deal with.
- CITRASOLUTION CARPET CLEANINGThey were really accommodating with the schedule. They worked fast and professional. We liked the fact the they used more natural products instead of chemicals. I don't remember what the cost was but I do remember thinking, that's all? I was pleasantly surprised at the price.
- PREFERRED CARPET CARE INCThey were good. They did it all in about 45 minutes. The rooms look great. They moved furniture back to where it belonged.
Last update on February 1, 2021
Carpet Cleaners in Auburn
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Once you think you've found the best carpet cleaners for the job, there are a few questions you should ask them to make sure you’re getting what you paid for. Read on to find out what to ask your carpet pro.
Hand-woven Persian rugs are luxurious, beautiful pieces of art as well as durable floor coverings. If you want those rich colors and designs to continue to shine, learn how to maintain your Persian rug the right way with these tips.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Plus Cleaning3103 Pierpont AV
Columbus, Georgia 31904
- A Plus Cleaning
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And Organizing 8355 Lee Road 390
Opelika, Alabama 36804
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And Organizing
- Home And Property Solutions190 Oak Mountain Parkway
Waverly Hall, Georgia 31831
- Home And Property Solutions
- Peaches 'n Clean of America Inc840 Lagoon Business Loop
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Peaches 'n Clean of America Inc
- The Cleanest Place, LLC4326 GA-109
Molena, Georgia 30258
- The Cleanest Place, LLC
- Veteran Carpet Cleaners of Columbus, GA388 Lee Rd 2145
Salem, Alabama 36874
- Veteran Carpet Cleaners of Columbus, GA
Carpet cleaners that service Auburn
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.