When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Moulton, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Moulton
- 21st Century Surveying, LLCAll went great. Very professional & a really nice man. Would definitely recommend him and call on him again if we need more surveying done.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCI have known Mr. Gilliland and his draftsperson professionally for over 25 years. The attention to detail and accuracy is outstanding. The first survey I hired them for was in the 90's and have hired half a dozen times since. They just finished one in Jan 2017. I am on their schedule for another job too
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCSurveyors were on time. Started working immediately, wasted no time getting the job done. Super perk test and boundary line marking. I can see exactly where my property and neighbors property meet. Excellent job. Very professional.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCTerry the surveyor was on time, did the job requested, very friendly, professional. We received the paper work 2 days later. This was the 4th time we had used this company.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorI called Grizzard services and asked when and how much it would be to stake out my plot. I was told it could be done Wednesday of that week for $150. The job was done when promised and done well.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorArrived on the date and time scheduled, did exactly what he said he would do in the time agreed upon, for the price agreed upon, and no "surprises." His work was correct the first time.
- Kimbrough Land Surveying ServicesThe survey itself went fine but I am still awaiting the promised survey report over four weeks after the survey.
- Bailey Land Group IncI could make this long and drawn out but most don't want to read all of that. After several apologies from the company on their inability to show up when they said they would I threatened to go elsewhere and finally got a time they would come out. They finally showed up almost 3-4 weeks later and did perform the survey. Here's where it really goes down hill. They were unresponsive to all emails and phone calls. They had performed the survey but 3.5 weeks later I'm wanting to hire another surveyor. I contact an attorney who suggests I file a complaint through the state just to cover myself if later on this company comes back and requests to be paid. Keep in mind my first contact with this company dates back to September and by the time I file the complaint we are nearing December. This company never responded to anything I said. Finally I receive my survey in December, more than a month after they performed the survey with yet another apology. I would never suggest anyone use this company just from their unprofessional approach and lack of communication with the client
Land Surveyors in Moulton
- Business Description:Kimbrough Land Surveying Services is a small family owned company that offers surveying services. We are owner operated and offer nothing but superior services.Recent Review:I called Benjamin in Early May 2021 and explained to him that I needed a survey of the property that my home sits on and wanted to have the adjoining two acres divided into two lots so that I could sell one of those lots with the sale of my home. We were to close on the home sale in Mid June. I actually sent him an email detailing the property division. He told me that it wouldn’t be a problem to have it done in time for my closing which was 6 weeks out. The week before my closing I contacted him to see what was going on. Attempted calls, but realized quickly that Benjamin rarely takes phone calls and he answers voice mails with texts or emails. He told me that he would be out that Thursday to do the survey and would have the completed document to me a couple of days before closing. He messaged me on Thursday and told me it would be Saturday. He came on that Saturday and done some of the work, but due to it raining he said he would have to come back the following week to finish. By that point My closing had been pushed back 2 weeks due to issues with the buyer, so I told him it would be no problem but I needed it as soon as possible. Two weeks later, after several messages left and emails sent, he produced the survey of the property that had the home on it the day before my closing. During that same time period he informed me that I would need to submit an application to my county planning commission to have the 2 acre lot divided and that he would provide me a preliminary plat to accompany that application. He told me that the application had to be in by a certain day in July to be on their docket for August. In the days leading up to that deadline I reached out to him to see when he would have me the plat. He told me that he would have it to me the day before the deadline. After prompting him again the day before the deadline, he got the plat to me at 5:30 pm on the day of the deadline. I immediately submitted the application. The next day I received a call from the planning commission and was told that it was one day too late for the August docket, that it would be on the September 9 docket. On September 9 the planning commission approved my preliminary plat with some minor revisions that needed to be done by the surveyor. They emailed Benjamin and myself with those revisions. After a couple of days without hearing from Benjamin, I attempted to call him with no answer. I sent him a text and email asking if he had received their email. He replied with a simple “yes”. It has now been almost 7 weeks and after promising 2 different times that he would have it completed, he still has not completed my final plat for this property. I have today left him another voicemail asking for a callback. Benjamin has been very unprofessional in breaking promises of timeframes; in not answering phone calls; not returning phone calls from voicemails left, but rather texting or emailing. Some messages were never responded to. I am a real estate professional and have opportunities to recommend many different companies for different services to my clients. I will never use nor recommend Kimbrough Land Surveying services to anyoneDarren C.
- Business Description:Sales and installation of above ground, below ground and community storm shelters all in several sizes. We service the entire state of Alabama. We are licensed and insured. All our shelters are FEMA compliantRecent Review:unknownPaula L.
- Business Description:Do everything from yards to building
- Business Description:Private Utility Locating for Underground Utilities
- Business Description:DHLS is a small veteran owned business. DHLS provides services not covered by the 811 buried utility locating services to private property owners, ex. home owners, business owners, and private property owners. DHLS accepts checks (with Approval), and credit cards (VISA, Master Card, and American Express, and Discover), yet full payment is required upon services rendered. DHLS provides reducing risks of property damage and injury to buried utilities on private property. Alabama State Law 94-49..
- Business Description:Southern Cross Surveying is a land surveying group centrally located in the heart of Shelby County, Alabama providing a variety of residential and commercial surveying services. Our services cover the entire state of Alabama and our location allows us to efficiently service the Birmingham Metro area, Shelby County, Chilton County and surrounding areas. With our knowledge and experienced staff, we are confident in our ability to handle any of our clients surveying needs and are determined in p..
- Business Description:Full Service Landscape Architecture, Construction, Maintenanace company
- Business Description:Since 2006, RCP Development Inc. has been the premier land surveyor for the city of Jasper and the surrounding areas. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional services as well as accurate information. Our experts are professional land surveyors who specialize in a variety of surveying services. Some of the surveying services we offer include subdivision, boundary, GPS, and percolation testing. If you need a percolation test performe..
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying business in service for 3 years, We provide a wide range of professional land surveying services including boundary surveys, mortgage surveys, elevation certificates, land division, ALTA surveys, percolation test, and site development
- Business Description:Shiflett Surveying is a land surveying company started by Rodney Shiflett in 1998. Mr. Shiflett is involved in all aspects of every job ordered, from doing his own field work to working closely with his Autocad drafter to provide accurate and correct informationRecent Review:Very well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommendstacy t.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Hope
- Town Creek
- Double Springs
- Muscle Shoals
- Phil Campbell
land surveyors in Moulton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Don Hudson's Locator Service295 CR 426
- Don Hudson's Locator Service
- In Harmony LandscapingPO Box 42
- In Harmony Landscaping
- Kimbrough Land Surveying Services522 County Road 132
- Kimbrough Land Surveying Services
- Lake Martin Storm Shelters9070 Hwy 63 South
Alexander City, Alabama
- Lake Martin Storm Shelters
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- RCP Development Inc.177 Patton Rd
- RCP Development Inc.