KEMP'S CARPETS

With Angi since July 2010

06/02/2016

Kemp Carpets had the best pricing on their flooring that I found after checking out 4 other flooring stores. They were very helpful and not high pressure when I looked at their showroom in Lagrange. When the installers arrived, they worked constantly and often checked with me on preferences for how I wanted the wood flooring installed. It took about 4 days and they cleaned up after themselves dail...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Mohawk wood flooring in foyer, living room, bedroom, and dressing room. Removed existing carpet and some wood flooring.

12/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed bamboo floor. Arrived on time, completed job on time, billed as quoted. Good quality of work, good price, would recommend.

03/13/2013

Could not ask for a better experience. Joey their sales-rep was top notch and arrived at house to measure right on time and provide us with a very competitive price. This was after trying to purchase the same carpet through another dealer who was not able to get the carpet. The install went great. The two gentlemen were very nice and did a marvelous job and arrive right on time. We will use Kemp's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had carpet install in our great room.

07/11/2012

The quality & workmanship was fine. They just conduct business in a very tacky manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work & product was fine but, this company sold me more flooring than I needed using their own measurements & then refused to take back the excess & refund my money. Even though it is only 2 boxes it was $200 more than I needed to spend.

06/08/2012

They are very professional, dependable and have good workmanship. They have an excellent product and may be a little more expensive than some but I cannot complain; they are very reliable. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a specific type of flooring from Kemp's Carpets and they installed it. Then I bought some hardwood flooring from somebody else but I also had Kemp's install that.