Athens Handyman Service LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

Athens Handyman Service is here to help you with any and all of your tasks that need to be completed and checked-off your to-do-list. From home remodeling to something as simple as needing a second pair of hands, it is our pleasure assisting you to getting it done, and getting it done right. We offer personalized quotes and have 8 employees who specialize in all areas of home improvement....

Absolute Assembly

In-home furniture assembly. We assemble everything from bed frames and couches, to bicycles and trampolines. We take our time and make sure the job is done correctly. Let us do the work for you!

Alaryn LLC

Handyman, remodels , repair, painting, drywall, Bathrooms, kitchens, Windows, Framing, siding repair, Trim, molding, drop ceilings, concrete and much more. Locally owned and operated. Great rates Would love to have your business.

Vivid Construction

Here at Vivid Construction we aim to do jobs in an effective manner and efficient while keeping our customers best interest at the forefront of our operations.

05/12/2017

On time, at price quoted. Nice guys did the work. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Replace 2 windows.

Category handyman service

03/26/2017

Great, weather delayed it a few weeks from original timeline but once he was able to get in and complete the work it was great.

Description of Work
Pour a concrete patio extension

Category concrete repair,handyman service

10/23/2016

It took 1 month for Mike to get back with me, it was always, I'll call you next week. I guess my job was too small. This was to be a trial for my more major needs. Closing in my work shop, wood floors put in my home and concrete work, I also need a screened porch built. I'm a single woman, disabled, living with my 83 year old Mother. Mike was nice when I spoke with him but was too unreliable for m...

Description of Work
I had bought new 5 decorative light fixtures for the outside of home that I needed put up. I was expecting out of town company and gave him plenty of time.

Category lighting

09/12/2016

We got an estimate, but were never able to tie down a time to get the work done. After numerous calls and several months, I gave up and canceled the work request. This company had done work for us before, and we were very please; but we were extremely frustrated with the way they kept putting us off. The date shown below is an approximation. I don't remember when we last talked with them.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous small jobs around the house.

Category handyman service,interior painters

09/12/2016

It went great! The front steps are beautiful and the work was done in a very timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
The front steps had sunk and fallen apart and kicked up the concrete slab they were sitting on, causing a trip hazard. They needed replaced.

Category handyman service

Windows & screens, handyman, home remodeling, shelves, gutters, roofing, siding, painting, door locks, light fixtures, ceiling fans, shower doors, caulking, weather proofing, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, doors, walls, gardening & landscaping