Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Laceys Spring, AL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Laceys Spring
- Hills Power ProWe have been doing business with Hill's Power Pro in Tullahoma for several years now. They have always been professional and provided good service. This particular time I was in there to purchase a new larger mower for my husband. I was waited on right away and was shown the different products. Once I had decided then the transaction was very smooth. They were even very accommodating to the fact that it would be the next day before we could pick the mower up. We will definitely be returning for servicing on both of our Gravely's
- Hedden Lawn & GardenHedden tuned up my Honda push mower. It took them two weeks - a little longer than he promised because of terrible weather, but far faster than my previous repair guy. (Nice.) When I came to pick it up, I was in a hurry and forgot to have him start it. On the way out to the car, he told me to hold on. He pulled gently (gently!) on the starter rope and it caught immediately. Holy cats - hasn't run that well ever, even when it was new. (Nice!) They also sell battery-powered electric mowers and garden tools like edgers and chain saws. Going to have to look hard at them if my Honda ever gives up the ghost. Thinking with Hedden taking care of it, I won't be getting an electric mower soon
- RON S MOBILE LAWN MOWER SERVICEGreat! We thought our rider was toast. Ron has fixed and/or serviced our mowers 3 times now. We really appreciate not having to haul them to a repair shop! He's on time, knows what he's doing, works fast, doesn't overcharge.
- BUDDY'S SMALL ENGINEThe work went great. It took them a few days to get to it but they had told me to expect that. They called with a price prior to beginning work and I was able to get my mower fairly quickly after that. I was happy with the work so I then took in my little DR Trimmer Mower. That was beyond fixing (cheaper to buy a new one) so I ended up buying a new trimmer/mower from them. Before I left with it, they put in oil and gas and made sure it would start. They also went over the operation of the unit. I was pleased by the level of service received during both visits
- RON S MOBILE LAWN MOWER SERVICEexcellent--called ahead time, showed up on time, did a good job, explained everything, and had a good price
- RON S MOBILE LAWN MOWER SERVICERon arrived when he said he would. Went to work and got my lawnmower in running condition in no time at all. He checked it over to make sure all of the components worked as advertised and gave me some suggestions to make sure it would stay running. Pricing was extremely reasonable given the fact that he comes to your house, which is a big plus in my book! No need to find a trailer and take it to a repair shop. I would recommend Ron to anyone who needed his services
- PEDDLER LAWN IIThey could call me when whatever I brought in is ready. A lot of times I call to see if it's ready and they say it is when they could've just called me.
- B & B EnterprisesI have used this company's services many, many times. Every time, without exception, they have gotten the job done quickly and properly. They have done basic tune-up work, repaired drive mechanisms, and done electrical work on several brands of mowers that I have brought in. They stay in touch and let you know what they find. I highly, highly recommend these folks! It's a small, friendly place with nice neighborhood feel to it
- Ocr Small Engines2 year old poulan self propelled mower wouldn't start. they diagnosed the mower and performed all of those repairs fo 50 bucks. recommended a friend, they repaired his riding mower. he was also pleased with the service and price.
- BUDDY'S SMALL ENGINEI was greeted and waited on as soon as I walked in the door. The guy at the counter was honest and apologetic for the backlog and understood when I decided not to wait. I get them the model number of my mower and they sold me the correct filter.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Laceys Spring
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We repair your old mowers and make them run like new again, We also do other small engine repairs to help the community with cheaper prices.Recent Review:BAD -- He was suppose to pick it up early Friday morning. He never showed up to get it, and didn't even call to let me know he wasn't coming. I feel like he just blew me off. This guy is not a professional. Don't waste your time with himJoanne B.
- Business Description:We are a full Outdoor Power Equipment dealership. We offer sales, parts, and service of mowers, trimmers, blowers, and saws. We are a full line Gravely, Husqvarna, and Maruyama dealer.Recent Review:Hedden tuned up my Honda push mower. It took them two weeks - a little longer than he promised because of terrible weather, but far faster than my previous repair guy. (Nice.) When I came to pick it up, I was in a hurry and forgot to have him start it. On the way out to the car, he told me to hold on. He pulled gently (gently!) on the starter rope and it caught immediately. Holy cats - hasn't run that well ever, even when it was new. (Nice!) They also sell battery-powered electric mowers and garden tools like edgers and chain saws. Going to have to look hard at them if my Honda ever gives up the ghost. Thinking with Hedden taking care of it, I won't be getting an electric mower soonKen J.
- Business Description:Small engine repair. Which includes, lawn mowers, chain saws, weed eaters, Atv, Pwc, ect. Except cash or check only.
- Business Description:Precision Enterprise is a construction company offering a wide array of home improvement services. We are a small company of 10 employees that take a lot of pride in the work that we do. We are licensed, insured, and carry Worker's Comp. We offer numerous discounts such as: Senior/Military discounts and New Customer Appreciation discountsRecent Review:What went wrong: 1. I was charged an extra $225.00 for workers to take a 1” bow out of a roof board that they nailed up with a 1” bow in it (see photo). 2. Gutters were not installed correctly. They were simply lowered so that I now have exactly the same problem in a different location (see photos). 3. Water is still leaking between gutter and facia board because the gutter flashing between the gap created between the shingles and the gutter due to lowering the gutter instead of fixing the problem (see photos). 4. I am now missing a ladder which mysteriously disappeared the same time the work crew did. After repeated unanswered phone calls, I give up trying to resolve this issue with Eric. I had the feeling the main concern of the work crew was finishing as fast as humanly possible regardless of the quality of the work left behind. Needless to say I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau and if necessary, filing a claim in Small Claims CourtKristi F.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Tetra Task is a multiple service, task and errand company. We specialize in small projects, creative and artistic design and implementation as well as many other skilled trades. Our bread and butter is multiple small projects but we will build decks, additions and do most any other job you need. Our goal is to engineer the best solution for your project and implement it
- Business Description:Grasshopper Landscaping has been in business for four years and we continue grow each year. We currently have six employees at this time.Recent Review:It went well. I was told that I would be charged $30 at other places.KYM S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on all work, financing not available, same day or next day service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Owens Cross Roads
- Big Cove
- Hampton Cove
- New Hope
- Holly Pond
lawn mower repair shops in Laceys Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grasshopper Landscaping, LLC126 Woodland Avenue
- Grasshopper Landscaping, LLC
- Hedden Lawn & Garden2115 Metro Cir SW
- Hedden Lawn & Garden
- Kelos Services2919 Holiday Dr SW
- Kelos Services
- Massey Lawnmower Repair8515A Whitesburg Dr
- Massey Lawnmower Repair
- Precision Enterprise2918 Meridian Street
- Precision Enterprise
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc